AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
GreatDane said:
SweetDivalia said:
I was in one model's room who started bad mouthing members. :/
It actually irritated me so much that I just left her room and didn't come back. She was going on and on about how "I can't fucking believe this guy, he said I'm awesome and he's nice to me, then I see him in another room one day and he's being all nice to this OTHER model- fuck him, he's dead to me!"

Wat?! :shock:
I mean, really.. Are some models THAT territorial about the premiums that visit them? O_O
Some of them are VERY territorial, almost feral about it.

This. And I've said it before... those models aren't worth watching.

oh oh and some of them even can SAY something about how deep is their relactionship with this member. Trust me... it''s second time when I have a situaction like this: model came to my room- I don't have model's blocade on. watching me for a while and thn writing somethin TO ME ON MEMBER'S WALL!! :roll: :?

That's scary that this isn't an isolated case of crazy-bitch-model syndrome. o_o
Look, I understand COMPLETELY if you have people hat you recognize and appreciate on MFC. They come to your room and you're like "Fuckyeah! You're back!" But damn, they're not my property. :? Bitch be like: "All ur tokens r belong to me"

Then again, maybe some guys are genuinely attracted to the personality in models like that.

Some members bring this on themselves. They'll make declarations of love or devotion to a model and then some models take them at their word. Or they'll take one model private when they tell another they're broke, and word gets around. It's not so much the money that bugs these models as much as the lying.

Reactions: JimsX
By the time the Chipin paid off, Grandma would be long in the ground, and if not, I think she'd start to smell something fierce.

Some of the chip-in's have been legitimate, but the trend caught on and girls started seeing them as a way to make a quick buck. Or a thousand.

Bocefish said:
Is it just me...or do others believe it's really (ahem) tacky to ask strangers to donate to their chip-in accounts to attend things like Grandma's funeral and similar personal issues?

I see that a lot! My feeling have always been the same in real life as well as my computer life.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, DON'T BUY IT.

DON'T buy a dog only to need to beg ALL THE TIME for money for his vet bill.

Me? I want a stripper pole, but I'm not going to lie about a dead grandmother to earn it. But maybe that's why I am so low on the earning pyramid.

QueenMeadow said:
Bocefish said:
Is it just me...or do others believe it's really (ahem) tacky to ask strangers to donate to their chip-in accounts to attend things like Grandma's funeral and similar personal issues?

I see that a lot! My feeling have always been the same in real life as well as my computer life.

Me? I want a stripper pole, but I'm not going to lie about a dead grandmother to earn it. But maybe that's why I am so low on the earning pyramid.
I've seen you cam before. You're too much fun to stay low on the pyramid for too long.

jebbaz said:
Some of the chip-in's have been legitimate, but the trend caught on and girls started seeing them as a way to make a quick buck. Or a thousand.

I used my chipin to get new boots. I got about 90% or something before I couldn't wait any longer (these boots are so cute!) and put the rest towards it myself.

The way I see it is like this... If a guy wants to donate to a silly cause like mine, then so be it. He wants to make me happy, I want boots and to reward him nicely for his generosity. If he thinks my cause is too silly for him then he won't donate... no problem. Let's wank instead :lol: It's not for everyone.

Sevrin said:
Some members bring this on themselves. They'll make declarations of love or devotion to a model and then some models take them at their word. Or they'll take one model private when they tell another they're broke, and word gets around. It's not so much the money that bugs these models as much as the lying.

This happened to me! While listening to reams and reams of heart felt love pms and how sad he was that he couldn't give me what I deserved yada yada yada for quite a long time, I then quietly observed him dropping a shit ton of tokens on another highly placed girl...I was pissed off he spent so much energy telling me a crock of shit...but I never said a word to him, never said a thing to anyone and will never reveal who he is...I'm not a jealous person, I enjoy finding out about different models from my 'loyal' regulars, who they are watching, who's new etc...but the fact that he bothered to bullshit me, when I never asked him for a single dime really, really pissed me off, and really bloody confused me! Guys, why would he do that?

jebbaz said:
QueenMeadow said:
Bocefish said:

I've seen you cam before. You're too much fun to stay low on the pyramid for too long.

That's completely sweet but here I stay.

2nd page topic:

"Happy Christmas In My Ass"

Damnit! I was so peeved, that was going to be MY topic that day!

Sevrin said:
FluffyDoll said:
Sevrin said:
but I never said a word to him, never said a thing to anyone and will never reveal who he is...

And here I was assuming that models had a shitlist somewhere behind the curtain... :think:

That's exactly why I don't allow one. :) Don't need people assuming that and paranoia to rise.

You have joined NaughtyKayla's chat as Guest60233.
Topic: SPECIAL!!!! 50 TK AND I WASH PUSSY LIVE!!! MEANING U GET 2 C PINK..- ADD 30 MORE I STAY BUTT NAKED!!!

You have joined BBW_Scorp's chat
Topic: NO shows lil one around. 50tkn raffle for personalized video ends 12/17, 4 videos on profile too

the really bad part is i could hear her kids running around playing in the backround ...-_-

PrincessElly said:
Topic: NO shows lil one around. 50tkn raffle for personalized video ends 12/17, 4 videos on profile too

the really bad part is i could hear her kids running around playing in the backround ...-_-

At least she wasn't doing shows with her child around! Unfortunately, I've heard kids in the same room while some rather explicit shows were being done.

Bocefish said:
PrincessElly said:

At least she wasn't doing shows with her child around! Unfortunately, I've heard kids in the same room while some rather explicit shows were being done.

true but the things she was talking about (her personalized vids)could have been kept away from little ears as well I think it just really gets to me is all why not wait untill they werent around seems alot easier and is the right thing to do.

SweetDivalia said:
That's scary that this isn't an isolated case of crazy-bitch-model syndrome. o_o
Look, I understand COMPLETELY if you have people hat you recognize and appreciate on MFC. They come to your room and you're like "Fuckyeah! You're back!" But damn, they're not my property. :? Bitch be like: "All ur tokens r belong to me"

Then again, maybe some guys are genuinely attracted to the personality in models like that.
you should see the south american go at it about stealing members.. they want blood

LovelyLemon said:
2nd page topic:

"Happy Christmas In My Ass"

Damnit! I was so peeved, that was going to be MY topic that day!
:lol:

NicoleEnvy said:
Topic: 1000 for flash!

quite expensive.

Holy!! Those must be amazing breasts. I hope they have laser beams of instant orgasm for viewers on them!! :shock: I thought asking 15 tokens was a lot!! :?

Topic: ...no money no honney....................

Status
Not open for further replies.