AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically to be a great mfc premium member you
A. Need to tip (if you don't tip don't have a premium account) & B. Chat (All models need chat in their room as there's nothin' worse than a dead room).
Before long you'll be popular with both the model & other members, oh & guests.

It's simple really.

Username? said:
Basically to be a great mfc premium member you
A. Need to tip (if you don't tip don't have a premium account) & B. Chat (All models need chat in their room as there's nothin' worse than a dead room).
Before long you'll be popular with both the model & other members, oh & guests.

It's simple really.

Regarding B above, I saw a newsfeed from a model in which she was begging people to come into her room to chat. When I clicked on her room, she currently had about 100 people in there and no chat going on. And it wasn't like she was not trying to talk to them. Maybe everyone had her muted. :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna
OpenTitsBB said:
The way I go about it is I just don't say anything in chat that I wouldn't say in a public setting. :twocents-02cents:

I agree. Granted, given the setting, we know it's reasonable to be somewhat more open about sexual matters than one would in a random group of strangers, but I don't believe that makes it all right to be disrespectful. The people who think the models don't deserve respect because they get naked/masturbate/do sexy stuff for a living are hypocrites (or have no respect for themselves either). After all, the models wouldn't be around if nobody thought it was okay to watch them, and the people being rude are there watching them.

Gonna play devils advocate
nervous101 said:
It's actually too difficult to compile a list because it differs from model to model, but this is what I could come up with.

Etiquette
  • Read profile to get to know model. I think its better to get to know model in public chat. It save you time rather than having to spend a few minutes reading a profile. We are not to here to read lol. We can do that elsewhere!
  • Be polite. Say please and thank you.
  • Compliment a model honestly.
  • Tip if you have a request.
  • Do not request on SOMEONE ELSE's tip.
  • Do not claim to be the one giving an anonymous tip. Models can look it up.Models can't look it up, its up to us members to prove it!
  • Contribute to the conversation in public chat.
  • Models are people with feelings. Please be considerate.
  • Models are not comfortable with doing certain things in private. Please ask the model before entering one.
  • Do not PM the model too much. What is too much? I have seen models ignore public chat entirely too..?
  • Do not request private or group without talking to the model and making sure she is ready to go.
  • Help a model report a troll to get that person banned faster.
  • Don't try to circumvent a ban and enter a model's room. If you want to make peace with a model, apologize and maybe offer a tip as a peace offering. DOnt understand this, why tip a model who has banned you? Imo I would never tip that model again, especially if she bans you without a warning!
  • Let a model be herself.

Some things that models may not like (but varies from model to model)
  • Call a model "bb".
  • Watching your cam.
  • Asking how much money they earn.
  • Mentioning or badmouthing another model's name in her room.
  • Talking about a topic that no one is interested in. LOL, i think you have every right to talk about any topic and a good model would use that oppurtinity to milk some tokens of ya
  • Speaking up for a model.

How tos
Tip Offline
  • Add the Model you wish to tip to your friends list
  • Find the model in your list of “offline friends” on the bottom right hand side of the page
  • Click the little icon that looks like a funny person next to the name
  • A menu will pop up with the option, “Send a Tip”
Offline tips are great but reserve only for the models you get along with!

I agree with everything mentioned above though. Don't be afraid to be honest though. If you dont like what model is doing, saying or wearing let her know nicely (maybe in a pm). Always ask personal stuff in a pm. Always try and allow other members to chat. Always acknowledge another member when they tip. Say hi and announce yourself when you enter and similarly when you leave. Try and let the model know if you are leaving her room for a break.

Do mention something about yourself whatever it maybe. what you did today or anything interesting that happened to you. Some models love to hear from you and get out of the "show tits bb" routine.

It all comes down to - BE NICE. Try to be nice and hopefully the model will too :cool:

trotskyleon said:
Gonna play devils advocate

I agree with everything mentioned above though. Don't be afraid to be honest though. If you dont like what model is doing, saying or wearing let her know nicely (maybe in a pm). Always ask personal stuff in a pm. Always try and allow other members to chat. Always acknowledge another member when they tip. Say hi and announce yourself when you enter and similarly when you leave. Try and let the model know if you are leaving her room for a break.

Do mention something about yourself whatever it maybe. what you did today or anything interesting that happened to you. Some models love to hear from you and get out of the "show tits bb" routine.

It all comes down to - BE NICE. Try to be nice and hopefully the model will too :cool:
Don't do that. Unless you've already proven to have a significantly close relationship with the model, we don't want to hear what you don't like. If you don't like something, click next model.

think its better to get to know model in public chat. It save you time rather than having to spend a few minutes reading a profile. We are not to here to read lol. We can do that elsewhere!

Eeeeugh :? I tried really hard to make a concise profile specifically because I'm sick of answering the same 50 damn questions every few minutes. If a model put a lot of effort into her profile, it makes you look really respectful. When a guy comes into my chatroom and references something I wrote on there as a conversation starter, it always really makes him stand out to me. Thats a great foundation, if he's more concerned with saving himself a few minutes than being polite to me, Im going to get a bad taste in my mouth.

Jessi said:
think its better to get to know model in public chat. It save you time rather than having to spend a few minutes reading a profile. We are not to here to read lol. We can do that elsewhere!

Eeeeugh :? I tried really hard to make a concise profile specifically because I'm sick of answering the same 50 damn questions every few minutes. If a model put a lot of effort into her profile, it makes you look really respectful. When a guy comes into my chatroom and references something I wrote on there as a conversation starter, it always really makes him stand out to me. Thats a great foundation, if he's more concerned with saving himself a few minutes than being polite to me, Im going to get a bad taste in my mouth.

I think this comes down to...

1. Spend a couple minutes in teh model's room. If she's really busy, then read the profile before getting invovled in conversation. If she's not really busy, after a proper introduction ask a question that would be on her profile. if she gets upset by it, apologize then read her profile.

The reason I say this, is because I only get upset by people not reading my profile when my room is involved in a nice conversation and someone asks something like "how old are you?" Seriously? I'm chatting about video games here! It's even worse if the conversation is actually sexual in nature. But, when there isn't much conversation at all, I don't mind answering questions that were already on my profile.

LadyLuna said:
Jessi said:

I think this comes down to...

1. Spend a couple minutes in teh model's room. If she's really busy, then read the profile before getting invovled in conversation. If she's not really busy, after a proper introduction ask a question that would be on her profile. if she gets upset by it, apologize then read her profile.

The reason I say this, is because I only get upset by people not reading my profile when my room is involved in a nice conversation and someone asks something like "how old are you?" Seriously? I'm chatting about video games here! It's even worse if the conversation is actually sexual in nature. But, when there isn't much conversation at all, I don't mind answering questions that were already on my profile.

This is precisely why I created the :jdp emote. When guys do that I just refer them there anyways, and I couldnt get the macro software to work in the model browser :shifty:

how old bb?
:jdp
wut size r ur shoes?
do u do cam2cam?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jessi said:

As a member, I am also sick of people asking the same damn idiotic questions in free chat that can easily be answered by just clicking her menu or glancing at her profile. You aren't going to miss the cum show because you spent 3 minutes looking over her profile.

I'm surprised this has gone to 12 pages when it really boils down to three basic things:

1. Tip

2. Talk

3. Don't be a douche

It's really no more complicated than that. Really.

ComicOzzie said:
As a member, I am also sick of people asking the same damn idiotic questions in free chat that can easily be answered by just clicking her menu or glancing at her profile. You aren't going to miss the cum show because you spent 3 minutes looking over her profile.
This. Look at the goddamn menu >_>
If people are too impatient to wait 0.5 - 3 seconds for a profile page to load, but they really, really need to know how old a model is or where she's from - both those pieces of information are in the Model Menu, right underneath her feed.
And if the location or age are obviously incorrect (many girls have a fake town or age listed), then there's a reason for that, and there's no point in asking her again in her room.

well all i know is that if its a model from here i always read the profile first.before i ever go into her room.
once there i try to spend at least 15-20 minutes feeling the current room flow before i even say hi. unless the model notices me and says hi first in which case i explain that im lurking so i can learn the room better. (last time i skipped that step ut went bad... made a butt sex joke regarding men's butts in JOJO's room. such a noob thing to do lol.

after that its say hi, tip if i have it, and partake in whatever social interaction occurs whilst i multi task... i always multi task just who i am. speaking of... keep the fingers crossed for me... had my disability hearing today and it went well. if it went as well ias i think i should have income sometime soon... yay for being able to tip again! not that anyone will know i did it, but ill feel better about it.

btw.. im stoned off my ass from the extra meds i had to take to get through the hearing. ommfg! ativan makes coloers sooo pretty!

For me the main things is to be aware of how MFC works, if you are a premium member it implies that you took time understanding that MFC has rules. Most of those rules are common human behaviour. I just can't understand why people act like total assholes. Don't be an asshole and everything will be ok.

trotskyleon said:
I think its better to get to know model in public chat. It save you time rather than having to spend a few minutes reading a profile. We are not to here to read lol. We can do that elsewhere!

Nah, mate. Nah. I love a profile that tells me about who a model is, what they like, what they don't like, what kind if room they run. I like knowing if I'm gonna have anything in common with a model before I even enter her room. I like knowing if we share a similar sense of humour. I can guage these things by spending three minutes reading a profile. It would take much longer than that to guage by trying to get to know a model in public chat.

[*]Do not claim to be the one giving an anonymous tip. Models can look it up.Models can't look it up, its up to us members to prove it!

They can look it up, yo. They shouldn't have to because you shouldn't be claiming a tip that wasn't yours, but if it comes to it, they can look it up.

[*]Do not PM the model too much. What is too much? I have seen models ignore public chat entirely too..?

If you have to ask how much is too much, you're probably PMing too much. And if a model is ignoring public chat, maybe it's because somebody's PMing the shit out of her.

LOL, i think you have every right to talk about any topic and a good model would use that oppurtinity to milk some tokens of ya

There are certain topics that just aren't really appropriate for cam room discussion. If some dood is talking about how he gets off by smearing shit on his cock for example, there's only so far a model can take that conversation before the room is turned off and/or she's banned.

mynameisbob84 said:
[*]Do not claim to be the one giving an anonymous tip. Models can look it up.Models can't look it up, its up to us members to prove it!

They can look it up, yo. They shouldn't have to because you shouldn't be claiming a tip that wasn't yours, but if it comes to it, they can look it up.

For a while we could look it up. Last I heard, we can't anymore. When we could look it up, most models didn't know how anyway, so... yeah. If you're claiming to have sent a tip that was posted anonymously, you're going to have to prove it to the model.

Reactions: Evvie
Tips aren't a requirement but you should at least try to tip something. It's nice knowing that some models have you on their friends list and you're kinda like superman in some way. :lol: I don't PM much unless I have to because it takes away from public chat.

Heard about jealousy earlier in the thread. I had a model PM me once and say "so and so" was jealous of my huge tip I made a couple of days before that conversation. Well, I really liked this premium and he hasn't been in this model's room since that tip. It's been two months since. I feel bad about that but I don't think you should feel like that if anybody makes a huge tip.

eric-fortune_cookie said:
Tips aren't a requirement but you should at least try to tip something. It's nice knowing that some models have you on their friends list and you're kinda like superman in some way. :lol: I don't PM much unless I have to because it takes away from public chat.

Heard about jealousy earlier in the thread. I had a model PM me once and say "so and so" was jealous of my huge tip I made a couple of days before that conversation. Well, I really liked this premium and he hasn't been in this model's room since that tip. It's been two months since. I feel bad about that but I don't think you should feel like that if anybody makes a huge tip.
I don't think you should feel bad if you made a huge tip to a model. Apparently you liked the model and showed your appreciation of her. Jealousy I think can be a motivator to do better. Last July, I saw several guys tipped the model a lot of tips for the Highest Tipper contest. I was definitely jealous. What did I do? I asked the model questions and begin making plans. By August, not only did I win the Highest Tipper, but no one has beat that record since. Others who got jealous of me has learned to step up and beat me several times.

Nowadays, I tipped what I can, but seeing others step up to the plate is a huge encouragement for me to see. It's a high for me to see other tippers move from average tippers to high tippers and do amazing things. The winner in all of this: the model.

Re: This that all premiums should know

Belgian said:
MadisonLeigh said:
I don't think a screenshot would really prove much of anything. Seems like it would just be he said/she said. I often send download links and passwords in an MFC Mail, whether the tip was online or offline, but someone could delete that message and take a screenshot if they wanted to pretend they never received their purchase.

I am not trying to argue or tell you how to spend your tokens, I just don't understand your aversion. :dontknow:

No we're not argueing you just don't agree with what i said that's no issue i still love you :mrgreen: no seriously people have disagreements now and then it's normal and you do have a point .... if somebody wanted to screw you he could delete the MFC mail but that would be verry childisch

PlayboyMegan said:
Exactly! Tips are GIFTS. When you buy your friend a gift, do you expect them to give something back every time???

No but some models threaten us premiums like we are the bank.Tokens cost money and if we don't get what we paid for it's our god damn right to complain i'm sorry if i sound harsh but that's the way it is.I've seen models in a group that just sit there they don't even move there ass.... Not all of them are bad though i also seen the same in pvt then i wonder do models know they have to be naked within a minute and they are not allowed to "time stretch" a pvt by undressing verry slowly.....

I decided to join when I saw this member had been banned. Thank you all!

Jessi said:

THIS. I am constantly baffled how nearly every model has her profile filled out with these simple things and yet no one can seem to take the two seconds to click the "profile" link. The answer isn't going to change, buddy! and honestly, especially if I'm busy, you're going to get a quicker response from the profile than from me when it comes to that, more than likely. It's just so easy. I am always pleasantly surprised when someone mentions something specific from my profile and it makes him stand out to me as well. :)

Anarah said:
Jessi said:

THIS. I am constantly baffled how nearly every model has her profile filled out with these simple things and yet no one can seem to take the two seconds to click the "profile" link. The answer isn't going to change, buddy! and honestly, especially if I'm busy, you're going to get a quicker response from the profile than from me when it comes to that, more than likely. It's just so easy. I am always pleasantly surprised when someone mentions something specific from my profile and it makes him stand out to me as well. :)
Here's what baffles the shit out of me:

Guy will make the effort to MFC mail me to ask me "do you do pvt, I'd love cam to cam pvt with you some time" but will NOT simply read my profile to see that I don't do either of these things. "can i buy some of ur panties" "can u do a custom vid/pics for me?"

And this happens every day. Sometimes multiple times each day.

AmberCutie said:
Anarah said:
Jessi said:

Here's what baffles the shit out of me:

Guy will make the effort to MFC mail me to ask me "do you do pvt, I'd love cam to cam pvt with you some time" but will NOT simply read my profile to see that I don't do either of these things. "can i buy some of ur panties" "can u do a custom vid/pics for me?"

And this happens every day. Sometimes multiple times each day.
Funny enough I get it from the other side. When I do go into a new models room I quite often spend the first few minutes reading the profile and seeing how the flow of chat is going. Helps me figure what all I can talk about. I get models that start talking to me right away because chat may be slow and they notice a new name pop in. I usually have to tell them to give me a minute so I can finish. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
Funny enough I get it from the other side. When I do go into a new models room I quite often spend the first few minutes reading the profile and seeing how the flow of chat is going. Helps me figure what all I can talk about. I get models that start talking to me right away because chat may be slow and they notice a new name pop in. I usually have to tell them to give me a minute so I can finish. :lol:

Oh yes, this. It happens so often and is always so annoying. "Shut up shut up shut up! I want to finish reading your profile before I attempt to engage in conversation with you! (Or even decide whether or not I wish to do so.)" OK, so I don't actually say that. But I so often want to say it!

And of course half the time someone else will ask something stupid (about her bra size or whether she does privates or whatever) and then she'll respond, "Why didn't you read my profile?"

Reactions: KayleePond
Always_Tim said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Oh yes, this. It happens so often and is always so annoying. "Shut up shut up shut up! I want to finish reading your profile before I attempt to engage in conversation with you! (Or even decide whether or not I wish to do so.)" OK, so I don't actually say that. But I so often want to say it!

And of course half the time someone else will ask something stupid (about her bra size or whether she does privates or whatever) and then she'll respond, "Why didn't you read my profile?"
On Streamate, our profile is on our streaming page. All dudes have to do is literally scroll down a few inches to see this info.

About 45% of people do not seem to be aware that there is more page below the girl showing her breasts.

Evvie said:
Always_Tim said:
JerryBoBerry said:

On Streamate, our profile is on our streaming page. All dudes have to do is literally scroll down a few inches to see this info.

About 45% of people do not seem to be aware that there is more page below the girl showing her breasts.

And half the ones who do find it can't figure out how to access the albums...

Status
Not open for further replies.