AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
sxycherrypie said:
Well Jupiter remember I was talking about a member that kept buging me to call him? well he tiped me 2oo tokens in one day then another 100 today holy crap thanks for the advice!!!He has been tipping me the past 3 days!!!

Hahaha awesome. I guess sometimes you just have to be firm with em :p

bb: omg... u are so hot
bb: i love blackies
bb: [idiotic emote here]
mtclemens: ban his azz
bb has tipped Qutetee 10 tokens.
bb has tipped Qutetee 50 tokens.
mtclemens: hes suffering from nig-le-gence

In the end they were both banned for insensitive comments and just being too stupid. Someone's actually named themself BB! lol

Nordling said:
bb: omg... u are so hot
bb: i love blackies
bb: [idiotic emote here]
mtclemens: ban his azz
bb has tipped Qutetee 10 tokens.
bb has tipped Qutetee 50 tokens.
mtclemens: hes suffering from nig-le-gence

In the end they were both banned for insensitive comments and just being too stupid. Someone's actually named themself BB! lol

... :lol:

Ah, I have a few good ones. :)

suck your nipple

If you haven't seen me before, I'm as flat as a pancake. I told him brb with a bendy straw.

Don't take this the wrong way but you should get your mole checked out.

I'm so glad there are such brilliant doctors in the world that can diagnosis my 2-pixel mole on a 320x240 picture and somehow know my entire medical history just by looking at me.

CatraLacourte said:
Ah, I have a few good ones. :)

Don't take this the wrong way but you should get your mole checked out.

I'm so glad there are such brilliant doctors in the world that can diagnosis my 2-pixel mole on a 320x240 picture and somehow know my entire medical history just by looking at me.

Hahaha!! in the chuck palahniuk novel Choke, the main character convinces a stripper who's dancing in front of him to get her mole checked out lol

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Mikeythegeek said:
Not a member, a guest in Amber's room just now...

Guest00111: I'd like to carve out your cervix with a chainsaw, then fist fuck the gaping bloody mess of a hole that is left behind.

Ummmm WTF?????!!!!!!!RED FLAG RED FLAG Mass Murder in production!! Fucking sick ass creep god ewww. Id tell him id chop his penis off and fuck his mouth with it if he ever tried anything like that.

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:
Well Jupiter remember I was talking about a member that kept buging me to call him? well he tiped me 2oo tokens in one day then another 100 today holy crap thanks for the advice!!!He has been tipping me the past 3 days!!!

Hahaha awesome. I guess sometimes you just have to be firm with em :p
Yup!! LOL

This made me lol

richwanker1: show your pussy n get me hard so i can take u prvt and doominate u ok

Deathdoll said:
This made me lol

richwanker1: show your pussy n get me hard so i can take u prvt and doominate u ok

DOOMinate you! Sounds serious!

Reactions: Jupiter551
Today
Timmy19xx: Hey I would tell you I want to fuck you but i think that would break my hip.

WTF?

I mean was he worried that she would be so mad that she would have his hips broken?

Or is Timmy 97 years old and he is worried that telling a model he wants to get busy can't fail and he thinks her 110 pound mass will surely fracture his pelvis?

Or what seems likely is that Timmy is not real swift, but he imagines he is a pretty cool cat, so after thinking "hey I really want to tell this model i want to fuck her" he has (what is for Timmy) a flash of brilliants to realize - that might not be the coolest thing to say, so in his exuberance he blurts out what was meant to be. Hey I was going to tell you something that was not cool at all, but I didn't cuz that would break this whole hip thing I got going on.

Or is it possible that Timmy has his head up his ass and is truly worried that if he were to say anything it might break his hip - he's not sure what will happen he just knows talking out your ass can be dangerous.

I just don't know Timmy19xx, WTF?

camstory said:
Today
Timmy19xx: Hey I would tell you I want to fuck you but i think that would break my hip.

I love you for posting this. My room is seriously a treasure trove of good quotes.

are your tits filled with milk?

Yes, the tits that are 90% flat to my rib cage are just bubbling with the juiciest, smoothest, best tasting milk you will ever feast your tongue on. I am just lactating all over the damn place.

Mikeythegeek said:

Guest00111: I'd like to carve out your cervix with a chainsaw, then fist fuck the gaping bloody mess of a hole that is left behind.

Got that word for word in my room on Monday. I have been getting this same thing for a couple of weeks. He strikes when I first log in like before I even manage to type up a topic. Sometimes different scenarios that include fetuses/impregnation but always including the word cervix it seems. Makes me think of black metal songs. Hehe. :character-jason:
I share a troll with Amber. I feel special. :bow-blue:

JickyJuly said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Got that word for word in my room on Monday. I have been getting this same thing for a couple of weeks. He strikes when I first log in like before I even manage to type up a topic. Sometimes different scenarios that include fetuses/impregnation but always including the word cervix it seems. Makes me think of black metal songs. Hehe. :character-jason:
Is it just me, or is that some freaky (not in the good way) shit? The best case, is he is doing this for its shock factor, but even that is some pretty weird behavior. Interesting to know if anyone else here is getting the same there?

camstory said:
JickyJuly said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Is it just me, or is that some freaky (not in the good way) shit? The best case, is he is doing this for its shock factor, but even that is some pretty weird behavior. Interesting to know if anyone else here is getting the same there?

Yeah it's like something a 14 year old boy would say (anonymously) because he hopes it will upset someone

camstory said:
JickyJuly said:
Mikeythegeek said:

I have to wonder if MFC can block that guest's ip address from the site so he can't get through. It would be easier if it was a basic or premium, but what can one do about a guest to keep him out permanently?

I have to tell you a story..
I've only been on MFC for about 3 weeks, and the strangest thing happened to me yesterday. It completely freaked me out and scared me, too.
Someone asked me in a PM that was 5 lines long if I ever had the fantasy of "a tiny little man moving around on my body". They told me they'd like to take me private and "pretend to be a 1 inch small man who can walk around on my body and get into all my body orifices".
It was just such a messed up thing to say, I just sat there like :shock: for about 5 minutes and all the members in the room were asking me what was wrong. Needless to say, I banned the sick bastard for 60 days.
Such a scary moment.

Lily90x said:
I've only been on MFC for about 3 weeks, and the strangest thing happened to me yesterday. It completely freaked me out and scared me, too.
Someone asked me in a PM that was 5 lines long if I ever had the fantasy of "a tiny little man moving around on my body". They told me they'd like to take me private and "pretend to be a 1 inch small man who can walk around on my body and get into all my body orifices".
It was just such a messed up thing to say, I just sat there like :shock: for about 5 minutes and all the members in the room were asking me what was wrong. Needless to say, I banned the sick bastard for 60 days.
Such a scary moment.
It's not an unheard of fetish. It's a variety of macrophilia. Look up some more here. You'll come across more of them if you stick around.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Lily90x said:
Such a scary moment.

Yeah I've seen references to that kind of thing around, everything from little men in tiny cars being picked up by a giant, to the giant sitting on them lol.

Why is it so sick though? I mean it's wierd I agree, but it seems harmless

Lily90x said:
Such a scary moment.

If that was a scary sick bastard to you...I hate to tell you...but you'll hear things way, way more sick than that.

Just in from Amber's room :
this asshat was trying to troll Amber and this is what he said after demanding a repeat ass shot and Amber shut him down. all his punctuation

croskey2010: listen here bitch do your damn job and dont worry about what i have to say you get your money from us and if you want any id suggest not being such a bitch

After he was ceremoniously banned and Amber gave the rest of the room a very nice second view, she suggested that we PM him and let him know, IT WAS FANTASTIC. :lol: :lol: some trolls learn the hard way. I also believe she gave him 60 days to ponder his stupidity. :lol: :lol:

MadisonLeigh said:
Lily90x said:
Such a scary moment.

If that was a scary sick bastard to you...I hate to tell you...but you'll hear things way, way more sick than that.

I was thinking the same thing! He just wants to be tiny and walk all over your body. He's an adventurer, bb! Some of us are having our cervixes chainsawed out over here. Hehehe. I kind of like the idea of climbing around on a giant, myself. :shifty:

bud9752 said:
Just in from Amber's room :
this asshat was trying to troll Amber and this is what he said after demanding a repeat ass shot and Amber shut him down. all his punctuation

croskey2010: listen here bitch do your damn job and dont worry about what i have to say you get your money from us and if you want any id suggest not being such a bitch

After he was ceremoniously banned and Amber gave the rest of the room a very nice second view, she suggested that we PM him and let him know, IT WAS FANTASTIC. :lol: :lol: some trolls learn the hard way. I also believe she gave him 60 days to ponder his stupidity. :lol: :lol:
60 day ban in Amber's room equals a permanent ban. Amber resets all of her bans every month so idiots don't get back in, unless MFC does something stupid and erases people from that list.

JickyJuly said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Lily90x said:
Such a scary moment.

I was thinking the same thing! He just wants to be tiny and walk all over your body. He's an adventurer, bb! Some of us are having our cervixes chainsawed out over here. Hehehe. I kind of like the idea of climbing around on a giant, myself. :shifty:

Exactly, he's an explorer. He seems especially into spelunking.

Also, orifices is such a sexy fuckin word! :love4:

Jupiter551 said:
Exactly, he's an explorer. He seems especially into spelunking.

Also, orifices is such a sexy fuckin word! :love4:
Inspiration, that's what that is. Inspirfuckinration - I off to write my a poem with spelunking, and orifices in it.

Reactions: JickyJuly
JickyJuly said:
MadisonLeigh said:

I know, I know... There are fetishes that are much worse, I guess. Just wanted to put it in this thread because it's the worst thing that's happened to me in my 3 weeks of being on MFC.

And yes, he actually used the word orifices... >_<

Reactions: camstory