AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aww you all are going to make me blush. 💜💜💜

Now there's a thought though, an ACF meet up. (The logistics would be insane and half of us are so anxiety riddled we'd commit to show up and then hide in the bushes debating on whether or not to go through the doors. 🤣)

Now there's a thought though, an ACF meet up. (The logistics would be insane and half of us are so anxiety riddled we'd commit to show up and then hide in the bushes debating on whether or not to go through the doors. 🤣)

I’m in! You’ll find me at the bar 😂

Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81

Yes - but how about we do this online?! Some sort of a giant zoom get together but where we all keep our clothes on and bring our own booze?! ACF online social.

Yes - but how about we do this online?! Some sort of a giant zoom get together but where we all keep our clothes on and bring our own booze?! ACF online social.
Oh that would be cool!

Reactions: Vixxen81
This is only acceptable if it was consented to and accompanied by a VERY large tip.

It's so demented that some dudes actually believe we WANT to receive that kind of video or image from a stranger on the web.
I have to wonder if gay men, real gay men not gay for pay men, enjoy unsolicited dick pics? Or are they just as nope about it as most women are?

I have to wonder if gay men, real gay men not gay for pay men, enjoy unsolicited dick pics? Or are they just as nope about it as most women are?
good question!

Ofc not.
If they knew the guy and were in a relationship sure, but they're not going to want it from some guy they don't know or aren't flirting with.

I don't want some random lady sending me a photo of her boobs.

Change the subject
Not a particular quote but noticed that the term "chocolate starfish" has been used a lot recently on cb.

Interesting. When I was younger I used to have the idea that guys did this because they would like it if it was done to them. Something like "I'd love to see some pussy so I'm sure she'll enjoy seeing my dick". So in my head yes, gay men would enjoy it.

But time made realize it's truly about power and intimidation, as most things with men usually are.

Interesting. When I was younger I used to have the idea that guys did this because they would like it if it was done to them. Something like "I'd love to see some pussy so I'm sure she'll enjoy seeing my dick". So in my head yes, gay men would enjoy it.

But time made realize it's truly about power and intimidation, as most things with men usually are.
I thought the exact same as you, Lilly. :) Great minds and all that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
I never really thought about it from the other side (meaning would I like it if a woman I didn’t know sent me unsolicited nude photos).

I’d find it very weird and off-putting. It’s too aggressive and intrusive. That becomes my primary concern, making it less relevant whether I enjoy the photo or not.

oh my god this could honestly be so god damn cool!!! and honestly if it was not a online meeting I would be so fuzzy minded trying to talk to absolutely everybody anyways, so online is much better!! I love talking to everyone at parties.. I always find something to talk to people about.. even if it's someone I disagree with a lot, I try to have pleasant conversations still!!

now I really want this to happen at some point

Reactions: Pommster
That
oh my god this could honestly be so god damn cool!!! and honestly if it was not a online meeting I would be so fuzzy minded trying to talk to absolutely everybody anyways, so online is much better!! I love talking to everyone at parties.. I always find something to talk to people about.. even if it's someone I disagree with a lot, I try to have pleasant conversations still!!

now I really want this to happen at some point

Lou_King_ tried to make an ACF Movie Night happen last year. :p

Some guy said to me today, "sometimes its nice when girls are actually having fun rather than paying rent"

Like really because we cam we shouldn't get paid?
Let his boss tell him the same thing at his job.
I have an excellent solution for him and other guys with that mindset. Tip generously. Make sure the model's rent and other necessities are covered, add some more for their savings account. I promise it's much easier for us to relax and actually have fun then.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upon reading this thread, maybe a models only ACF hang out sounds more appealing than a free for all... :D

As long as I'm available, I'd be cool with participating in either one :) , as long as it's exactly like what you'd suggested (We all keep our clothes on, and we're not in work/performance mode...we're just chillin'). So that means expect to see some of us in comfy pajama pants, and hair up in a bun.

We'd have to make sure that whatever platform it's on...we're not accidentally signed in under accounts that identify us by our real names.

As long as I'm available, I'd be cool with participating in either one :) , as long as it's exactly like what you'd suggested (We all keep our clothes on, and we're not in work/performance mode...we're just chillin'). So that means expect to see some of us in comfy pajama pants, and hair up in a bun.

We'd have to make sure that whatever platform it's on...we're not accidentally signed in under accounts that identify us by our real names.
I would use my name here for this. Laughed at the pj and bun comment though cause girrrl I do show up to work like that sometimes. 🤣

I would use my name here for this. Laughed at the pj and bun comment though cause girrrl I do show up to work like that sometimes. 🤣

Pajamas and buns can be sexy too. I've got two of those bunmaker things from the store, and I love 'em. They make me feel like a ballerina. 😂

Guys used to be crybabies when I wore my pajama pants on cam. They'd enter my room, and complain "Pants tho?" (Spelled just like that...lol). They seem to think that models must be barely dressed at all times...even in winter. Yeah, FUCK that. I'm not freezing my tits and ass off for rude dudes who won't even tip for flashes.

Pajamas and buns can be sexy too. I've got two of those bunmaker things from the store, and I love 'em. They make me feel like a ballerina. 😂

Guys used to be crybabies when I wore my pajama pants on cam. They'd enter my room, and complain "Pants tho?" (Spelled just like that...lol). They seem to think that models must be barely dressed at all times...even in winter. Yeah, FUCK that. I'm not freezing my tits and ass off for rude dudes who won't even tip for flashes.
I've always wanted to try those bun things but I don't think they work on super fine hair, which is a shame.

Yeah, I had to buy a space heater that sits two inches from me when it gets cold. Gas is more expensive than electricity. Even bought some of those long sleeve tops that you wear over workout tank tops so I can be topless/naked and have my arms covered.