AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jillybean said:
Not to mention, I don't see the profitability of such a site.

People photograph stars because
1) They are easy to find, you always know where they live, what they're doing career-wise, where they'll be.
2) The paparazzi gets paid lots of money for their photos on tabloids and whatnot. How is Vlad going to pay these stalkers? Only a very few people will want to stalk hardcore enough to find a model, and even fewer can actually afford the amazing camera equipment needed to get good photographs of people from far away. And then they won't be paid for their pictures because the only people interested in paying to see pictures of us already are! Hullo!

I don't think he was going to do it for profit, but instead for the so-called "better good" of the camming world.
I wonder how he would react if he ever found a site detailing all his own personal info and every movement.

yummybrownfox said:
Jillybean said:
2) The paparazzi gets paid lots of money for their photos on tabloids and whatnot. How is Vlad going to pay these stalkers? Only a very few people will want to stalk hardcore enough to find a model, and even fewer can actually afford the amazing camera equipment needed to get good photographs of people from far away. And then they won't be paid for their pictures because the only people interested in paying to see pictures of us already are! Hullo!

This conversation makes me think of the JEM episode where this rich, die-hard Jem fan was paying The Misfits (Jem and the Holograms' rival) to find out Jem's real identity (her real name was Jerrica Benton). :lol:

JEM fan for life, bb's! :mrgreen:

The Misfits' songs are better. Silly do-gooding Jem and the Holograms!

Got the following message through streamate site-mail:

mmm i love a shanti ,enjoy to take delight in a little tibetan :}

Attachments

• 00190.jpg
    00190.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 537
nbgs5Op.jpg

And people wonder why they get banned from models' rooms. SMH. I told him that was a rude thing for him to say to the model, and that I would've banned him too if that had been me.

yummybrownfox said:
nbgs5Op.jpg

And people wonder why they get banned from models' rooms. SMH. I told him that was a rude thing for him to say to the model, and that I would've banned him too if that had been me.
Just a really classy guy. When he first entered and you complemented him on his font color, he said:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-04-06 at 3.58.54 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-04-06 at 3.58.54 AM.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 495
Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
nbgs5Op.jpg

Just a really classy guy. When he first entered and you complemented him on his font color, he said:
And he posted an ass eating emote! Dude's a keeper fer sure. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
nemoxXx23: do your parents approve of this?
model: they do!
nemoxXx23: :O
nemoxXx23: no wayyyyy
nemoxXx23: thats sick haha

:banghead:

It perpetually amazes me people don't bother to think maybe others don't share their value set. To quite a few people nudity is not that big of a deal. Sex is not that taboo.

yummybrownfox said:
Tonight on MFC:

8QPLnoT.jpg

:roll:

BANNED! That shit is not cool at all. I don't want nonsense like that brought into my public chat.

Hey, an unintentional rhyme...lol.
I suspect he wasn't even for real...his opening comment about Asians just didn't seem to fit any pattern I've ever seen.

Reactions: zippypinhead
yummybrownfox said:
Tonight on MFC

I would watch that show. It would be like AFV, only way sexier. I bet Tom Bergeron would be down to host.

Incidentally, I just noticed you changed your avatar. Silly me never made the connection, and I've been wondering to myself the last couple of days, "where's yummybrownfox at?" even though I see your name all over the place. Yeah. Sometimes I ain't too quick on the draw. :whistle:

Reactions: Nordling
zippypinhead said:
LilyMarie said:
nemoxXx23: do your parents approve of this?
model: they do!
nemoxXx23: :O
nemoxXx23: no wayyyyy
nemoxXx23: thats sick haha

:banghead:

Maybe he tours with the X Games, and he meant it like "cool".

one time in school there was a lesbian couple kissing in the halls and a dude was like "oh sick" and his friend was like "man, don't be homophobic" and the dude responded with "nah man, I meant sick as in cool!!!"

05:32:38 PM tomcat54: tight little waett princess...
05:33:04 PM tomcat54: nasty little bitch...
05:33:21 PM tomcat54: cock hunghy...
05:34:09 PM tomcat54: beautiful eyes sweetie...
05:34:23 PM tomcat54: sex eyes....

:? :lol:

JordanBlack said:
05:32:38 PM tomcat54: tight little waett princess...
05:33:04 PM tomcat54: nasty little bitch...
05:33:21 PM tomcat54: cock hunghy...
05:34:09 PM tomcat54: beautiful eyes sweetie...
05:34:23 PM tomcat54: sex eyes....

:? :lol:

Cock Hungry, Sex Eyes, Tight Little Princess coming this summer from disney

:think:

Reactions: JordanBlack
zippypinhead said:
Incidentally, I just noticed you changed your avatar. Silly me never made the connection, and I've been wondering to myself the last couple of days, "where's yummybrownfox at?" even though I see your name all over the place.
At one point, my avatar was a pic of my Robo Dwarf Hamster (R.I.P., Gabriel)...lol.

AMcgSHT.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
ComicOzzie said:
stroker12346: u got me real hard
stroker12346: omggggg
stroker12346: u r making me jerk even faster
candyman1958: that pussy looks real tight
stroker12346: u got me so hard
ahalstea: i do
DIDOU789: hum sexy !! in your ass too ?
liksweetbabe: mmmmm
partystarta: slap that booty hottie

Deep thoughts on a Sunday morning on MFC...

I like how partystarta was actually the last one to the party.

zippypinhead said:
ComicOzzie said:

The party doesn't start until partystarta weighs in.

Reactions: zippypinhead
ComicOzzie said:
zippypinhead said:
ComicOzzie said:

The party doesn't start until partystarta weighs in.

partystarta -- making it official!

Reactions: ComicOzzie
JordanBlack said:
This is why I leave my pms open for all, I get a lot of gems to post here :lol:

BHzzHps.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have my pms for all also... Let me see if i can have something interessing to post here in a future ;)

Reactions: JordanBlack
Soooooo I'm at one of my really good friend's 21st birthday... She's finally legal in the US.
She wants us all to go to Vegas for her bday.
I'd like to go but while I say I wana go my BFF wants me to ask her if I wana go in on it with her. But she wants me to ask... I don't know how many times I've told her I'm tired of inviting myself... I really do hate that. If you want me... Invite me. Why would I invite myself it makes me feel pathetic.
That's my BFF talking shit btw. My bff but she's made me feel like crap.
I'm annoyed and kinda hurt... Whatever. I think I'm just sensitive. Im drunk lol

Reactions: Jupiter551