AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That chick has to be suffering some kind of mentally illness. I mean...what the fuck.

interesting, i know several models that HAVE more than one account i have never seen both on at the same time though, i don't think MFC has a problem with it, and even if they did enforcement of any rule is lax.

Well it seems she just signed up for the forum, so maybe she'll shed a little light on the subject soon. :)

Can assure you models are NOT allowed 2 accounts. Though it does happen.

If you contact support with the details ONE will be closed along with the loss of any tokens in it.
:naughty:

Perhaps this thread could be splintered off onto its own topic, from mikeys post onwards.

Yeah I emailed MFC about having a new account when my camscore was super low, I didn't say that's why I wanted another one, lol, but they said your not allowed to get a new account. :( So then I was scared to do it anyway incase they banned me!

AngelicTease said:
Yeah I emailed MFC about having a new account when my camscore was super low, I didn't say that's why I wanted another one, lol, but they said your not allowed to get a new account. :( So then I was scared to do it anyway incase they banned me!

I promise you others have done that though. Just wait until the end of the month, get your paycheck, close the old account and then start a new account.

I think it's one of those, one rule for one person, another rule for another person things. If I did it I'd get banned, but if someone else did it, they'd get away with it. :p Haha that sounds right paranoid doesn't it!

Reactions: Zapsilly
AngelicTease said:
I think it's one of those, one rule for one person, another rule for another person things. If I did it I'd get banned, but if someone else did it, they'd get away with it. :p Haha that sounds right paranoid doesn't it!

Sounds about right, with 4 admin keeping tabs on 2000+ models.

All about bad luck.

Seen from the lounge REPEATEDLY:

valyaxxx: tip me offline, my MFC is profiles.myfreecams.com/AlluringValya, for all passwords to my galleries. Im on 10 30pm EST

Wasn't even in a news feed and she can't understand why this might be a bad idea after being told over and over it is not good for her reputation. :woops:

Well hello everyone. I created a new account and clearly stated that I'm looking for a fresh start. It was obviously approved and thats that. I ran xxxRyeLeexxx with no cam up simply to help fans find me for the first few days...no other benefit. Not trying to pull something sneaky off.... Simply made a new account and I am putting in the work to get back to where I was on xxxRyeLeexxx.

AmbrosiaCer said:
I think she actually had an orange in. o_O
yes if the MissMfc models are the bigtop ..Crackmyholes is the Sideshow

I wonder if anyones ever put something inside them self on MFC and been unable to get it back out again?
Like the girl with the orange, it's not like it's something small where she could get a couple of fingers in and try and pull it out!

There is a model called fuckmyass09 who does similar show involving multiple lemons.

Until the day she got one stuck for around 20 mins..

AngelicTease said:
I wonder if anyones ever put something inside them self on MFC and been unable to get it back out again?
Like the girl with the orange, it's not like it's something small where she could get a couple of fingers in and try and pull it out!
she does not remove it with her hand.

actual room
Topic: 16 pingpong balls 14 pussy 2 in ass 100 for each :) bingo for can beer in pussy

You have joined SerenaRio's public chat.
Topic: my computer has this serious virus that kills people if you dont tip me you will get it too

Reactions: JimsX
Sevrin said:
You have joined SerenaRio's public chat.
Topic: my computer has this serious virus that kills people if you dont tip me you will get it too
haha I like that one.

I was in one model's room who started bad mouthing members. :/
It actually irritated me so much that I just left her room and didn't come back. She was going on and on about how "I can't fucking believe this guy, he said I'm awesome and he's nice to me, then I see him in another room one day and he's being all nice to this OTHER model- fuck him, he's dead to me!"

Wat?! :shock:
I mean, really.. Are some models THAT territorial about the premiums that visit them? O_O

Reactions: JimsX
SweetDivalia said:
It actually irritated me so much that I just left her room and didn't come back. She was going on and on about how "I can't fucking believe this guy, he said I'm awesome and he's nice to me, then I see him in another room one day and he's being all nice to this OTHER model- fuck him, he's dead to me!"

I mean, really.. Are some models THAT territorial about the premiums that visit them? O_O
Some of them are VERY territorial, almost feral about it.

GreatDane said:
SweetDivalia said:

Some of them are VERY territorial, almost feral about it.

This. And I've said it before... those models aren't worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.