AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
with so many examples of just plain "obnoxcicity" (i think i made that up :lol: ) stuff from members....it's time for something different....uncontrollable sweetness

so syrupy sweet and sincere that at one point i just wanted to reach through the screen and slap the poor guy silly....thank god it wasn't my room.

i didn't keep the exact verbage....i'll just tell the story.....
guy comes into a friend's room two nights ago....only been a premie for month or so....is very nice with tips and compliments, and stayed a long time (finally takes her private, too)....cool...he LIKES her :dance:
comes outta private and says goodbye....says he's outta tokens and doesn't wanna freeload
my friend has moved on with another countdown....and she thrives in PM, too, so this guy's comment in the room get's no response.....
he says it again
and a third time
then shuts up for a while....but doesn't leave :whistle:

then starts over with the compliments again....they're not so fresh this time, ya know?.....you can almost here the hope in his voice, especially since the "i don't wanna be a freeloader" is peppered here and there throughout what is now dominating the talk in chat

my friend is smiling and coy and typing a lot, which means she's got a few guys in PM...they're "fishing" as she calls it. (her "room" is not her strong point)
meanwhile....this guy sees what he wants to see.....and everything he sees is for his benefit, of course, making him feel like he's on top of the world
compliments become kisses and hugs
for maybe 2 minutes, until the lonliness seeps in again...and then he begins with the "well, i guess i'll go" talk
damn....nope....that's just not getting her attention either :whistle:
how about "i really wanna take you private and stop this countdown....i don't wanna share you anyone"
*pause*
"but i don't have any tokens, and i don't wanna freeload"
:violin:

she finally says "is ok if you stay" and rolls her eyes to me in PM
is he filled yet?
"are you sure?" he asks :woops:

short of my friend taking this kid back into the womb, there's nothing that gonna be enough
and what was at first amusing, and then irritating, becomes downright pathetic :(
there's plenty of traces of this kind of guy around, imo.....but i've never witnessed it in such a pure form.

it creeped me out...i could only rationalize an understanding of it by seeing this guy as a 14 year old kid, shown a passing kindness that he took as eternal love

bob said:
it creeped me out...i could only rationalize an understanding of it by seeing this guy as a 14 year old kid, shown a passing kindness that he took as eternal love

I'm more surprise that this surprised you. I'm not going to start on the psychology of members on chat/video sites, that's a whole deep disturbing thread of it's own.

People like this have been on the internet and in chat rooms since the internet came into existence. Internet anonymity removes inhibitions and amplifies feelings/desires out of proportion. I always get the stereotypical image of the 30/40/50 yr old who lives in his mum's basement with these type of people, rather than the 14yr old.

I expect the 14yr old to be the obnoxious "open boobs bb" guest more than they paying premium, although it has been asked of a premium member on multiple occasions whether mummy know's they've stolen the CC and aren't in bed yet. :oops:

There was a book published a couple years ago looking at the phenomenon of facebook, myspace, orkut, etc and the "friends" syndrome from the perspective of people who use the sites, and why the sites became so popular and always will be, under one name or another. It's all about loose connections, like seeing people in the apartment building opposite everyday through their window. Over time people begin to feel a connection and that they know someone (think of Friends episodes about the naked guy in the apartment opposite). The Internet reduces the time it takes for people to 'feel' a connection and that they know/care about someone.
I found the book fascinating and scarily it re-enforced views I'd already formed and explained behaviours I'd seen working from the other side as an architect of the systems to deliver these types of site.

If I remember the name of the book I'll post it, I lent the book to someone who never returned it :angry4: that needs to go into the pet peeve thread :)

Not that that much of a WTF, but it still made me lol. Am in MilaMilan's room at the moment and a minute ago someone tipped and the conversation went as follows:-

MilaMilan: th hun
wldcatwes69: hi (this isn't the member who tipped)
MilaMilan: may i send u vids
wldcatwes69: yes
MilaMilan: u didnt tip
MilaMilan: lol

loveyougipsy said:
bob said:

I'm more surprise that this surprised you. I'm not going to start on the psychology of members on chat/video sites, that's a whole deep disturbing thread of it's own.

what surprised me was the absolute purity of it....that's what made it so adolescent, imo.....the way that kinda thing usually...commonly....manifests itself is way more in context with the situation of an adult entertaining himself. :twocents-02cents:

Yum... :?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 126
farido: hello
do u have partner?
(I explain that I'm here for cyber sex, so it doesn't matter)
? (I explain that since I'm here, on this site, for cyber sex, and I won't meet up, and I won't talk about my offline sex life, all we have left is cyber-sex)
can u stand up bb (I say that it's 1 gold for me to show off on the bed, 2 gold for me to turn the camera and show off on the floor.)
?
stand up
(I say that it's 1 gold for me to show off on the bed, 2 gold for me to stand up, turn the camera, and show off on the floor)
?
i cant hear
anyway see u

And he leaves before I can type anything at all to him.

How fucking hard is it to realize that I'm talking out loud and say "I can't hear you, please type" BEFORE asking questions? Apparently, harder than rocket science...

DigitalSweety said:
AllisonWilder said:

Gross! I hate Miracle Whip. Hellmann's is much better.
lol Every year during the holidays, my sister and I have an argument about Miracle Whip vs Best Foods (west coast name for Hellman's). It's become a tradition. I favor Best Foods, for the record. :)

Nordling said:
lol Every year during the holidays, my sister and I have an argument about Miracle Whip vs Best Foods (west coast name for Hellman's). It's become a tradition. I favor Best Foods, for the record. :)

Over here it's "mayonnaise vs salad dressing" with the understanding that mayonnaise is Hellmann's and salad dressing is Miracle Whip.

DigitalSweety said:
Nordling said:

Over here it's "mayonnaise vs salad dressing" with the understanding that mayonnaise is Hellmann's and salad dressing is Miracle Whip.
Yes! That's part of the argument too...and if our mom gets into the argument, we have to add "Tang"...salad dressing. :D

Member in SpexyAshleigh's room........actually a cool guy, but mentioned some things that were pretty lol............

SgtFenix210: holy cow I've gotta take a massive :shit
SgtFenix210: back everyone, mission accomplished
SgtFenix210: i've been trolling a lot
SgtFenix210: i troll aspen almost everyday

11:39:14 AM canvas1: how about you dont use a member account to promote your stupid model account- this is for real members not greedy models
11:39:23 AM AlsoEvvie: oh you
11:39:32 AM canvas1: well its true
11:39:44 AM canvas1: dont use us any more than you already do-
11:39:54 AM AlsoEvvie: I get on here because I'm bored and I want to talk to guys
11:40:00 AM canvas1: no no
11:40:01 AM canvas1: not true
11:40:03 AM AlsoEvvie: I make it explicitly clear I'm not going to perform or do anything sexual
11:40:15 AM canvas1: right buit you also advertise your model accoubt
11:40:17 AM AlsoEvvie: I don't ask guys for tokens
11:40:23 AM AlsoEvvie: and I have NEVER attracted someone to my model account
11:40:26 AM AlsoEvvie: from getting on cam here
11:40:33 AM AlsoEvvie: I do it for fun.
11:40:49 AM canvas1: its so rude- we are real people np walking dollar signs - models have plenty of places to rip us off
11:40:51 AM canvas1: not here
11:41:28 AM AlsoEvvie: I'm not hear to argue with some angry dude, I've made it clear i'm not profiting from this
11:41:36 AM AlsoEvvie: If you hate models so much, go get a girlfriend.
11:41:51 AM canvas1: hahahah see? that is what you models do- you judge and you insult
11:42:01 AM AlsoEvvie: And, by the way, I get on to talk to my premium friends so they don't feel any pressure having to tip me
11:42:10 AM canvas1: as id no man that looks at a cam girl can possibly have a gf
11:42:11 AM canvas1: so rude
11:42:13 AM AlsoEvvie: Yeah dude, you're accusing me of being a money grubbing whore.
11:42:34 AM canvas1: well first of all- that is the definition of a cam girl
11:42:59 AM AlsoEvvie: So can I ask why you get on MFC if you dislike us all?
11:43:02 AM canvas1: and im not accusing you- you are what you are- if you want a member account- dopnt mention your model account ata ll
11:43:23 AM AlsoEvvie: I mention it because people ask me all the time.
11:43:26 AM canvas1: because for one thing0 here in the member areas- you can meet normal girls here for the right reasons
11:43:31 AM AlsoEvvie: I'm tired of answering the same question over and over
11:43:47 AM AlsoEvvie: Well, then over look me and find the "real" girls. Easy as that
11:44:19 AM canvas1: i said my mind- you know what your doing.
11:44:26 AM AlsoEvvie: And you are incorrect.
11:44:30 AM AlsoEvvie: It's time for you to move on.
11:45:05 AM canvas1: nah if you were the real deal member as you say you are- you wouldnt be so crazy about not getting naked- not looking at mens cams - and mentioning tokens
11:45:17 AM canvas1: real members are here for the sex- just not the money
11:45:36 AM AlsoEvvie: I'm not a "real deal" member, I'm a model with a member account
11:45:44 AM AlsoEvvie: I see you have a problem with that and you want to make me feel bad and guilty
11:45:46 AM canvas1: EXACTLTY
11:45:50 AM canvas1: you dont belong here
11:45:55 AM canvas1: as you should
11:45:59 AM AlsoEvvie: Sadly, that's not working out.
11:46:03 AM canvas1: you have your own place to rip us off

The WTF comes from how angry and hateful he is to all models who only rip members off, and yet he as a premium account. I really don't understand why people like this get on MFC if they hate MFC.

Evvie said:
The WTF comes from how angry and hateful he is to all models who only rip members off, and yet he as a premium account. I really don't understand why people like this get on MFC if they hate MFC.

This may be a shock to you, but I am not a ladies man. I suspect the gentleman you were talking to is the same, but while I accept I am going to end up with a lot of "just friends" as I move through life he let it eat at him and the poison turned his soul dark, bitter, and twisted. I would not be overly concerned about it. Sad as he is, there is little you can do for people like that. Even if he found someone the feelings living in his heart would ruin the relationship's foundation of trust and probably cause it to crumble.

Shaun__ said:
Evvie said:

This may be a shock to you, but I am not a ladies man. I suspect the gentleman you were talking to is the same, but while I accept I am going to end up with a lot of "just friends" as I move through life he let it eat at him and the poison turned his soul dark, bitter, and twisted. I would not be overly concerned about it. Sad as he is, there is little you can do for people like that. Even if he found someone the feelings living in his heart would ruin the relationship's foundation of trust and probably cause it to crumble.
So poetic. I like it! But I think I understand as well, some men seem to turn away perfectly lovely women in favor of pursuing clearly unavailable gorgeous sexpots, and then we all get the blame because we're cruel heartless bitches - when in reality, that guy doesn't care about what's on the inside at all, he just wants a beautiful woman as a status symbol.

Evvie said:

Why he still is on MFC if he feels that way is the mystery. After he tipped his 200 tokens and the model smiled at him and did not become his girlfriend is why he is hateful now. :lol:

And did he really say this? "because for one thing0 here in the member areas- you can meet normal girls here for the right reasons" That is the truly WTF statement, at least in my opinion. :lol:

Nordling said:
DigitalSweety said:
AllisonWilder said:

Gross! I hate Miracle Whip. Hellmann's is much better.
S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise

Just Me said:
Evvie said:

Why he still is on MFC if he feels that way is the mystery. After he tipped his 200 tokens and the model smiled at him and did not become his girlfriend is why he is hateful now. :lol:

And did he really say this? "because for one thing0 here in the member areas- you can meet normal girls here for the right reasons" That is the truly WTF statement, at least in my opinion. :lol:

I always cruise models on MFC because I'm secretly looking for a boyfriend.
I have such a hard time getting guys to like me, seeing as how I'm so ugly and have no personality. I get online and show my tits in the hope that a super nice guy like him will notice me so I wont have to degrade my self esteem anymore :crybaby: :crybaby:

Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Nordling said:
:-D

hfish686: do you ever do foot fetish shows?
RussianXXtasy: feet people
RussianXXtasy: i wish they all fkn die
hfish686: thanks! sorry that you are having a bad day!

lol No, she's telling you how annoying "feet people" are.

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable question to me. He wasn't rude or pushy. Simply asked if she ever does shows that appeal to his particular (common) kink.
Reminds me of that Bill Hicks quote about Judas Priest being accused of putting subliminal messages in their records asking their fans to kill themselves.
"What kind of performer wants their audience dead? Doesn't make a lot of sense when you think about it".
Ha! True, I agree. Still, they're annoying. No matter what is going on in a room, the feet guys come in from the cold and ask their dumb questions without even saying hi or kiss my arse... The model could be in the middle of a heated discussion with regs on the immutability of original sin, and yet the foot guy won't bother to even check the room out, just blurt, "SHOW FEET BB!"

While Reny can be a bit brash with her humor and comebacks, I have to ask .. did you stay long enough to make sure it was Reny that said that ?
She has 'a certain long time reg' that changes his nic to hers and matches the font and color perfectly. It's a game they play. IMO, its quite funny bc he has a pretty twisted sense of humor and frequently is more harsh on the silly question dudes than she is. She kind of giggles but plays along. Unless you know her well or actually stay more than a few minutes, you'd never know it was actually a guy playing the 'mess with the twits' game. If theres any doubt, look in the room roster. If you see her listed twice, once at the top where she belongs, and then down about 20 nics as a premium, you know they're playing the game.... Personally, I think its hilarious and he should try doing standup comedy with his fast witted mind. :clap: :lol:

SoTxBob said:
Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Nordling said:
:-D

hfish686: do you ever do foot fetish shows?
RussianXXtasy: feet people
RussianXXtasy: i wish they all fkn die
hfish686: thanks! sorry that you are having a bad day!

lol No, she's telling you how annoying "feet people" are.

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable question to me. He wasn't rude or pushy. Simply asked if she ever does shows that appeal to his particular (common) kink.
Reminds me of that Bill Hicks quote about Judas Priest being accused of putting subliminal messages in their records asking their fans to kill themselves.
"What kind of performer wants their audience dead? Doesn't make a lot of sense when you think about it".
Ha! True, I agree. Still, they're annoying. No matter what is going on in a room, the feet guys come in from the cold and ask their dumb questions without even saying hi or kiss my arse... The model could be in the middle of a heated discussion with regs on the immutability of original sin, and yet the foot guy won't bother to even check the room out, just blurt, "SHOW FEET BB!"

While Reny can be a bit brash with her humor and comebacks, I have to ask .. did you stay long enough to make sure it was Reny that said that ?
She has 'a certain long time reg' that changes his nic to hers and matches the font and color perfectly. It's a game they play. IMO, its quite funny bc he has a pretty twisted sense of humor and frequently is more harsh on the silly question dudes than she is. She kind of giggles but plays along. Unless you know her well or actually stay more than a few minutes, you'd never know it was actually a guy playing the 'mess with the twits' game. If theres any doubt, look in the room roster. If you see her listed twice, once at the top where she belongs, and then down about 20 nics as a premium, you know they're playing the game.... Personally, I think its hilarious and he should try doing standup comedy with his fast witted mind. :clap: :lol:
Well, lol, the next day:

feetloveer: feet show in prv?
She (speaking aloud): but you have no tokens...just like all feet men.
feetloveer: I but for you
feetloveer: buy
RVZFan1: God forbid he goes and buys token so he can do a private with you...
feetloveer: tell me yes or not
RussianXXtasy: woot for you as feet lover tip 250 before pvt
RussianXXtasy: i dont take coupons or food stamps

"Do you have any male clothes around?"

I started trying to figure out if he was asking if I wear men's clothes or if he was asking if I live with a man, so I started with assuming the first and saying "well, I do wear some men's clothes, I have boxers and my cargo pants are all men's. Men just have more comfortable pants."

He left. Honestly guys, why don't you ask the real question, instead of making me guess what you're really asking?

More LOL than WTF. a pal of mine said this tonight and I laughed until my face was red!
in jj's room it's easier to appologize first instead of ask permission or appologize later cuz she will ban the shit out of you, like wicked fast too.

There was a dood last night who insisted on repeating the last letter of each inane sentence for reasons unknown...

Oh godddddddddddddd
Your so hotttttttttttt
Your beautifullllllllllllllllllll
Very sensuallllllllllllll
Stoppppppppppp
Dammmmmmmmmm
I love the shape of your breasts and upturned bipplesssssssssssssssssss <-------- that was my favourite :-D

mm show me those bipplesssss

:p

Reactions: Nordling
NoelleBright said:
GotFun: Thank you for being the first model ever to admit to heavy drug use. They all say NEVER and its bullshit.
GotFun: There are not that many drugless people in the world

He sure has got it all figured out. :roll:

Editing to clarify this was NOT said in my chat. :lol:

Yeah, those 420 models are all so sneaky, but I am onto them.

After I had to restart my browser and I hadn't muted guests yet...

Guest31461: you have the Smallest tits i have ever seen
Guest31461: Can y make up with it with a massive anal seesion