AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
That fake US Attorney guy again,

4:41 PM
US_--------------Attorney
@model: Would you please add my name via your PM as we are to proceed further in confidential proceeding as for legal reason I can not afford the public to read our words. Thank you for your understanding

• Funny!
Reactions: Pommster and Ozzie_
That fake US Attorney guy again,

4:41 PM
US_--------------Attorney
@model: Would you please add my name via your PM as we are to proceed further in confidential proceeding as for legal reason I can not afford the public to read our words. Thank you for your understanding
It would be a real hoot to find out that account belongs to Guiliani or Eastman. Sounds like the stupid shit they would say.

so confused.
Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 1.02.42 PM.png

Or also trying to get free extra attention, by saying something kind of off and slightly shocking, to try and pull you in. What an idiot, couldn't help but laugh at him. Some people will really try anything.

This was on SC, i reported but not sure anything will be done since technically nothing has been wrongly done.
But we can easily see what he is wanting
(his only 2 messages)

3:53 PM
Ultraaas
U have a dog bby

3:53 PM
Ultraaas
Pm me bby

I feel like this might be a tactic that some cam site creeps use to try to trick models into accidentally blurting out their real name. Like “Huh? My name’s not Michelle. It’s Melissa.”
Yes that's what I thought, or maybe even trying to get to know the real name of a model just by assessing their reaction to their message, like if they see you get super worked up about it etc. Some people have nothing better to do I guess.

Reactions: AllieAngelx
Jesus, what a shocker attitude, bet you are fun at parties. Moving on!
She means well I swear lol.

I appreciate that people are recognizing Andrew Tate for the damage he has caused to current younger generations that obsess over him. So good on you for acknowledging that!

Much of the feminine population also are irritated that it took Tate levels of blatant sexism and patriarchal ego to bring the problem to the attention of the majority (which is where I believe @Vixxen81 was coming from. 😉 )

She means well I swear lol.

I appreciate that people are recognizing Andrew Tate for the damage he has caused to current younger generations that obsess over him. So good on you for acknowledging that!

Much of the feminine population also are irritated that it took Tate levels of blatant sexism and patriarchal ego to bring the problem to the attention of the majority (which is where I believe @Vixxen81 was coming from. 😉 )
Thank you and I do mean well. It's like Andrew Tate was just the last one to get caught. We have been enduring this for so long, he's not the cause, he's the end user. I don't know if that makes sense at all. I mean Weinstein, Epstein, the list is long and very distinguished and Tate is just some hack who jumped on board.