AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
Isabella_deL said:
Arabbb: This chick is Curry INDIAN.. so stinky asshole!! bitch, pls, change ur room when u wake up tomorrow... it's filled with ur filthy farts!!! geeez, stinky whoore.
Arabbb: oops mistake
Arabbb: i swear
Arabbb: i swear

random person comes into my room and says this immediately lol

weird....

Maybe he actually tried to say something along the lines of "Salutations lovely lady! I'd love to wake up in your room tomorrow! I bet it smells divine." But google translate fucked him over. Maybe.

LOL!!! Well he'd come in the night before saying "Now get off cam and go skype with me, I have lots of money and am very rich." I answered that no I was not doing Skype, and he said something like "Fine then! I am a very busy man! I will come back tomorrow!" He's clearly a troll who goes round rooms saying stuff like that. I doubt he's even arabic, probably some racist dude who thinks that's how they talk.

On another note that I pointed out at the time, is that smells don't travel through the internet, so really, I could smell terrible! and so could all the guys watching me, but it will never matter and no one would ever know! I think if you're trying to insult a model, maybe go for something she could possibly be insulted by! Telling a model that she smells when you cannot smell her is not an insult, it's just words!

Jupiter551 said:
Bugdetsex: Free movie with the fake Vanessa James if you don't like ni&&ers don't look beceause she is a ni&&er lover WHITE POWER YOU FAKE CUNT

Then posts a link. Dumbass racist.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/bugdetsex

lol at all the comments on his wall

I especially like the one on the top from the bearded dude who wants to give him a big bear hug. :shock:

Jupiter551 said:
Bugdetsex: Free movie with the fake Vanessa James if you don't like ni&&ers don't look beceause she is a ni&&er lover WHITE POWER YOU FAKE CUNT

Then posts a link. Dumbass racist.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/bugdetsex

lol at all the comments on his wall

Thanks for posting this. I'm gonna go add that low IQ prick to my ban list before he gets a chance to troll my room. MFC NEEDS a perma-ban feature.....

And I like what NaughtyKayla posted on his wall. GET HIM, girl! :lol:

I list my pussy hair as "bald". And yet, I just got this incredible invitation:

strip then shave then 30 mins pvt

So hold up... you want me to shave my already bald pussy, and then fuck it for 30 minutes straight?

I was gonna ban the fucker, but someone else took me private first. :p

I'm going to be honest here. I can fuck my pussy for 30 minutes straight with someone who knows how to talk to me. But someone who is demanding and gives me the feel of not being respected by them... I get maybe 5 minutes of pussy-fucking before I go completely dry.

Reactions: Nordling
:lol:

kxYSb.jpg

more LOL than wtf.... :-D

KingShiit: heey.. I like ur face. Can we have an affair and experiment with each other's genitals ?

Reactions: Megaclit
During a cumshow...
croton: i would love to sling one up u georgous xx
Jupiter551: oh wait
thumbsuppp has tipped LacieLaPlante 15 tokens.
MrO83: and I'm back
xflippercom: lol
xkig4eva66: pretty sure most girls don't get off to watching guys jerk off
MrO83 has tipped LacieLaPlante 10 tokens.
Jupiter551: are you trying to tell george you want to sling one up him?
MrO83 has tipped LacieLaPlante 10 tokens.
croton: where u from
tbsefh has tipped LacieLaPlante 15 tokens.
croton: WHERE U FROM

four20503: u like anal?
Me: yes.
four20503: how many fingers can u do?? :p
Me: one. (Usually I don't reply to such questions, but it's going sloooow in my room)
four20503: thats it?!?! XD
Me: how many fingers can you fit?
four20503: 3-4 XD
four20503: 5- plus XD

Reactions: LadyLuna
ososensual: your too hot to be on here doing nothing
ososensual: chop chop
ososensual: make it clap

made me giggle on the inside

Member: i am Vice President of Calcoon Province.. i wish to have child with caucasion women.
Member: i can offer you many head of cattle and many hectares of land for child.
Member: also if you choose to live in my province you have high position in society and many servants.
Member: you may do as you wish
Member: in my land you become queen to bear the child
Member: i am serious to have offspring with you if you have good bodily health and fertility to make healthy child.

And it didn't stop there, not by a long shot. He went on to tell me I would have all the opium I could wish for and a witch doctor to take care of any medical needs.

It was awesome. I laughed so much my eyes watered.

me: Wow, there are 116 people in here and no one can spare 5 or 10 tokens...?
member who hasn't tipped a thing in my room: lol.. i have 3500+ reward points. i spend money here.

tumblr_m2ydqzkCM11qazkdco1_500.gif

This idiot was trolling during a show, love the self-righteous retards.
TheBestDaddy: you people, especially the ones that tip and support this behavior, have nothing worthwhile to offer any of the poor misguided MFC models
TheBestDaddy: including this one
TheBestDaddy: cum to the degradation that this young woman is putting herself through

dreamwarrior_ said:
You know what upsets me the most about you.. and my god if were there in Canada or wherever on earth you're from..
I would take off my belt.. bend you over and set you straight,, BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.. YOU NEED IT!

HAVE A HAPPY FUCKING TIME BECAUSE I'M OFFICALY DONE WITH YOUR NONSENSE! YOU WOULDNT HAVE AS A CLUE
HOW TO TREAT A REAL MAN... OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL FOR THAT MATTER. YOU'RE NOT MY TEACHER..... INSTEAD
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PRUDE WHO TAKES HERSELF WAY TO SERIOUSLY.. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET A WOMAN
AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

I've finally received hate mail*. I'm just... so touched.
Seriously this made me laugh super hard.

*I have a whole inbox full of gems from this guy, but I figured I would just put up the latest

ShelterLight said:
dreamwarrior_ said:
You know what upsets me the most about you.. and my god if were there in Canada or wherever on earth you're from..
I would take off my belt.. bend you over and set you straight,, BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.. YOU NEED IT!

HAVE A HAPPY FUCKING TIME BECAUSE I'M OFFICALY DONE WITH YOUR NONSENSE! YOU WOULDNT HAVE AS A CLUE
HOW TO TREAT A REAL MAN... OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL FOR THAT MATTER. YOU'RE NOT MY TEACHER..... INSTEAD
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PRUDE WHO TAKES HERSELF WAY TO SERIOUSLY.. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET A WOMAN
AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

I've finally received hate mail*. I'm just... so touched.
Seriously this made me laugh super hard.

*I have a whole inbox full of gems from this guy, but I figured I would just put up the latest
Ha! Apparently, to him a "real man" is someone who is always right and women are like dogs that need to be periodically beaten to "set them right." <shiver> lol Ever notice how often guys like this type in all caps? Their impotent rage takes control and it's their only way to "get physical" online. :D

dreamwarrior_ said:

AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

I mean, I don't mind being bent over and getting the belt occasionally, but calling a camgirl prude makes me lol.

DoctorVen said:
dreamwarrior_ said:

AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

I mean, I don't mind being bent over and getting the belt occasionally, but calling a camgirl prude makes me lol.
LOL I hope you mean that as a "play" thing and not so he can "set you right." lol

Nordling said:
DoctorVen said:
dreamwarrior_ said:

AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

LOL I hope you mean that as a "play" thing and not so he can "set you right." lol

Of course! :lol: Any man that thinks he needs to "set me right" can watch my ass walk away.

Reactions: Nordling