AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
By Miss Amber's personal request...a compilation of this rocket surgeon's greatest hits:
buble111: you looking hot
buble111: how do we get personal?
buble111: bang bang
buble111: you got the full package wor lass!
buble111: am getting firm, for you1
buble111: hard
buble111: your super star
buble111: c ant hold ba ck
buble111: ohhhhhh yeahh!!!
buble111: how do i tip you?
buble111: your fully loaded1 your bangers are epic!
buble111: please pusy frig1
buble111: or 2
buble111: lets rok u pusy wor kid
buble111: please punanny?

This drooler was in MissButterfly's room last night spewing the same crap, except in ALL CAPS. She dropped the banhammer on him.
I did too, but only after Jup had collected enough fuel for the post. :lol:

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Basically means pussy.

1. punany 715 up, 138 down
Well, originally the word "punany" or "punani" was used in India -- its in the Kama Sutra -- to describe the female sex organ.

Indian laborers were used to build roads in Jamaica and the Caribbean during the 1930's, 40's and 50's so a lot of Indian slang made its way into the Jamaican vernacular.

There are literally thousands of Jamaican dancehall records glorifying the punany....probably rivaled only by ganja songs. Ganja is also an Indian-based word.
buy punany mugs & shirts
by anonymous Aug 14, 2003 share this add a video
2. punany 312 up, 154 down
Punany - The female reproductive organ. Slag meaning pussy. Noramlly a very good pussy. used in other words such as Punany Fanny.
The punany was great, we went at it for hours.

Reactions: Jessi
batguano said:
During a public show

I enjoy it but i don't tip because i'm so good for you ! :)
*swoons* He really knows the way to a lady's heart. :lol:

ComicOzzie said:
james75big: you make me huge and hard like boulder rock
james75big: I put boulder rock cock in face?

His cock is shaped like a boulder? WTF?

Don't you know that boulder-rock is harder than other rock? What scares me is if he puts his boulder through her face she's at LEAST gonna lose some teeth

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Marokite said:
I saw this tonight:
can my wife eat ur pussy?

I had someone say something like that in my room last night.. "make my wife cum" Man did he get ripped to shreds by 50 people all at once. "Isn't that your job?" "You can't get her to cum? lol" "I could make her cum." "Why is she with you?" Then proceeded to tell everyone in my room to stfu and mind their own business. :lol:

basic: "how much to fuck in real life?"
model: "I don't do that"
basic: "lol u never have sex?"
model: *ignores him*
basic: "I have sex in RL daily with girls ;)"

Mhm. You definitely sound like you do.

LilyMarie said:

You gotta lighten up Lily and have some fun with those macaroons...

Goober: How much to fuck in RL?
Model: First of all, you need to have a 10 inch or 25cm penis.
Goober: My cock is 15 inches BB
Model: Then why do you have to pay for sex? You must be a total LOSER
Goober: I want YOU BB
Model: Then tip me $100K in tokens

You get the idea :p

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:

I've been requesting One Mirrion tacos lately. Apparently One Mirrion tacos is harder to come by than $50,000. Same goes for taco trucks, a Mercedes is easy but they can't buy me a taco truck as requested? Pshhh, no thanks!

Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:

It's good that she ignored him. Good job, Lily! :) Time wasted with that loser is time she could be focusing on her public chat (premiums, mostly). Playing mind games with silly widdle sex-deprived basics does sound kinda fun, but it's not gonna pay the bills.

The mute/ban/ignore button is a beautiful thang. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
Newsflash: guys like a fun room that isn't all serious all the time. :thumbleft:

LOL. Who said anything about being serious all the time? You're the one getting your Hanes all bunched up, just because I gave Lily kudos in a previous post.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Bocefish said:
Newsflash: guys like a fun room that isn't all serious all the time. :thumbleft:

LOL. Who said anything about being serious all the time? You're the one getting your Hanes all bunched up, just because I gave Lily kudos in a previous post.
:lol: Yeah! Guess he's never been in your room. lol Fun! 24/7! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:

I have been tempted to say ok if you really want to fuck me in real life then that would be 200k+ tokens. Should cover plan tickets food and stuff.If he did that though I would wonder what to do lol.

I did a "highest tipper gets to pick the show" countdown last night, found this in my inbox this morning.

"just sayin....youre not gonna get very far if you only do what your tippers want to see. you might want to rethink your methods and start taking requests from other people. have fun failing."
-from a guy who tipped nothing at all
:lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
It's good that she ignored him. Good job, Lily! :) Time wasted with that loser is time she could be focusing on her public chat (premiums, mostly). Playing mind games with silly widdle sex-deprived basics does sound kinda fun, but it's not gonna pay the bills.

The mute/ban/ignore button is a beautiful thang. :mrgreen:
That wasn't me, it was in AstroKittie's room if I remember correctly. She's a cool lady. :D

NoelleBright said:
I did a "highest tipper gets to pick the show" countdown last night, found this in my inbox this morning.

"just sayin....youre not gonna get very far if you only do what your tippers want to see. you might want to rethink your methods and start taking requests from other people. have fun failing."

What the wha? Wait who else is there to take requests from? People who didn't tip? I... don't get how that would help you make more... How does someone even write this out without laughing at themselves halfway through?

You should probably unmute basics and guests while you are taking unpaid requests and succeeding like no other model ever has as well. :lol:

Reactions: caireen
JoleneJolene said:
NoelleBright said:

What the wha? Wait who else is there to take requests from? People who didn't tip? I... don't get how that would help you make more... How does someone even write this out without laughing at themselves halfway through?

You should probably unmute basics and guests while you are taking unpaid requests and succeeding like no other model ever has as well. :lol:

Just to clarify, my last line there was a sarcastic joke making fun of the guy who wrote the MFC mail. It was in no way intended to be taken seriously. Noelle, you rock and don't need to change a thing.

Sorry, was too late to edit.

NoelleBright said:

So he thinks you should ignore your paying customers and listen to the experts directing from the peanut gallery? lol