AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
These are my 34 A's. This thread makes me feel much better about them!! Thank you. :)

You should feel good about them, they are very pretty.

Not all guys go for massive tits. I prefer cute and perky (like yours) to massive hangers. I love the fact that there are lots of beautiful girls with small-medium sized tits on MFC.

Why have I not posted on this particular thread? Oh yeah, I don't have itty bitty titties of my own ;-;
I just prefer chicks with smaller boobs than mine. I dunno why though. Must be my need to balance tit sizes...

BrantleyB said:
This model looks really familiar.. what's her model name?
That would be DevlinSinn also known as DevlinXXX
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Devlinxxx
She hasn't cammed for a few months, she had a new addition to her family and hasn't come back yet.... YET!!! Yeah, I'm hoping that she decides to make it back to MFC

GreatDane said:
That would be DevlinSinn also known as DevlinXXX
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Devlinxxx
She hasn't cammed for a few months, she had a new addition to her family and hasn't come back yet.... YET!!! Yeah, I'm hoping that she decides to make it back to MFC

Thanks so much! I could have SWORE that I went to school with her. Now that I've seen more of her I know it's not the same girl.

Had a debate in my chat mine are kind of inbetween but on the smaller side

Attachments

• teacher 1.jpg
    teacher 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 467
Ursavannah said:
Had a debate in my chat mine are kind of inbetween but on the smaller side
They look fine to me. :)

Reactions: Alana Cruise
I have lots of itty bitty booby fun for y'all today... :mrgreen:

:shifty: I apologize for hogging up soooo much space with my itty bitty's...but what else was I supposed to do with those bobs?
What can I say--my boobies just wanna be infamous bb's...
:happy-smileygiantred:

Attachments

• theIBTC2-1-1-1.jpg
    theIBTC2-1-1-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 407
  • Picture 62 (2).jpg
    Picture 62 (2).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Picture 98 (2).jpg
    Picture 98 (2).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 408
  • Picture 66 (2)4.jpg
    Picture 66 (2)4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Picture 88 (2).jpg
    Picture 88 (2).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 408
  • Picture 68 (2)8.jpg
    Picture 68 (2)8.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 407
I always hated my small breasts just because I've always been told that big breasts were the most desirable. Funny how, as soon I grow to like them for what they are, I get so much praise for them XD It shows that confidence in your looks makes everything else about your looks ten times better :D

lexmark402003 said:
jackie_O said:
All the love in these forums. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Your tits are very nice, but far too big to qualify for the IBTC- your's are solidly "medium" sized.
How are they too big? :think: They're not ginormous but they don't look medium sized. If they are medium sized then they're on the small spectrum of medium but that still puts them in the "small" category.

Reactions: AngelicTease
lexmark402003 said:
jackie_O said:

Your tits are very nice, but far too big to qualify for the IBTC- your's are solidly "medium" sized.

I didn't realize that someone was in charge of who qualifies for IBTC and who doesn't. :roll:

FrankieChemical said:
lexmark402003 said:
jackie_O said:

I didn't realize that someone was in charge of who qualifies for IBTC and who doesn't. :roll:

I hereby volunteer my officially certified services to settle any booby disputes. :mrgreen:

EjCBr.jpg

Bocefish said:
FrankieChemical said:
lexmark402003 said:
jackie_O said:

I hereby volunteer my officially certified services to settle any booby disputes. :mrgreen:

EjCBr.jpg
Officer Booby Inspector, my breasts have been getting a bit larger lately and I think they may be too big to qualify as little now. Would you mind checking them for yourself? I'd feel more confident about them if I had an official's opinion on this matter.

blackxrose said:
Bocefish said:
FrankieChemical said:
lexmark402003 said:
jackie_O said:

EjCBr.jpg
Officer Booby Inspector, my breasts have been getting a bit larger lately and I think they may be too big to qualify as little now. Would you mind checking them for yourself? I'd feel more confident about them if I had an official's opinion on this matter.

Well... you've certainly come to right place then. We can't have young women going around confused about their breasts now can we. I do believe we'll have to see more of this growth spurt you've mentioned to get a better idea though.

Reactions: Rose
I'll see if I can get some pictorial evidence Officer. :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: SatanJonez
Sooo my boobies fluctuate :lol: .... but I think i currently qualify?

Attachments

• filehandler[2].jpg
    filehandler[2].jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 155.jpg
    Picture 155.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 195
We have an Officer on hand that can inspect them for you if you'd like. :mrgreen:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
blackxrose said:
We have an Officer on hand that can inspect them for you if you'd like. :mrgreen:
group inspection bb's!

Reactions: Rose
AnaVictoriaXO said:
blackxrose said:
group inspection bb's!
Fall in line!

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
On the topic of small boobs, they look great from a guys perspective. They are natural, proportional, and part of the "whole woman". There been a bunch of talk about implants too. Implants foster the misconception that 'big boobs' are better. Boobs are boobs - all different sizes and shapes, it's just part of the woman and whether you have little or big boobs just really doesn't matter when you look at a woman. Boobs don't make the woman... as some seem to suggest.

I don't want to rehash the implant/non-implant discussion, but I didn't see a separate topic for that. Most guys don't like big boobs from implants because they look unnatural. Natural small boobs really look amazing, sexy, and beautiful. When you think of this topic, its hard to not think of implants, because it ruins a women's body and perpetuates this falsehood that big boobs are sexy. Big boobs are sexy and nice when very natural and in proportion to a woman's body. I do like petite women and naturally, petite boobs.

I see how this topic and wander in many different directions, depending on how one perceives the topic. Bottom line for me - I love small boobs, when attached to a woman that is cool, fun, good personality, attractive and so on.

I made a crappy gif of my A cups. :dance: Forgive me for the cruddiness. I'm still learning how to make gifs but here's my boobies for appeasement.

Attachments

• Video 55_1.gif
    Video 55_1.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 103

Attachments

• acibtc.jpg
    acibtc.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 74
  • acitbc1.jpg
    acitbc1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: AngelicTease
In reading all the fine posts and studiously leering at the pics, a thought has occurred to me.

While having sex, I can enjoy the view of a woman's figure whether or not if she has ittie bitties, massive melons or anything in between.

BUT it is the nipple that responds to stimulation that means the most to me. It is an indicator that she is enjoying what she is feeling, and that makes her boobies extra attractive.

I just thought I'd mention this since so many of the IBTs have beautifully erect nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.