AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
English guy said:
standard pvt,group-dance in underwear.True pvt-dance topless(naked if its longer than 5 mins)

Ummm yeh no thanks lol

Yeppers...when I first signed up there was actually a written rule that models were required to get naked within a minute after starting the private session. Atleast the above model tells ya straight up.

what i read on the wiki rules, is that the model MUST get naked in the pvt

Anita_Toro said:
what i read on the wiki rules, is that the model MUST get naked in the pvt

They keep changing it to suit the non nudes...now it states:

What happens in a private show is strictly between the member and the model to decide. Unlike other sites, we do not require models to do specific things or follow a script. Generally speaking, most models are comfortable getting naked and fulfilling the requests of members. However, it is a good idea to send the model a private message and ask her what she is comfortable doing in a private show, before going private.

Which brings up the questionable validity of models charging whatever they want for PM privileges. However, asking the model what she feels comfortable doing in private is one of those non specific questions that can/should be asked in public chat. It would help others contemplating the same thing. Most models have that info on their profile anyhow. If they don't...they might consider posting it for general purposes.

Bocefish said:
However, it is a good idea to send the model a private message and ask her what she is comfortable doing in a private show, before going private.
Which brings up the questionable validity of models charging whatever they want for PM privileges.
I'm not normally a libertarian, but in this context, I'm all for letting the market govern what models should or shouldn't be compelled to do and should or shouldn't be allowed to charge for. It's up to the individual member to decide whether he wants what the model has to offer badly enough.

Topic: hi guys!! 200 tokens one time flash //2270tokens nude show! plastic bags free

lol just came accros that.... plastic bags? huh

haha

Topic: Ascending tips, 1 to 50 and then you get to see my flangeasoarus!

lol and it keeps going more funny then really wtf... but hell wtf is a flangeasoraus?

Here is the current wording of the rules for "private" in the model wiki:
Private shows

There are no set rules for what a model must do in a private show. This is entirely up to the model and the member.

Nudity is customary in private shows so if the model does not feel comfortable with nudity she is required to tell the member within the first minute of the show.

Models should keep in mind that private shows are very expensive so delaying the show or asking for additional tips may be considered rude.

Bocefish said:
Yeppers...when I first signed up there was actually a written rule that models were required to get naked within a minute after starting the private session. Atleast the above model tells ya straight up.
On MFC? I thought it was just that the model had to start doing whatever the person wanted them to do within the minute, not necessarily just TITS or GTFO...?

Bocefish said:
Yes...MFC rules actually stated the model should get naked within the first minute of accepting the private.

I have yet to see ANY models follow the rules of MFC. lol.
:lol:

Reactions: JimsX
Hollyhanna: 50 for skull fuck

450 until next group show with triple penetration.

That tiny, totally innocent looking girl is quite the li'l freak! :lol: Seems like she's been deepthroating that F'ing machine non-stop the past week or so. Can't imagine that's good for her throat...or any part of her nearly non-stop like that.

Bocefish said:
Hollyhanna: 50 for skull fuck

450 until next group show with triple penetration.

That tiny, totally innocent looking girl is quite the li'l freak! :lol: Seems like she's been deepthroating that F'ing machine non-stop the past week or so. Can't imagine that's good for her throat...or any part of her nearly non-stop like that.

I know! My thoughts exactly. She's so adorable and then I'm just like O.O. That looks painful.
:lol: :lol:

I also just saw these:

"Topic: BOYS!!!!!!! I LIKE HARD ANAL!!!!!! WANNA HOT PLAY WITH ME?!?!??!?!?"

"Topic: tip me boys,i am a whore "

"Topic: 1195 tks strip if u dont rich guy ,leave my room! "

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
Frankie said:
I should try that "Tip me, I'm a whore" thing. Seems legit. :lol:
to be a whore you must do things for money. frankie is a slut that gives it away for free. SO
Tip Frankie she is a Slut !

RufffRider said:
Frankie said:
to be a whore you must do things for money. frankie is a slut that gives it away for free. SO
:lol: :clap:

"tips make me horny bb, tip me I cum for you!"

How desperate do you gotta be to post that shit?

RufffRider said:
Frankie said:

I like this.

Topic: 4536 to stand up lol

I always love to get beat in the rankings by girls with topics like this.

The "Tips to Stand" topics just reminded me that a few months ago, there were a rash of topics where people were camming in dark rooms and charging insane amounts of tokens for the lights to be on. Like "50,000 tokens to turn the lights on!" I had premiums coming in and telling me about that. :shock:

I guess this could have gone into the "banner" thread, too...

Attachments

• USNicoleAngel.jpg
    USNicoleAngel.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 275
Status
Not open for further replies.