AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
blazeman23: Hi
Godiva420: hey :)
blazeman23: Hru this evening
Godiva420: good you?
blazeman23: I'm good I'm a new supervisor here at mfc
Godiva420: awesome
blazeman23: As the new guy I have some unfortunate new for u
Godiva420: oh? me too for you...maybe :g
Godiva420: depends on your next response though
blazeman23: What ur news
Godiva420: As I said "depends on your next response though"
blazeman23: U we're reported a few days ago
Godiva420: *you were
Godiva420: Ok, go on...
Godiva420: for what?
blazeman23: Yes you were for rudeness and breaking the rules
Godiva420: ah ok cool
Godiva420: so you're gonna suspend me?
Godiva420: if so you should do it instead of bugging me in pm as a guy who isn't actually an admin
blazeman23: Said u blew and fucked a real guy on camera
Godiva420: ah ok I'm guessing he was you?
blazeman23: I am it's my first day
Godiva420: lol

Godiva420 said:
Godiva420: if so you should do it instead of bugging me in pm as a guy who isn't actually an admin
D'ja report him?

Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
D'ja report him?
yup :mrgreen: In fact he was soooo special he came back to my pm

I have a feeling many reported him tonight.

Attachments

• bm.jpg
    bm.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 400
Akabu said:
I was just perving in a model's room and saw a member correct her on her own eye color. He seems very sure of himself. Silly girl, thinking she knows what color her eyes are o_O

In his defense I do, have one more to choose from than normal. :lol:

Reactions: Akabu and LadyLuna
Godiva420 said:
Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
D'ja report him?

On a serious note, I really have just been hired as MFC's new Deputy Sheriff Enforcer and have been handed a list of cam girl infractions a mile long and, regrettably, every single model on this forum is on here at some point... some of you more than once... yeeeeeep, it's gonna be a sad few days going through the list and fining you all... unless... I guess I could look the other way if some nudey snaps were to somehow find their way into my inbox... :whistle:

mynameisbob84 said:
Godiva420 said:
Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
D'ja report him?

On a serious note, I really have just been hired as MFC's new Deputy Sheriff Enforcer and have been handed a list of cam girl infractions a mile long and, regrettably, every single model on this forum is on here at some point... some of you more than once... yeeeeeep, it's gonna be a sad few days going through the list and fining you all... unless... I guess I could look the other way if some nudey snaps were to somehow find their way into my inbox... :whistle:

Look out Ladies, There's a new Sheriff in town, and his name is BOB

remember the Movie Forty Eight Hours :)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LilyMarie said:
me: *tweets picture*
guy: @LilyMarieMFC wow you have a great set of eyes??? would like to cum all over them

MHuW96t.gif

Best.
Gif.
EVAH!!!

Reactions: LilyMarie
mynameisbob84 said:

But every time I was naked in public it was tasteful! I swear they said it was! Who fibbed on me? WHO!?!

*sigh* if you give me your email address... is it okay if they're older nudes? Or does it have to be recent? Full body? Face showing?

eyeteach said:
LilyMarie said:
guy: @LilyMarieMFC wow you have a great set of eyes??? would like to cum all over them

MHuW96t.gif

Best.
Gif.
EVAH!!!

That is an excellent gif! Can't help but wonder what skeert his/her ass, since badgers are arguably pound for pound the baddest mo-fos in the wild and fear nothing? :think: I've seen badgers make grizzly bears, and even a small pack of wolves turn tail and haul ass. :lol:

Anyone speak Norwegian?

Bocefish said:
eyeteach said:
LilyMarie said:

MHuW96t.gif

Best.
Gif.
EVAH!!!

That is an excellent gif! Can't help but wonder what skeert his/her ass, since badgers are arguably pound for pound the baddest mo-fos in the wild and fear nothing? :think: I've seen badgers make grizzly bears, and even a small pack of wolves turn tail and haul ass. :lol:

Anyone speak Norwegian?

Thanks so much for posting the original video of this. As much as I totally loved that gif--I REALLY liked it--I was worried that this panicked badger had accidentally hurled her/himself off of some crazy deadly cliff. Now I can fully enjoy the gif knowing that the furry creature made an at least somewhat successful landing, and lived to continue pursuing greatness in the realm of badgering. :p

LadyLuna said:
mynameisbob84 said:

But every time I was naked in public it was tasteful! I swear they said it was! Who fibbed on me? WHO!?!

*sigh* if you give me your email address... is it okay if they're older nudes? Or does it have to be recent? Full body? Face showing?

Older like older nudes of you, or older like "Betty White nudes from this year?"

yossarian said:
LadyLuna said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Older like older nudes of you, or older like "Betty White nudes from this year?"

I was asking Bob, as he is the one demanding nudes to pass on banning.

LadyLuna said:
yossarian said:
LadyLuna said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I was asking Bob, as he is the one demanding nudes to pass on banning.

Honestly, I'd accept either :shifty:

Bocefish said:

Anyone speak Norwegian?

I don't really, but what I could tell the badger was camera shy, it got scared of the shutter noise.

Just got a text from one of my regulars, who has tipped decently in the past but not much this month, telling me about how he's spotting in the food court at the mall watching a girl that looks sixteen show off her belly button ring and how he hopes she'll raise her shirt just a little higher. Then he told me he had to leave because rent-a-cops were patrolling. :shock:
I know I get a lot of these guys because of how young I look and they followed me from my early web modeling, but still! God, I dont want to hear that! Why the hell would you think that's an acceptable thing to tell me?

" 11:40:28 PM forsexingme: I can fit the head of my dick up my own ass but I cant even manage half the shaft "

I have a few questions...really I do... :think:

Reactions: Teagan
Akabu said:
Just got a text from one of my regulars, who has tipped decently in the past but not much this month, telling me about how he's spotting in the food court at the mall watching a girl that looks sixteen show off her belly button ring and how he hopes she'll raise her shirt just a little higher. Then he told me he had to leave because rent-a-cops were patrolling. :shock:
I know I get a lot of these guys because of how young I look and they followed me from my early web modeling, but still! God, I dont want to hear that! Why the hell would you think that's an acceptable thing to tell me?

Maybe they want you to say you are into that kind of thing, they want to upset you, or they see nothing wrong with it. I think it is usually one of those three poor reasons when that kind of thing happens.

Shaun__ said:
Akabu said:

Maybe they want you to say you are into that kind of thing, they want to upset you, or they see nothing wrong with it. I think it is usually one of those three poor reasons when that kind of thing happens.

From what I know of him, it's a little of the first but mostly the third. He seems to think that because I was a glamour model when I was seventeen, I must believe its okay for significantly older men to objectify non-consenting minors in public places...He's mentioned under age models he likes to me before, but this is the first time he's thought sharing his general ogling with me would be acceptable or appreciated. It's a little sad, because when he has anything else on his mind he's a decent conversationalist.

Akabu said:
Shaun__ said:
Akabu said:

From what I know of him, it's a little of the first but mostly the third. He seems to think that because I was a glamour model when I was seventeen, I must believe its okay for significantly older men to objectify non-consenting minors in public places...He's mentioned under age models he likes to me before, but this is the first time he's thought sharing his general ogling with me would be acceptable or appreciated. It's a little sad, because when he has anything else on his mind he's a decent conversationalist.

Ugh I hate those guys that don't even realize how wrong it is. Yeah, if you wanna try to keep things as unawkward as possible you could mail him saying something about how the site shouldn't have minors mentioned ever in chat. If he tries then to have that sort of conversation in pm you can tell then him he shouldn't be talking like that.

yummybrownfox said:
That trotsky dude who was banned from the forum just came in my room posting retarded emotes. Dude needs to get a life, for real.....
He's probably a 50 year old man with the mind of a ten year old. lol :)

Reactions: LilyMarie
The other night:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-10-17 at 12.23.44 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-10-17 at 12.23.44 AM.png
    28 KB · Views: 120
Not sure if this belongs here but Giantdogs, the troll has been seen again. He randomly pops in one of the girls room that I spend time in, he's been banned before but just shows up calls her jizz bucket and slut and other random names, tries to sell her and other models phone numbers which aren't real of course but sadly I've seen him scam a few members out of tokens so be careful gents and ladies.

Reactions: Frogger__