AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going

It isn't anything gross (unless you're a vegetarian) but the first time I went into Kosplay_Keri's room on chaturbate I saw Keri dressed as Sailor Moon tied up on a bed while a man naked except for a batman cape and mask fried bacon. At goal she ate bacon off his dick then he fucked her while enthusiastically exclaiming "Oh yes...fuck that bacon cock"

Needless to say I started frequenting her room after >_<

Reactions: Nordling

I too have seen my share of disgusting poop shows (usually by Colombian models), but my most memorable "strange room" was when GhostGirl started burning her panties in a pan in the living room.

Attachments

• GhostGirl06.jpg
    GhostGirl06.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 134

There's a model right now showing "Top Gun" in her room. Like, the cam is pointed directly at the television screen. I thought it was a momentary joke, but she seems determined to show the entire movie.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell

Nordling said:
Driving in Japan with two cams. :) This is at a stoplight, btw. She didn't shlick while actually driving.

I saw this! I actually watched the entire drive as a guest back when I was doing research for my cam career ;)

It was awesome! I mean, it was really fun to see Japan. I watched her drive hours and actually stopped watching once the actual show started.

I loved it when she went "Woooooo!", "Gooooo!", "Zoooooom!" and "Natsu, Natsu, Natsu, soo happyyy!!" with her cute accent. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling

I didn't go into the room but one time lilred was doing a can to can thing and the guy was sticking this glass rod way up his pee-hole. My minds eye was blinded. It took days to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.