AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

profile picture help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielRae

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2015
Hey girls!
Can you use the same profile picture for 2 different sites? I have mfc and chaturbate and wasn't sure if i could use the same profile picture for both or if it against some rule... sorry if this is a dumb question, just don't want to get in trouble. Thanks :* xox

Reactions: LexieBlair
I believe Chaturbate doesn't have a profile picture option, as they capture stills from your last show and leave them as your "profile picture", while MFC has the set profile picture option. Even if CB did have the option, you can use whatever you want on either site :)

I have the same profile picture on mfc as avatar here,twitter,and everything else. It could only be a problem if you use the same image for personal real life sites as the camming ones,because at a reverse search on google you could get found out. But as long as you keep camming pics different than real life pics I doubt sites would have anything against it. When I worked in a studio they used the same profile picture for mfc,lj,f4f and imlive... No conflict there. Happy camming!

ArielRae said:
Hey girls!
Can you use the same profile picture for 2 different sites? I have mfc and chaturbate and wasn't sure if i could use the same profile picture for both or if it against some rule... sorry if this is a dumb question, just don't want to get in trouble. Thanks :* xox

Welcome to Chaturbate! If you have any questions on getting started, apps/bots, or payments, feeel free to email me Shirley @ Chaturbate.com.

Reactions: HaileyRoyale
Status
Not open for further replies.