AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"throws the baby clothes
see that you have a very rich ass"

Ummmmm? .... Thanks? :?

Reactions: Heidi
The peen-arses who stumble in mid show and spout off inane bollocks like "oh bb ride that dildo. wouldnt you like a real cock instead? how about mine? tee hee"... what is their end game and can they please fuck off?
Do they think this shit through? Let's go through the possible outcomes to these questions being asked shall we?

"wouldn't you like a real cock instead?"
"No"
Outcome: Show carries on as normal

"Yes"

"how about mine?"
"No, not yours"

"how about mine?"
"Sure"

Do you see a pattern emerging, you poops??

cuntman668: wow you have the pussy of a 10 yr old
WookieeBoy: creepy...
Tripod2175: what??
The_Londoner: how would you know?
cuntman668: what?
Panty_Hamster: um that was a little weird

Yeah, that's pretty funny when non-tippers try to tell models how to run their room...lmao.

"You should just get naked...then the tips will come." :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
"You should just get naked...then the tips will come." :lol:

I was in one model's room (forget who) a while back, and she was relating some incident from her day. Some member of very little quality actually had the audacity to post:

"Will you shut up, do your job, and get naked?"

I recall that the ban hammer came down on him in record time.

Jupiter551 said:
cuntman668: wow you have the pussy of a 10 yr old
WookieeBoy: creepy...
Tripod2175: what??
The_Londoner: how would you know?
cuntman668: what?
Panty_Hamster: um that was a little weird

LOL I came in here to post that exact quote. :lol:

Couldn't grab the exact name of the guy since it was in my room at the time but it weeeent..

(Mind you I didn't say absolutely anything in return to any of this, nor showed any reaction.)
do you like anal babe?
so do you like anal play?
can you finger your asshole babe?
your asshole hun
no not there
no
your asshole
down
go down babe

I couldn't take anymore after that. :lol:

EvaLee said:
Couldn't grab the exact name of the guy since it was in my room at the time but it weeeent..

(Mind you I didn't say absolutely anything in return to any of this, nor showed any reaction.)
do you like anal babe?
your asshole hun
no not there
no
your asshole
down
go down babe

Just a little to the left... there it is! ha!
I call him the Christopher Columbus beggar.

Reactions: EvaLee
JoleneJolene said:
EvaLee said:

do you like anal babe?
your asshole hun
no not there
no
your asshole
down
go down babe

Just a little to the left... there it is! ha!
I call him the Christopher Columbus beggar.
or Marco Polo :p

mynameisbob84 said:
The peen-arses who stumble in mid show and spout off inane bollocks like "oh bb ride that dildo. wouldnt you like a real cock instead? how about mine? tee hee"... what is their end game and can they please fuck off?
Do they think this shit through? Let's go through the possible outcomes to these questions being asked shall we?

"No"

"how about mine?"
"Sure"

Do you see a pattern emerging, you poops??
I love that you call these idiots poops. :mrgreen: Idk why but that gave me an ego boost. I think I'm going to steal that and start calling retards 'poops' from now on. :)

LJ guest:hi mom
LJ guest:u like mother fucker?
LJ guest:i am 21 age boy mom
LJ guest:i wanna want to fuck my mom bb
LJ guest:u dont want me ya
LJ guest:hello?
LJ guest:mom?
LJ guest:bb?

Me: (silently trying to select the best gummy worms from my walmart gummy worm tub)

Reactions: Jupiter551
One guy (Tundra) who was making odd and obnoxious comments to Jolene finds his soulmate after she goes group and they have some bro-love :lol:
kaUuW.jpg

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:
:lol: I almost capped that myself when I came back! Hahahahahaha! Awww, lil lovers!
Yeah I swore they were gonna hug when they said goodbye lol, they both expressed their fondness for talking to one another

HEHE TY for the laugh all, so glad i'm not the only one

"would you let your dad jerk off to you for 4000 dollars"

"I have big swollen balls that are making it difficult for me to zip my pants although I think that if I masturbate five times while watchimg you it will help alleviate my particular problem however there will still be that little thing with the open sores on the head of my penis which I will have to be careful about knowing that any spilling of bodily fluids coudl create a national emergency of the most delicate arrangement of flowers that really smell delicious like your sweet little pussy"

Reactions: Megaclit
ShelterLight said:
"I have big swollen balls that are making it difficult for me to zip my pants although I think that if I masturbate five times while watchimg you it will help alleviate my particular problem however there will still be that little thing with the open sores on the head of my penis which I will have to be careful about knowing that any spilling of bodily fluids coudl create a national emergency of the most delicate arrangement of flowers that really smell delicious like your sweet little pussy"

Wow that is nasty,a true romantic. :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
westexan: your almost as good looking as my ex
:lol: Hah come one, Westexan was actually pretty cool in my room today. This wasn't too bad!

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
westexan: your almost as good looking as my ex
:lol: Hah come one, Westexan was actually pretty cool in my room today. This wasn't too bad!
Yeah he started tipping after that lol, and I didn't see him say anything else douchy but that was quite an opening statement lol

Got this one a few days ago... wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it, lol.
Member: Mmm, I would love to fuck you from behind the feed you some BBQ.
Me: Lol... feed me some BBQ?
Member: Ya girl. I love fucking from behind and love BBQ... and I think I love you.

Lmao, that was def a first....

I had to wonder if this guy wore plaid or lived in the woods.... some ppl dont seem to be able to carry on conversation but when they do speak, I end up lol
Annitos: your like the big catch in a fishing turney, i dont know weather to eat u or mount u
About 5 minutes later he left this little gem...
Annitos: If u and i were squirrls would u let me bust a nut in your hole?
And this was the same room....
miketgtr71: ma'am, your pussy looks so sweet you oughta pass out insulin when yo u flash it - & defibirlators.. for liability reasons :)