AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A model that always does the ascending tips for a show constantly brings up the next three tip amounts, and if one person has been tipping the majority of the time says she'll just take him to a skype show instead.

morment said:
A model that always does the ascending tips for a show constantly brings up the next three tip amounts, and if one person has been tipping the majority of the time says she'll just take him to a skype show instead.

I don't see a problem with that, really. If one person is doing all the work, reward him and make the others who would be mooching off of his tipping wait. If the model makes it clear that those are her rules on that, there's no problem.

Reactions: JimsX
yea, but she only says it after the fact, if she was up front with it it would be a different story.

morment said:
yea, but she only says it after the fact, if she was up front with it it would be a different story.

OK, in that case... well, it depends, I guess. If one member was doing EVERYTHING to kill the countdown, then I could understand that move even though I wouldn't like it. But if he was doing most, but not all of the work, then :snooty: . That wouldn't be cool at all.

Or in this case - things you wish you'd been able to respond to.

CandieCane - while screwing with her camera in the bathroom, and rediscovering parallax.
'Ah - I had you at an angle'.

I was fighting with getting my bed set-up, or I'd have come in with 'You had me at Hello'.

From MFC News Feed:
AlexLady: I came three times in one group! Holy shit my cunt loves me. (Online Now) Oct 31st, 6:57 PM PST.
Just had to share this little gem for those who may have missed it.

Mikeythegeek said:
Is it proper for a MFC model to have images promoting another cam site in her profile?
She's made of pure class, now, isn't she? But I guess I will let all the "TIP ME TIP ME TIP ME" comments slide since she even named her self BMySugarDaddy. Makes no effort to hide she's only about the money.

*whispers to self while rocking in fetal position* its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud.... :confusion-helpsign:

Eva_ChangeN said:
*whispers to self while rocking in fetal position* its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud....its just mud.... :confusion-helpsign:

My exact response. AND I was eating when I saw it. :woops:

Awww, so sorry Frankie. :chores-mop:

We seem to think alike on here LOL, need to come haunt your cam sometime :dance:

Does it grate on anyone else's nerves when a model is on at a really quiet time or has a low score/following but sets a ridiculously high target, it's obvious the model won't reach this so people are reluctant to tip. So with this said model then just will not shut up saying "omg cheap guys here" "I'm wasting my time if you're all going to be cheap, I want tips".

English guy said:
Does it grate on anyone else's nerves when a model is on at a really quiet time or has a low score/following but sets a ridiculously high target, it's obvious the model won't reach this so people are reluctant to tip. So with this said model then just will not shut up saying "omg cheap guys here" "I'm wasting my time if you're all going to be cheap, I want tips".
It does for a very short time then I click on another model.

Bocefish said:
Speaking of classy...

Send that to support she will be gone in 2 seconds. No need to tolerate any of that kind of crap
:naughty:

She (Aly) almost made my fantasy girlfriend KittyWilde cry the other day! Kitty was rocking a massive room and emotes were making the chat bugger up so "NO EMOTE" law was instituted, and out of spite Aly kept spamming the room with massive flash emotes.

It was a terribly effective way of making 1700+ people go rate her profile down. The other thing she accomplished was a massive onslaught of "fuck that bitch, we love YOU kitty" tips lol
*facepalm* what was she THINKING?

don't tempt the mfc gods, they will smite you, and not in a sexy-smite sort of way

Mikeythegeek said:
Actual topic: Tip to see me bleeding.
Someone came into the lounge asking whom to contact after she told him in PM that she was considering suicide. I was in a public show at another site a few years ago and a member was talking about suicide. I contacted the site admin and found out later that it was some bi-polar off his meds. My brother committed suicide. It's not funny to me.

Actual topic: Tip to see me bleeding

"too fat and ugly to go on cam."

seems obvious to me its her special time of the month :idea:

Sevrin said:
My brother committed suicide. It's not funny to me.

Me either. Worst mistake I almost succeeded in committing. I do volunteer work for a suicide hotline now, thats something I take extremely seriously. There's nothing funny about it.

I agree! It seems to me that the people who are so flippant and open about wanting to commit sideways, won't ever actually do it and it's just a sick cry for attention.

I find it hard to be sympathetic when it comes to people like this and just say things like "Things could be worse. You could have two heads" or if I'm feeling slightly more caring, "I think you need to see a doctor about your mental health." I'm not going to give them what they want and panic.

lol at this
Actual topic: Tip to see me bleeding

"too fat and ugly to go on cam."

seems obvious to me its her special time of the month

LilyPink said:
I agree! It seems to me that the people who are so flippant and open about wanting to commit sideways, won't ever actually do it and it's just a sick cry for attention.

I find it hard to be sympathetic when it comes to people like this and just say things like "Things could be worse. You could have two heads"

Oh nooooo...... I do have two heads and never even contemplated committing sideways prior to reading Lily's post. :think: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.