AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:
Leprechuan: i am just speakin my mind lily if u dont like u move on
Oh, goody!!! Another melodramatic Obama hater who is in favor of run-on sentences. :lol:

what cracked me up is the idea that it was Lily who had to move on....
this is guy who needs to have an "exhibitionist" room on chaturbate :lol:

bob said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:
Leprechuan: i am just speakin my mind lily if u dont like u move on
Oh, goody!!! Another melodramatic Obama hater who is in favor of run-on sentences. :lol:

what cracked me up is the idea that it was Lily who had to move on....
this is guy who needs to have an "exhibitionist" room on chaturbate :lol:

Well, from the conversation we can infer that Lily was watching Aspen.

Reactions: Nordling and bob
Pay a camgirl to convince fiance a 3some is a good idea? nice plan
jeffa5120: so i know i asked about 3 some before umm but would u talk to my fiance on phone sometime bout it she really wants to talk to u once?

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Jupiter551 said:
Pay a camgirl to convince fiance a 3some is a good idea? nice plan
jeffa5120: so i know i asked about 3 some before umm but would u talk to my fiance on phone sometime bout it she really wants to talk to u once?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :?
It is really a pity there isn't option on MFC to forward these comments to the idiots significant other.

I'd tip to hear the conversation between the fiance and the cam girl.

Reactions: Jupiter551
God I despise worthless pricks like this guy...
gegHc.jpg

Reactions: LadyLuna
IsabelleTease said:
so this guy will come in my room and just post pictures of lettuce for a few minutes then leave.. i think its freaking hilarious
fvWyj.jpg

i couldnt bear to crop out my tummy 0:)

I saw that guy! Too funny. I always appreciate a good novelty account.

But he left after his first lettuce post. I think it's because I said, "LETTUCE dance!" and then did this for awhile: :dance:

Reactions: AmazingAshlee
Jupiter551 said:
God I despise worthless pricks like this guy...
gegHc.jpg

We had previously mentioned screen names with 'balla (baller)' and 'money' as members who usually don't tip. We can add 'big' and 'pimp' to that list. You know, the screen names that imply that a dude has money...is very popular...is a ladies man, or whatever. Sometimes those are the guys who always have to make a big entrance when they enter a model's room, and interrupt yellow wall tips by making stupid comments like "Damn, I think that deserves a blowjob!" :roll:

TheFluffsta said:
LilyMarie said:
http://twitter.com/amerrr666
Just precious ^^
I just followed him! :lol:
Lol me too but I'm wondering if it's really mean to follow people just so you can laugh about their posts...

LilyEvans said:
IsabelleTease said:
so this guy will come in my room and just post pictures of lettuce for a few minutes then leave.. i think its freaking hilarious
fvWyj.jpg

i couldnt bear to crop out my tummy 0:)

I saw that guy! Too funny. I always appreciate a good novelty account.

But he left after his first lettuce post. I think it's because I said, "LETTUCE dance!" and then did this for awhile: :dance:

I think, really, sometimes us members just wanna post pictures of vegetables and really, you cam girls should just... wait for it, wait for it... LETTUCE...

:shifty:

FrenchKitty said:
TheFluffsta said:
LilyMarie said:
Just precious ^^
I just followed him! :lol:
Lol me too but I'm wondering if it's really mean to follow people just so you can laugh about their posts...

If it makes you feel any better, he appears to be a willful freeloader :)

lol i dont pey mony bb u should pey to mi and im not asq u for sex chat or sex cam

lol the callous use of the letter Q here troubles me, have we become so laissez faire about language that we can use Qs like this now?

The_Brown_Fox said:
We had previously mentioned screen names with 'balla (baller)' and 'money' as members who usually don't tip. We can add 'big' and 'pimp' to that list. You know, the screen names that imply that a dude has money...is very popular...is a ladies man, or whatever. Sometimes those are the guys who always have to make a big entrance when they enter a model's room, and interrupt yellow wall tips by making stupid comments like "Damn, I think that deserves a blowjob!" :roll:
Yeah I remember now that discussion, it didn't even occur to me to notice his screen name but you're right!! haha! Btw this guy's first words in the room were 'show anal' heh.

SpexyAshleigh said:
"Open your tits bb"

I dunno about the rest of the ladies, but my titties don't have windows or doors on them :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahhahahahahahahahhaha oh no!

Reactions: Nordling
Person sits in chat for awhile, not saying anything.

All of a sudden:

but she have me
very sorry i cant

So I say I do not understand, that nothing was said before but she have me, did he type anything first?

u anderstand me?
i have very hard principles as soldier

I continue saying that I have no context for his statements, I'm missing some information, "who is this she, and what is it you can't do?"

i cant
and my time escape sorry u r sweet good luck

:woops:

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
LilyMarie said:
Just precious ^^

I found this looking at his tweets. :lol:

rMefn.jpg
sometimes I find it so hard to express myself within the 140 character limit :oops:

Haha Jup best reply ever :lol:

Reactions: Rose and Jupiter551
ComicOzzie said:
Speaking of mmmmmm...

sllstar: is that the samsung s 3? mmmmmmmmmmmm
ComicOzzie: Did you just mmmmmmm a phone, dude?

What you've never had someone be nice to you/date you to try to score with your phone?

Tigresslily said:
ComicOzzie said:
Speaking of mmmmmm...

sllstar: is that the samsung s 3? mmmmmmmmmmmm
ComicOzzie: Did you just mmmmmmm a phone, dude?

What you've never had someone be nice to you/date you to try to score with your phone?
hey that thing has a larger screen than the iphone 5, can transfer shit just by rubbing its transfer glands against another s3....etc...

Reactions: LilyMarie
Jupiter551 said:
can transfer shit just by rubbing its transfer glands against another s3....etc...
Hot.

Reactions: AedanRayne
Here's something from last night.

Perfec4umami: You look so wasted
Me: Your face looks wasted. And so do your zero tokens and 20 reward points.
Perfec4umami: Lol ok haha haha good one
Me: *ban*

Then, in PM:

Perfec4umami: lol ok Mrs insecure
Perfec4umami: Your pieces of shit
Perfec4umami: You dum slut
Perfec4umami: on here to get money
Perfec4umami: lol like homeless person you gold digger
Perfec4umami: u
LilyMarie: awww don't be so sad just because I banned you!
Perfec4umami: Oh I'm actually glad.

Sooo.. homeless people are actually camgirls, and this guy is the only one who knows. :-D