AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A sample of a scintillating sequence of dialogue from a model's room today:

alex3551: HOW IS YOUR ANAL CHERRY?
killakamiam: u make my cock real hard
loc0514: daaamn what a fkn hot body
killakamiam: ur voice is so sexy
loc0514: nd this face
Pure4Kicks: but I loe you
alfredujen: hi beauty of my life!! at last your hair is free, is so cute as you!!!

How on earth do you stand it? I suppose the easy answer is the two paychecks a month, but good lord! I know it's not all like that. A lot of room chatter is highly entertaining and great fun to be part of. But stuff like this really has to wear on you.

pg240 said:

alfredujen: hi beauty of my life!! at last your hair is free, is so cute as you!!!

How on earth do you stand it? I suppose the easy answer is the two paychecks a month, but good lord! I know it's not all like that. A lot of room chatter is highly entertaining and great fun to be part of. But stuff like this really has to wear on you.

btw, I loe you :p

Yes, it is wearying. The best way to stand it is to try to joke about it when we can, and rant about it when it gets to be too much. Hence why threads like this happen. Though occasionally, we do lose our cool, and then you get something like this. (Link will take you to a blog post I made last night. I am not proud of what happened, but thought it would be good to show that it does happen. remember to ctrl+click to keep your place on the forum!)

LadyLuna said:
pg240 said:

Yes, it is wearying. The best way to stand it is to try to joke about it when we can, and rant about it when it gets to be too much. Hence why threads like this happen. Though occasionally, we do lose our cool, and then you get something like this. (Link will take you to a blog post I made last night. I am not proud of what happened, but thought it would be good to show that it does happen. remember to ctrl+click to keep your place on the forum!)

Um luna, you did not handle that badly in my book. You gave him the same amount of respect publically as he showed you publically. NONE!

Miss_Lollipop said:
LadyLuna said:
pg240 said:

Um luna, you did not handle that badly in my book. You gave him the same amount of respect publically as he showed you publically. NONE!

I did not have to ridicule him about the spacebar thing. And I did not have to call him out before banning. Normally I don't do either of those things.

LadyLuna said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
LadyLuna said:
pg240 said:

I did not have to ridicule him about the spacebar thing. And I did not have to call him out before banning. Normally I don't do either of those things.
No, you didn't have to...but really, I saw no humiliation in asking about a spacebar, and even when you did he continued to ignore you. I thought you were way beyond polite to someone who has enough brains to turn on a computer and type words...IOW, he's not really an idiot. Personally, I'd rather someone talk to me and put me in my place prior to banning...so at least I have a clue why. lol

Last week I was on SM and was chatting with a model in what I thought was a friendly exchange...when suddenly she banned me forever. lol I'm still scratching my head. The ban came right after I tipped her.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
remember to ctrl+click to keep your place on the forum!
Or click dat mouse wheel. Click it bb.

(Seriously the most important and helpful discovery concerning computers that I've made so far)

LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:

(Seriously the most important and helpful discovery concerning computers that I've made so far)

I was going to make a post revealing this same thing. I can only think that those who don't know this are people using track pads on their laptops, and to that I say, "spend $20 and get a proper mouse with a retractable cord. It's like trading up from a hay cart to a BMW M6."

zippypinhead said:
LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:

I was going to make a post revealing this same thing. I can only think that those who don't know this are people using track pads on their laptops, and to that I say, "spend $20 and get a proper mouse with a retractable cord. It's like trading up from a hay cart to a BMW M6."
Actually, I didn't know this until last spring when I read about it on reddit. :?
I've been using laptops with mouses for about 10 years.. :/

LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:
LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:

Actually, I didn't know this until last spring when I read about it on reddit. :?

Huh. I've been using it so much for so long that I've worn out scroll wheels on old mouses (mice?) before. The middle click is so ingrained in me that whenever I have to use a Mac, with its one-button mouse, it makes me want to dress as a clown and punch babies using boxing gloves made out of puppies.

LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:

when I try clicking the mouse wheel, invariably my finger slips and I scroll a little. This can lead to very bad consequences if there's a lot of clickable things all in a row. that's why I use the ctrl+click method.

LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:

So many people don't know about clicking on mouse wheel -- or even zooming in and out with ctrl-scroll.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LilyMarie said:
Someone drew my attention to the fact that's is MICE, not mouses.
Sorry. I thought with computer mice, it's 'mouses'. :shifty: :tard:

LilyMarie said:
LilyMarie said:
I'm not sure that the jury is yet in on that. :) "Mouse" in this usage is an acronym, and stands for "Manually Operated User Select Equipment, which is plural already, but since almost no one knows of this etymology, I'm guessing ether "mice" or "mouses" is acceptable--for now.

Nordling said:
I'm not sure that the jury is yet in on that. :) "Mouse" in this usage is an acronym, and stands for "Manually Operated User Select Equipment, which is plural already, but since almost no one knows of this etymology, I'm guessing ether "mice" or "mouses" is acceptable--for now.
You learn something new every day.
And for what it's worth I've always said "mice"

liakos26: cream babe
liakos26: [:rate5]
djlama: ill eat u for days!!!
LIOR10: can u squirt ?
LetusGoHome2U: hi u are so wet and creamy.....so turn on baby
LetusGoHome2U: can i lick n taste your cum Maria?
FckMeLngTime: i dont think u could fit anything much bigger than that
FckMeLngTime: what do u want bb
gohamonu: omg that sound of being wet
LetusGoHome2U: u easily get so wet n creamy Maria?
LetusGoHome2U: i want to feel how wet u are with my cock
LetusGoHome2U: u so wet n u feel so good

All this was being said in free chat while the model was riding a toy, facing away from the camera. :woops:

LilyMarie said:
stumister5: I'd fuck your brains out (model's name)
stumister5: hi, by the way

Why do people think this is funny...

I don't find it particularly funny, but I guess what humor value it has comes from the fact that he jumped straight to something rather intimate and then remembered he hadn't even bothered to give a greeting first.

LilyMarie said:

I know for a fact that some members show off when they're in a public chat room. Acting all cocky and vulgar in public chat, but the minute you're alone with them in a PM or on Skype, they're all sweet...lol.

Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:
LilyMarie said:

False etymology (AKA backronym) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_(computing)#Naming

*More like 'things members say that make you roll your eyes'*

I always have in my room topic "50 tokens for a flash." When I was having a friendly conversation with someone about music, some wise-ass blurted out "You guys will have to pay her 50 tokens if you want to talk about music." I just said "Don't be rude," and he left. Buttmuncher.....

HarmlessSquirrel said:
LilyMarie said:

I don't find it particularly funny, but I guess what humor value it has comes from the fact that he jumped straight to something rather intimate and then remembered he hadn't even bothered to give a greeting first.
Oh, I understood that the humor value was supposed to come from there. I still didn't find it funny. :(

trotskyleon said:
ComicOzzie said:
alldaytipper: can u show ass?

Any guesses how much alldaytipper tipped for this request?

was it a request or just a question? :?

There is a thing called non-nude models too ya know..
:banghead:
What are the odds it was just a question?!
"Just a question" would have been "Hey, do you get naked in public chat?"
That's what I would have said if I wanted to know if someone's a non-nude model. And if her profile didn't tell me enough.

ComicOzzie said:
alldaytipper: can u show ass?

Any guesses how much alldaytipper tipped for this request?

tumblr_lq55t6IXLl1qfjko2o1_r1_500.gif