AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chamaeleon said:
In reading all the fine posts and studiously leering at the pics, a thought has occurred to me.

While having sex, I can enjoy the view of a woman's figure whether or not if she has ittie bitties, massive melons or anything in between.

BUT it is the nipple that responds to stimulation that means the most to me. It is an indicator that she is enjoying what she is feeling, and that makes her boobies extra attractive.

I just thought I'd mention this since so many of the IBTs have beautifully erect nipples.
But what about those ladies whose nipples don't show physical signs of responding to stimulation?

You can tug, pull, pinch, twist, clamp or touch mine all day long and they just don't change. Even during orgasm mine usually stay puffy and squishy. :?

blackxrose said:
But what about those ladies whose nipples don't show physical signs of responding to stimulation?

You can tug, pull, pinch, twist, clamp or touch mine all day long and they just don't change. Even during orgasm mine usually stay puffy and squishy. :?
One word: Yum ;)

inkydoo said:
blackxrose said:

One word: Yum ;)

I should probably clarify, it is possible to get my nipples hard. Just not through stimulation or arousal.

blackxrose said:
Chamaeleon said:
In reading all the fine posts and studiously leering at the pics, a thought has occurred to me.

While having sex, I can enjoy the view of a woman's figure whether or not if she has ittie bitties, massive melons or anything in between.

BUT it is the nipple that responds to stimulation that means the most to me. It is an indicator that she is enjoying what she is feeling, and that makes her boobies extra attractive.

I just thought I'd mention this since so many of the IBTs have beautifully erect nipples.

I guess my experience has either been too limited or I have worked magic with every boobie caress. :-D

How about we say magic then. ;) I actually know a handful of women with similar boobie 'issues' so it's not an uncommon thing. If you know your partner though it shouldn't be a big deal if her nipples don't stand at attention during orgasm. Natural nipples can be fun too. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Chamaeleon
Bocefish said:
blackxrose said:
Natural nipples can be fun too. :thumbleft:

Huh? :think: I don't get much enjoyment from playing with bottle nipples or pacifiers. YMMV :p :dontknow:
Good one! :lol:

I guess I should clarify. By natural nipples I meant nipples in their 'normal' state, not aroused or anything, just chillin.

Attachments

• Oh4Sin.jpg
    Oh4Sin.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 522
  • O2BASinner.jpg
    O2BASinner.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 521
  • OhJo.jpg
    OhJo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 521
  • jo.jpg
    jo.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 522
@Camstory, they are absolutely stunning!!

Reactions: camstory
LacieLaPlante said:
F5VdXm.jpg

Wooah it's been almost a year since I posted this thread!! Time to throw in my own boobs again.

P5iVx.gif

Attachments

• devi.jpg
    devi.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Kate___'s.jpg
    Kate___'s.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 485
Heh... one of the first models I would almost always visit on MFC way back before I started visiting frequently rather than just a couple times a month is in the running for Miss IBTC July (the site Lacie mentioned ever so long ago). I've been voting for her daily (AthenaHollow for anyone who cares) for the last few days and noticed just how many models names I recognized on there. You ladies of the IBTC sure prove that less can be more. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.