AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this forum is now a joke

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
curvyredhead said:
I have my hitachi on and ready, may I be humiliated next please?

Oh baby you suck so hard! You should be ashamed of yourself! Come here & I'll spank you real good... wait this is turning from humiliation to something completely different. Damn I suck at trolling. trollolololol.

GemmaMarie said:
curvyredhead said:
I have my hitachi on and ready, may I be humiliated next please?

Oh baby you suck so hard! You should be ashamed of yourself! Come here & I'll spank you real good... wait this is turning from humiliation to something completely different. Damn I suck at trolling. trollolololol.

I liked where this was going. :whistle:

Dear AReallySweetGuy,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to bless us with another post. I will do my best to address everything you asked me.

AReallySweetGuy said:
does it upset you that you are a loser who doesn't have a real job so you have to leech off your wife, who has to get nude online???

Yes. Every night I cry myself to sleeping wishing I had job that didn't let me work from home programming and that I had a wife who didn't enjoy getting nude. I'd love nothing more to drive every day to an office and then come home to a fully dressed wife. A man can dream, right?

AReallySweetGuy said:
Why didn't you go to college, Fat Boy???

I was lucky enough to get get a job offer immediately after high school in the tech world. I'm lucky and grateful for that. Also, I got rejected from every college due to my overweight issue, as you had to point out. Thanks.

AReallySweetGuy said:
LOL, ok, glad you are blocking all my proxies, lol I only have about 2000 of them so keep on blocking and i'll keep using another one.

You only have 2,000? I'm sorry. Do you want me to send you a list so you can ensure you have enough to come call me a fag later?

Again, thank you for stopping by! You put a smile on my face and I'm going to work on my weight, career, and whore of a wife. Without you, I would settle and I'm better than that! Happy Holidays!

Wabi_Sabi said:
I for one am glad you showed up. Bob's been telling me all this time that him and Jup are 'just friends'. Truth, even via proxy, hurts.

Great comeback there lol, you people are so fucking lame. I know it's hard for Wabi to respond since he's sucking bob's little dick now.

Reactions: Wabi_Sabi
Jawbs said:
Dear AReallySweetGuy,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to bless us with another post. I will do my best to address everything you asked me.

AReallySweetGuy said:
does it upset you that you are a loser who doesn't have a real job so you have to leech off your wife, who has to get nude online???

Yes. Every night I cry myself to sleeping wishing I had job that didn't let me work from home programming and that I had a wife who didn't enjoy getting nude. I'd love nothing more to drive every day to an office and then come home to a fully dressed wife. A man can dream, right?

AReallySweetGuy said:
Why didn't you go to college, Fat Boy???

I was lucky enough to get get a job offer immediately after high school in the tech world. I'm lucky and grateful for that. Also, I got rejected from every college due to my overweight issue, as you had to point out. Thanks.

AReallySweetGuy said:
LOL, ok, glad you are blocking all my proxies, lol I only have about 2000 of them so keep on blocking and i'll keep using another one.

You only have 2,000? I'm sorry. Do you want me to send you a list so you can ensure you have enough to come call me a fag later?

Again, thank you for stopping by! You put a smile on my face and I'm going to work on my weight, career, and whore of a wife. Without you, I would settle and I'm better than that! Happy Holidays!

Your welcome for stopping by, it's been all your pleasure. Know do the pussy move of banning me lol since you can't defend yourself. For real dude, why don't you get a career so your wife doesn't have to strip anymore???

"Defend yourself, defend yourself, defend yourself" Seriously. For being so combative & seeking so much attention I have to assume someone's mommy did NOT hug them enough as a child. That's sad, dude. Have you considered therapy?

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:
I love how he thinks that getting naked and having orgasms to make money is a bad thing... I mean, isn't doing that every guy's dream?

Luna, I don't want to be mean to you because I feel sorry for you, but saying you are a "camgirl" is a bit of a stretch. All you do is waste your time on webcam bouncing on your bed with 2 people in your SM room, wearing the exact same outfit (black bra, purple panties) every single day. Hope you wash those.

:lol:

SM isn't about having people watch me in public chat. It's about having people take me pvt or exl. Also, I have black, blue, purple, and white bras, and five million different pairs of underwear. Yesterday, it was a purple bra with polka-dot undies. Sometimes, I wear my pj's, or a shirt and skirt, or even t-shirt and cargo pants. In the winter, guys want to see my undies. in the summer, guys want to see me fully dressed. I simply oblige them with what they have indicated they want to see (by the trends of when I get shows and when I don't.)

I make my living by camming through Streamate and MFC. This is the definition of a camgirl, no?

You're just mad cause you can't afford $4.50 a minute to see my show like hundreds of others have.

Luna, first of all, why don't you get a an avatar pic of what you actually look like??? That avatar is what like 5-6 years old??? LOL, don't flatter yourself luna, I would not spend $.45 a minute seeing your chubby ass naked. Judging how no one takes you private, i'm not the only one. You don't make enough to pay your bills. You live with your mommy and daddy who pay your bills.

FrankieChemical said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:
Aw, and here I thought he was just too chicken shit to post a thread, but now I just realize he really needed my attention enough to PM after posting this. So cute. And so sad. :lol:

edit: I really wish he would come up with some new insults, this on is getting really boring. T_T

LOL, :::Frankie ignores being a failure yet again::: Come on Frankie, you are the tough chick with the pierced face, why can't you defend yourself??? Oh that's right, you are probably signing up for yet another new cam site as we speak. Just a tip, no one wants to see your weird as hell self nude.

Defend myself? Huh? I'm lost. I didn't realize you were making legitimate insults. You just keep repeating yourself. o_O It's like listening to a crazy person in an insane asylum.

Wow, another great comeback there, frankie. Everyone knows you aren't very smart so you defending yourself is a little bit of a stretch for your little mind.

FrankieChemical said:
"Defend yourself, defend yourself, defend yourself" Seriously. For being so combative & seeking so much attention I have to assume someone's mommy did NOT hug them enough as a child. That's sad, dude. Have you considered therapy?

Let me ask you a serious question-did Daddy molest you when younger??? There has to be SOMETHING as to the reason you are so fucking up mentally and physically now. Talk to me like you talk to your psychiatrist, frankie, we are here for you.

AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:
Aw, and here I thought he was just too chicken shit to post a thread, but now I just realize he really needed my attention enough to PM after posting this. So cute. And so sad. :lol:

edit: I really wish he would come up with some new insults, this on is getting really boring. T_T

LOL, :::Frankie ignores being a failure yet again::: Come on Frankie, you are the tough chick with the pierced face, why can't you defend yourself??? Oh that's right, you are probably signing up for yet another new cam site as we speak. Just a tip, no one wants to see your weird as hell self nude.

Defend myself? Huh? I'm lost. I didn't realize you were making legitimate insults. You just keep repeating yourself. o_O It's like listening to a crazy person in an insane asylum.

Wow, another great comeback there, frankie. Everyone knows you aren't very smart so you defending yourself is a little bit of a stretch for your little mind.

lolololol and I refer to my latest post. Wowza. You are quite the little attention whore, huh? Oh well, since you can't come up with a better insult for ANYONE in this thread I am now bored. Have fun, sweetie.

tumblr_m6vfxejrYe1r3zat8.gif

AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:
I love how he thinks that getting naked and having orgasms to make money is a bad thing... I mean, isn't doing that every guy's dream?

Luna, I don't want to be mean to you because I feel sorry for you, but saying you are a "camgirl" is a bit of a stretch. All you do is waste your time on webcam bouncing on your bed with 2 people in your SM room, wearing the exact same outfit (black bra, purple panties) every single day. Hope you wash those.

SM isn't about having people watch me in public chat. It's about having people take me pvt or exl. Also, I have black, blue, purple, and white bras, and five million different pairs of underwear. Yesterday, it was a purple bra with polka-dot undies. Sometimes, I wear my pj's, or a shirt and skirt, or even t-shirt and cargo pants. In the winter, guys want to see my undies. in the summer, guys want to see me fully dressed. I simply oblige them with what they have indicated they want to see (by the trends of when I get shows and when I don't.)

I make my living by camming through Streamate and MFC. This is the definition of a camgirl, no?

You're just mad cause you can't afford $4.50 a minute to see my show like hundreds of others have.

Luna, first of all, why don't you get a an avatar pic of what you actually look like??? That avatar is what like 5-6 years old??? LOL, don't flatter yourself luna, I would not spend $.45 a minute seeing your chubby ass naked. Judging how no one takes you private, i'm not the only one. You don't make enough to pay your bills. You live with your mommy and daddy who pay your bills.

Sounds to me like you have a chubby problem. Do they scare you? Do they keep you awake at night? It's okay, you can confide it us.

FrankieChemical said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:

lolololol and I refer to my latest post. Wowza. You are quite the little attention whore, huh? Oh well, since you can't come up with a better insult for ANYONE in this thread I am now bored. Have fun, sweetie.

tumblr_m6vfxejrYe1r3zat8.gif

I'm disappointed in you frankie. You are the pierced and tattoo freak here and expected you to come up with something and at least attempt to explain why you have failed at every cam site you have been on and at every real world job you have done. I'm trying to help you so maybe you can actually keep a job for once.

GemmaMarie said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:

Sounds to me like you have a chubby problem. Do they scare you? Do they keep you awake at night? It's okay, you can confide it us.

I just wonder why fat cam girls embarrass themselves by getting nude on cam??? It's like don't they have any self respect. Especially, browncow, her body is all stretchmarked out and is disgusting so why does she humiliate herself like that?

AReallySweetGuy said:
Since no one is responding, I will say goodbye to everyone. Please try to come up with better shit next time.

If we promise to come up with some better responses will you promise to come up with some insults that are worth responding to?

Is anyone else finding it hilarious that the troll came back to troll on his troll thread ? What a considerate troll, standing within the boundaries of his thread.
I kind of wonder if it's not politeness, just ... a lack of imagination that is showing there, but it's still funny :D
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, friend ^^

Reactions: Rose
WHAT ABOUT ME WHAT ABOUT ME I WANT AN INSULT OH BOY THIS IS GONNA GET TATTOO'D ON ME
NAH PROBABLY NOT BUT I'LL PRINT IT OUT AND FRAME IT

CammiStar said:
"Your" FAT!!!!! "Your" UGLY!!!!!!!!! SLUT!! FATTTTT!!! GAYYYYYYY!!! GAYYYYYYY!!! SLUT! UGLY! FAT SLUT!! FATTTTY STUPID HEAD!!!! SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

:-D

ETA: SLUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Ha ha ha! I'm waiting for "poopie head."

Reactions: FrenchKitty
CammiStar said:
Korreline said:
WHAT ABOUT ME WHAT ABOUT ME I WANT AN INSULT OH BOY THIS IS GONNA GET TATTOO'D ON ME

That's easy.

OMG YOU WEAR PLAID YOU STUPID CAMWHORE! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CAMWHORE WEARS PLAID. GO SHUT UP AND STOP SPREADING YOUR LEGS PLAID SLUT GIRL!
Fify :lol: I think that's more along the lines of what fail troll would have said.

Reactions: KayleePond
CammiStar said:
Korreline said:

That's easy.

OMG YOU WEAR PLAID YOU STUPID CAMWHORE! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CAMWHORE WEARS PLAID. GO SHUT UP AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS PLAID SLUT GIRL!
Now me? ^__^
He left me out, too :(

AReallySweetGuy said:
@YummyBrownCow <----that name fits you a LOt better than fox. Excuse me, you have STRETCHMARKS not cellulite all over your body, I saw it on mfc one time and threw up. Your body is totally disgusting and you got that big fat head so cover the fuck up. We all know you are a piece of shit too because you are friends with Agent 99, that old, fat, ugly MFC-fired chick. Again, you just try to act white (IE being an Oreo) and leach off of much more popular camgirls than you. You should be working at McDonald's-if you were smart enough and able to keep a job there.

It must've really hurt the other day when a bunch of people on here laid the smackdown on that ass, huh? I know you would've pissed yourself if you had to go any longer without posting your lame-ass comebacks. :lol:

I'm a cow? Well in that case, MOOOOOVE on over so I can get me a plate of Thanksgiving leftovers. You should see the way I throw down at Thanksgiving time, and hardly even gain a pound. Also, I think you need to stop buying your eyeglasses from the dollar store. http://www.pearlevision.com You're one of the weakest "trolls" I've ever seen.

And why did you PM me this EXACT message with 'Hey sweetie' in the subject box? Wanted to make sure I saw it? You crave attention that much? Why? Growing up, were you just some insignificant bastard who didn't get enough hugs from mommy and daddy? :icon-cry: :crybaby: :lol: They probably didn't even call you by your name. They just called you "Hey, YOU..." LOL.

Oh, now I get it...you're one of the douchebags who I clowned and banned in front of everyone on MFC. Probably the same thing with Agent's room too. I know she gets a lot of Twitter freeloaders posting dumb shit to her too.

You should rest up. I know you Walmart store greeters need your energy (and your arthritis medication).....

FrenchKitty said:
Is anyone else finding it hilarious that the troll came back to troll on his troll thread ? What a considerate troll, standing within the boundaries of his thread.
I kind of wonder if it's not politeness, just ... a lack of imagination that is showing there, but it's still funny :D
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, friend ^^

Go work on your shitty ass cam score, you ugly fat faced fucker.

CammiStar said:
"Your" FAT!!!!! "Your" UGLY!!!!!!!!! SLUT!! FATTTTT!!! GAYYYYYYY!!! GAYYYYYYY!!! SLUT! UGLY! FAT SLUT!! FATTTTY STUPID HEAD!!!! SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

:-D

ETA: SLUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Are't you a little fucking OLD to still be camming??? And why don't you fix that big gap between your front teeth??? It looks like fucking shit.

The_Brown_Fox said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
@YummyBrownCow <----that name fits you a LOt better than fox. Excuse me, you have STRETCHMARKS not cellulite all over your body, I saw it on mfc one time and threw up. Your body is totally disgusting and you got that big fat head so cover the fuck up. We all know you are a piece of shit too because you are friends with Agent 99, that old, fat, ugly MFC-fired chick. Again, you just try to act white (IE being an Oreo) and leach off of much more popular camgirls than you. You should be working at McDonald's-if you were smart enough and able to keep a job there.

It must've really hurt the other day when a bunch of people on here laid the smackdown on that ass, huh? I know you would've pissed yourself if you had to go any longer without posting your lame-ass comebacks. :lol:

I'm a cow? Well in that case, MOOOOOVE on over so I can get me a plate of Thanksgiving leftovers. You should see the way I throw down at Thanksgiving time, and hardly even gain a pound. Also, I think you need to stop buying your eyeglasses from the dollar store. http://www.pearlevision.com You're one of the weakest "trolls" I've ever seen.

And why did you PM me this EXACT message with 'Hey sweetie' in the subject box? Wanted to make sure I saw it? You crave attention that much? Why? Growing up, were you just some insignificant bastard who didn't get enough hugs from mommy and daddy? :icon-cry: :crybaby: :lol: They probably didn't even call you by your name. They just called you "Hey, YOU..." LOL.

Oh, now I get it...you're one of the douchebags who I clowned and banned in front of everyone on MFC. Probably the same thing with Agent's room too. I know she gets a lot of Twitter freeloaders posting dumb shit to her too.

You should rest up. I know you Walmart store greeters need your energy (and your arthritis medication).....
Ha ha! He PM'd you? It's that personal touch that make the better trolls so endearing. lol

Reactions: SierraTonin
Status
Not open for further replies.