AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
FluffyDoll said:
Roaming the depths of MFC's page 3 and found this interesting topic...

Topic: Today will be your sex slave and plow all that I ask milk boobs

I'm sure I have seen a couple of guys down there too :(

I didn't even know there WAS a page 3. :shock:

with over a 1000 models online there is a page 5 if you are set to 250 a page :D

you can set pages to be 50 models, upto 1000 models per page.
default is 250.
i set mine to 100 to help my crappy entry level DSL.
i pause model updates some times for the same reason.

Topic: TGIF Guys 33-200 Public Show.

Holy Guacamole. That's all I can say.

Name change announcement!
Was: JulyVirgin
Now: prettyjuly

I wonder what happened... :think:

Reactions: JimsX
Sevrin said:

Lol. Hahahahaa. Thank you, you've just made me giggle lots. :D

jebbaz said:
Sevrin said:

I imagine it involved a penis.

Or, she got incredibly tired of people doubting the "virgin" part of her name...

Reactions: JimsX
:color: :happy10: :colors: :gay-imgay: :gay-gay: :gay-color: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbowflag: :banana-rainbow:

that is all

I love the pain masochis dirty things and I enjoy all my big fuck holes with massive objects and my fist deep make me feel much pleasure to pour all my juices, I love being hit my strings attached to hooks needles wives candles and be punished with my whip, I like be rude to people and my role changes from master to master as well I have long cuffs clothing latex boots strap on mask and a lot more than you can imagine to play with me come go ahead and you'll have fun with this dog that is willing to be alone yours. ""MY RULES""i am a bitch is not very common to other models I alos like to please users do everything they ask me to change private oh tips 1 if you give me 50 tokens I fuck my pussy and my ass with his fist "2 for 60 tokens put my bat "3 for 80 tokens I have a huge cucumber 4 of 350 tokens t shit and piss to also eat and drink" 5 by 100 tokens tied my tits and I stand hooks 6 of 130 tokens and needles I Stand blasting a lot of wax on my tits to cover "7 for 30 tokens placed me ballga boots latex clothing, we animate to feel adrenaline alone does not ask me to play around with animals do not realize this but if you have something else in mind do not hesitate to ask me.

AmbrosiaCer said:
I love the pain masochis dirty things and I enjoy all my big fuck holes with massive objects and my fist deep make me feel much pleasure to pour all my juices, I love being hit my strings attached to hooks needles wives candles and be punished with my whip, I like be rude to people and my role changes from master to master as well I have long cuffs clothing latex boots strap on mask and a lot more than you can imagine to play with me come go ahead and you'll have fun with this dog that is willing to be alone yours. ""MY RULES""i am a bitch is not very common to other models I alos like to please users do everything they ask me to change private oh tips 1 if you give me 50 tokens I fuck my pussy and my ass with his fist "2 for 60 tokens put my bat "3 for 80 tokens I have a huge cucumber 4 of 350 tokens t shit and piss to also eat and drink" 5 by 100 tokens tied my tits and I stand hooks 6 of 130 tokens and needles I Stand blasting a lot of wax on my tits to cover "7 for 30 tokens placed me ballga boots latex clothing, we animate to feel adrenaline alone does not ask me to play around with animals do not realize this but if you have something else in mind do not hesitate to ask me.
:shock: What....the....FUCK!?

jebbaz said:
AmbrosiaCer said:

Did you forget the original topic?

Or were you just emphasizing it? :p

jebbaz said:
AmbrosiaCer said:
THIS over and over again

Feel free to do a Google search on that quote to find the model's profile.

boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
make a group!!!!!!!!!!!
my holes must be fucked in group!!!!!!!!!!

She's so excited!!!!!!!!!! ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm...... Everything about this is against the rules.
Topic: Mom and Daughter! START Group or PVT for VERY HOT SHOW! OR TIP25 TO SEE! WE DO ALL, NO LIMIT

From the sounds on their mic, they are working about 3 camsites at the same time, also.

Attachments

• Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 216
AmberCutie said:
Topic: Mom and Daughter! START Group or PVT for VERY HOT SHOW! OR TIP25 TO SEE! WE DO ALL, NO LIMIT

From the sounds on their mic, they are working about 3 camsites at the same time, also.

Omg. I saw them on a while back and FREAKED the fuck out. It can't be for real.

I didn't read all nine pages of this forum so maybe it's already been posted, but he's one my all time favorites from lower down on the page:

Topic:
"my ass is hungry, it eats tokens, feed it!"

Genius

AmberCutie said:

:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.