AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flr666 said:
AllisonWilder said:
Are you attempting to imply that you've somehow worked with Rihanna? Hiding 200 feet away in the bushes and snapping pictures while she's working with real professionals simply doesn't count.

No. I like the song so I posted it. I have worked for her but it had nothing to do with photography.

'sup with the angry stripper shit? It gets old fast.

I'm not an angry stripper but when someone says that they've done this and this and then post something, it reads like you're trying to say that what you're showing us is something that you've created.

What a random, strange place to put a song all because you like it. "blah, blah, blah, here's a song that I have no connection to and has no place in this thread, blah." :roll:

There is a connection but it would take a lot of research to find it bb. Someone involved with that vid is reference.

Here is another one:

btw.. I started a lighting thread. feel free to cum troll me in there... this thread is Waaaaay off topic

The_Brown_Fox said:
flr666 said:
For the wannawbe nigger photographers here...

I bet some of the so-called "nigger photographers" would say you're nothing but a dumbass cracker GWC with a Kodak One-Time Use camera from CVS. Yeah, that's right...I said it. Oooooh.....

'GWC' stands for 'guy with camera', in case you didn't know. Those are the talentless fools who just like to give themselves the title of 'photographer' when all they really do is just get women to get naked for them, do a bunch of spread-eagle "pink" shots, and then call it "artistic nude." :lol:

btw... cumming from a chick with her legs spread in her pic.... well... I lol'd

flr666 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
flr666 said:

I bet some of the so-called "nigger photographers" would say you're nothing but a dumbass cracker GWC with a Kodak One-Time Use camera from CVS. Yeah, that's right...I said it. Oooooh.....

'GWC' stands for 'guy with camera', in case you didn't know. Those are the talentless fools who just like to give themselves the title of 'photographer' when all they really do is just get women to get naked for them, do a bunch of spread-eagle "pink" shots, and then call it "artistic nude." :lol:

...Why? She's an adult cam model. Thats what we do. Spread our legs on cam. Keep up. You don't seem to know that much about the adult industry in general since you keep calling us all 'strippers' and acknowledge that you have never paid a cam model in your life.

You are here to gain exposure for your studio, you probably wont do very well since you don't know the first thing about the industry apart from 'Maybe you should use really expensive lighting' .

Also you wont find much support for your studio ...apart from the fact that you have absolutely no social skills and have pretty much insulted everyone here (and we are a very tight knit community...word travels fast) there is also the small matter that... we HATE studios and kind of think they are the scum of the earth. Studios are generally started by manipulative, lazy men who want to cash in on the money that should be rightfully ours.

Arrietty said:
flr666 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
flr666 said:

...Why? She's an adult cam model. Thats what we do. Spread our legs on cam. Keep up. You don't seem to know that much about the adult industry in general since you keep calling us all 'strippers' and acknowledge that you have never paid a cam model in your life.

You are here to gain exposure for your studio, you probably wont do very well since you don't know the first thing about the industry apart from 'Maybe you should use really expensive lighting' .

Also you wont find much support for your studio ...apart from the fact that you have absolutely no social skills and have pretty much insulted everyone here (and we are a very tight knit community...word travels fast) there is also the small matter that... we HATE studios and kind of think they are the scum of the earth. Studios are generally started by manipulative, lazy men who want to cash in on the money that should be rightfully ours.

It is not my studio sweetie. I supply equipment and advice to independent women and I fuck off. I do not take a cut.

and atm I am booked... I do suggest you read very carefully the lighting advice.

Well I'm glad THAT'S done! He was just sucking ALL of the sexy out of the room.

I think an excellent point has been illustrated and it also happens to be on-topic.

Premium members, please don't ever, ever do THAT. (See exhibit A: Last 5 pages of chat.) :-D

So, as an industry recognised sound engineer I have some ideas regarding...

NO! Stop throwing those! OW! That hurt! Please, no more, that REALLY hurt!! OWWWWW!!!!

*exits, stage right, at high speed*
:animals-dogrun:

The_Brown_Fox said:
flr666 said:

It took him all day to think of that comeback. :clap: :lol:
:lol: It wasn't surprising, coming from a pretentious fake who compared a digital movie camera to a still film camera. Kind of like saying that a John-Deere combine is "better" than a Lamborghini sports car.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
It is not my studio sweetie. I supply equipment and advice to independent women and I fuck off. I do not take a cut.

and atm I am booked... I do suggest you read very carefully the lighting advice.

so he's a delivery boy who drops off equipment and then gets the fuck out because the Photogs
don't want his scraggly ass around while they are working.

seems fair, I wouldn't want his interference while I was working either.
good riddance to bad rubbish.

bud9752 said:
so he's a delivery boy who drops off equipment and then gets the fuck out because the Photogs
don't want his scraggly ass around while they are working.

seems fair, I wouldn't want his interference while I was working either.
good riddance to bad rubbish.

Post thanked for its awesomeness, and because I thought I was the only one who uses the word 'scraggly'. :lol: :cool:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Keithy said:
PROTIP: Want to help models as a member? Be a Keithy, not an FLR (what ever the fuck that is).

I take it that the Keithy likes to tip! Maybe I could learn from the Keithy! :D

KayleePond said:
Well I'm glad THAT'S done! He was just sucking ALL of the sexy out of the room.

DAMMIT! It's MY job to suck all the sexy out of a room. Just ask anyone who has seen me on cam or IRL.

:p :lol:

Also, I missed all the fun while at work. :crybaby:

Reactions: DudeExtreme
zippypinhead said:
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

Every.

Single.

Post.

I read your post first in this thread and took it as a right of passage that I had to go read them all too. Looking at them from this time vantage point I have two simple comments.

1. It's easy to see he googled technical jargon in lighting and camera related topics to post his comments with 'expertise' authority. He knows nothing about photography. He liked to brag he knew everything because he had names for expensive stuff but, I'm reminded of the words I read in a nature photography book written be a real expert in the field. I'm paraphrasing since it was so long ago: "Equipment is not the important thing in photography. If you compare the photos of an every day person with a $7000 camera to those of a professional veteran in the field using a pinhole camera made from a pampers box, 99% of the time the professionals will still be the more striking picture. Photography is more of a learned art form perfected by dedication and practice, rather than mortgaging your property to buy equipment."

That guy probably did neither the practice nor the equipment.

2. I find it funny that his links he posted to his photography work are now no longer working. It hasn't been that long since his posts. Yet his 'professional' references are no longer available? :lol: Silly loser troll, tricks are for kids.

And it's really a shame, because before he brought his poutine stink into this thread, things were really quite informative. I learned a lot.

What this topic shows is that this is a true subculture, and there are certain underlying social graces that go into it, which, given the nature of this subculture, are not actually common knowledge and must be learned in order to do well within the community. A person could skip over posts dated December 9 and December 10 -- unless they're into getting headaches -- and really get some great insight into how this whole thing works. (Although I do have to say that the descriptions of subbing provided by SophiaLocke, Evvie, and Miss_Lollipop during the big troll clusterfuck were actually quite educational, and were what kept me reading.)

Most premiums are very nice and respectful-the only thing that really bothers me is when premiums complain about basics chatting. I mute guests because 90% of them beg to see shit for free, but I let basics chat as long as they're not begging to see tits/ass/pussy for free. Sometimes I have a really quiet room and it's nice to have people chatting and sometimes basics are the only ones who chat with me. :)

I don't tend to pay much mind to basics, but it does irk me when they start telling other people to tip, which happens often enough to be noticeable. Fuck that, basic, you want to see the model's tits so badly, then break out the card and pay the fee of admission.

sexyvanessa4u said:
Most premiums are very nice and respectful-the only thing that really bothers me is when premiums complain about basics chatting. I mute guests because 90% of them beg to see shit for free, but I let basics chat as long as they're not begging to see tits/ass/pussy for free. Sometimes I have a really quiet room and it's nice to have people chatting and sometimes basics are the only ones who chat with me. :)

Keep in mind that as premiums, we can put basics on permanent-mute. If premiums are bitching about the basics talking, its their own damn fault. :twocents-02cents:

I don't mute basics because I usually multitask while chatting, so I get easily confused. It's nice to be able to go back through the chat screen and fully see what just went down when something catches my attention. But, you know, that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.