AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Review of SurferGirl85 - A Mature, Respectable Woman

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SurferGirl85#

I met this girl today when browsing around for one who was social.

When I joined her room, she was saying how she had pressed her "God Button." And that "God Mode is now enabled." It's a really cute way she mutes the basics when they're acting up.

She has good morals and great conversation. Also, she's very respectable; as odd as it sounds she gives me this feeling that she would make an amazing big sister. It's mainly because of how mature she is and the bits of wisdom she gives about stories.

For example, she is now talking about how her father cheated on her mother, so the mother kept a short leach on him. Yet she talks about how people learn from mistakes, how they grew from it and are still together. She even kept the conversation going by talking about monogamy and how instead she believes that people are naturally polygamist.

Oh, and she talked about social influences and what-not too.

My point is that she's a smart girl and she has great conversation. When I see her on I know that there'll be a chill mood welcoming me into her room. Granted, she'll rip you a new one if you ask for it.

SurferGirl85 has a strong heart.

If you wonder about her name, she actually surfs and goes to the beach. It's not just a name to draw beach-chick-dudes into her room. No, I am certain that she is always herself.

I respect a lot of girls and ladies on this site, but SurferGirl85 strikes me as a mature, respectable woman. Even if she's honest at all times, she'll still make you laugh and giggle!

Be sure to stop in and say hi sometimes if she sounds like your kind of girl. She'll love to hang out with you.

I haven't taken her group or private, but based on the posts on her profile they're pretty damn good shows.

* Reviewed with her permission. *

Reactions: NatilyExotic
Status
Not open for further replies.