AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your jacket smells like cigars and cigarettes... and you're not a smoker...
I used to smoke so i'm whatever about hanging around it... but even when I did I HATE HATE when it stinks up your clothes :snooty:

Reactions: LailaBaise
LuckySmiles said:
when your jacket smells like cigars and cigarettes... and you're not a smoker...
I used to smoke so i'm whatever about hanging around it... but even when I did I HATE HATE when it stinks up your clothes :snooty:
Or your hair! D:
I used to go out dancing every Friday, and my hair would smell sooo like cigarettes when I came home, even when neither me nor my friends smoked - it was just from the smoke hanging in the air.
And then sometimes washing it twice wasn't even enough to remove the smell :(

LilyMarie said:
LuckySmiles said:
Or your hair! D:
I used to go out dancing every Friday, and my hair would smell sooo like cigarettes when I came home, even when neither me nor my friends smoked - it was just from the smoke hanging in the air.
And then sometimes washing it twice wasn't even enough to remove the smell :(
Vodka spritz. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: Mix water and vodka in a spray bottle, mist the offending garments until just moist, but not soaked or even very damp, hang and let air dry overnight and you should be good to go. If there's still residual, repeat the spritz on the worst smelling parts of the garment.

Vinegar will work too, but then you may need to wash your clothes after to get rid of the vinegar smell.

LuckySmiles said:

The smell of cigarettes in general! On people, clothes, pets, anything.
I find smoke tricks kind of sexy but tobacco and pot in particular gross me out. Hookahs aren't too bad though :lol: I kinda want one!

Ahhhh I hate finding these in drawers, cabinets, or in the refrigerator on shelves, on on the door where the butter is supposed to be. Really, you took ketchup and brought these packets home. There are three 40 ounce bottles of ketchup in the house. You know the ones from Sam's Club.
Honey Sauce it is not even honey it is flavored corn syrup. Soy sauce, Louisiana Hot sauce, Seafood sauce etc are all found in my refrigerator. I am constantly throwing the packets away. AHHHHHHH!

Attachments

• petpeeve.jpg
    petpeeve.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 325
I don't know if this has been posted as I didn't check every page on this thread... but one of my BIGGEST pet peeves.

"Thanks for the invite!"

I fucking hate when I check in to a restaurant or a movie theater, or a bowling alley, or fucking ANYWHERE on Facebook, and people comment on it "THANKS FOR THE INVITE!"

wtf?? So now anytime I go anywhere I have to invite every fucking person on my Facebook? Go fuck yourself.

I'm thinking I'm going to start doing this at really inappropriate checkins.

I have a friend with cancer right now and she usually checks in to the treatment center on her chemo days.
"THANKS FOR THE INVITE!"
(she's cool and will think I'm hilarious, no worries)

When people check in at work.
When people check in at places nowhere near where I live.
All of it.

Reactions: Teagan
I don't facebook, but... that sounds like something in the settings is set to invite people to join you whenever you check in anywhere?

LadyLuna said:
I don't facebook, but... that sounds like something in the settings is set to invite people to join you whenever you check in anywhere?

No no, people are saying "Thanks for the invite!" in a sarcastic manner. As in, why didn't you invite me? They are basically trying to say you're a rude asshole for not inviting them to come with

Kunra9 said:
I don't know if this has been posted as I didn't check every page on this thread... but one of my BIGGEST pet peeves.

"Thanks for the invite!"

I fucking hate when I check in to a restaurant or a movie theater, or a bowling alley, or fucking ANYWHERE on Facebook, and people comment on it "THANKS FOR THE INVITE!"

wtf?? So now anytime I go anywhere I have to invite every fucking person on my Facebook? Go fuck yourself.

I have a friend with cancer right now and she usually checks in to the treatment center on her chemo days.
"THANKS FOR THE INVITE!"

All of it.
I don't really understand the hype of "checking in" on FB or whatever other apps there are, other than brag to people that you've got a life and go places, or to let people know where you are in case they feel like hanging out with you even though you didn't invite them along...

Kunra9 said:
LadyLuna said:

No no, people are saying "Thanks for the invite!" in a sarcastic manner. As in, why didn't you invite me? They are basically trying to say you're a rude asshole for not inviting them to come with

How do you know they're being sarcastic?

LadyLuna said:
Kunra9 said:
LadyLuna said:

How do you know they're being sarcastic?

Because they haven't actually received an invite.

So on Facebook, when you "check-in", all that does is make a post on your own wall showing what location you are at.

So for example if I check in at McDonalds, all of my friends will see a post on my wall that says "Kunra9 has checked in at McDonalds", but it doesn't send them an invite or anything like that.

AmberCutie said:
Kunra9 said:

"Thanks for the invite!"

"THANKS FOR THE INVITE!"

All of it.
I don't really understand the hype of "checking in" on FB or whatever other apps there are, other than brag to people that you've got a life and go places, or to let people know where you are in case they feel like hanging out with you even though you didn't invite them along...

I really can't wrap my head around it either. I understand taking pictures and tagging the place it was taken, but simply checking in to a place makes NO sense. If it was significant enough to mention on FB, you should make a personal post about such, and if not what's the point? If you hate people's responses to you checking in at places, why not just stop?

Then again, I find most people's behaviour on facebook confusing. :think:

LadyLuna said:
Single ply toilet paper exists? Oh, is that the really thin stuff?

*** snipped for brevity ***

I was just using the bathroom at college today and I realized they are so cheap they use HALF ply. I just have to roll out 4 times as much and fold like a mofo. Don't they realize that? Not really saving much that way in my opinion. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
The_Brown_Fox said:
The people on FB who are constantly posting Bible scriptures as their FB statuses...lol. Come on now...you KNOW you don't really talk like that, showoff. :lol:
Ha! That reminds me of one of my aunts...when Mom would send her a letter (she lived in Alaska) with normal family information, my aunt would send back a HUGE letter with like 8 pages beginning with, "that's very interesting; it reminds me of when Jesus said, [followed with 8 pages of direct Bible quotes}. Never any news of herself or her family, just Biblical plagiarism. lol

I may have complained about this before.

I have two separate gmail accounts, one for real life and one for camming. My legal name is not attached to my real life email; I use a fake name that I use in real life because I decided one day fuck it, not using my real name anymore. Every time I log into my IRL account I get BOMBOARDED with "Want to set up your Google+ Account, "Fake name"?" And I tell them no, I don't, I have no desire to, please let me just email people and watch youtube in peace. And THEN, when I'm on my VeronicaChaos account, I get "Warning! This account has been suspended! Please look over the Name Guidelines." because once I tried to Google+ with VeronicaChaos and apparently I'm not a real person. I've sent TWO appeals, linking my twitter, tumblr, ACF profile, etc. but no dice. Finally with my IRL account they gave me a pop-up to sign up for google+ that I had NO WAY TO CLOSE OUT OF. With my fake name that I don't even use on the internet hardly, because most internet things I just do under Veronica these days.

FUCK YOU GOOGLE. YOU'RE PISSING OFF ALL MY ALTER EGOS.

VeronicaChaos said:

I have two separate gmail accounts, one for real life and one for camming. My legal name is not attached to my real life email; I use a fake name that I use in real life because I decided one day fuck it, not using my real name anymore. Every time I log into my IRL account I get BOMBOARDED with "Want to set up your Google+ Account, "Fake name"?" And I tell them no, I don't, I have no desire to, please let me just email people and watch youtube in peace. And THEN, when I'm on my VeronicaChaos account, I get "Warning! This account has been suspended! Please look over the Name Guidelines." because once I tried to Google+ with VeronicaChaos and apparently I'm not a real person. I've sent TWO appeals, linking my twitter, tumblr, ACF profile, etc. but no dice. Finally with my IRL account they gave me a pop-up to sign up for google+ that I had NO WAY TO CLOSE OUT OF. With my fake name that I don't even use on the internet hardly, because most internet things I just do under Veronica these days.

try a hotmail / msn account. I have 5 different E-mail accounts.
1.friends
2.family
3.business
4.spam/junk
5. personal

driverxtc said:
VeronicaChaos said:

try a hotmail / msn account. I have 5 different E-mail accounts.
1.friends
2.family
3.business
4.spam/junk
5. personal
Bad idea if you also have skype. Every single time I try to check my email it tries to connect to skype even though I uninstalled skype completely from my computer.

VeronicaChaos said:

I FUCKING HATE THIS

WHY IN THE FUCK would I want all my accounts linked even if I WASN'T getting naked on the internet?
Like, do people actually enjoy that? Having someone be able to go through every account you have just from getting one of them?

When my son asks me to buy him something in the store, I say no, and then a complete stranger (who's been standing there eavesdropping) grins and says "Aw, come on, Mom! Just buy him the toy!" :roll: Okay, 1) you are NOT helping...2) mind your own business...mmkay?

The_Brown_Fox said:
When my son asks me to buy him something in the store, I say no, and then a complete stranger (who's been standing there eavesdropping) grins and says "Aw, come on, Mom! Just buy him the toy!" :roll: Okay, 1) you are NOT helping...2) mind your own business...mmkay?
This is a different situation and Off Topic..... but when I was 13-14 and my brother was 7-8, when we were at an electronics store with my mother and he wanted to have a game for his Gamecube or Gameboy, and my mom didn't want to buy it because he already had so many, I would always explain to my mom why that was a really great game and surely educational, and that he should definitely get it :? But only because I secretly wanted to play with it. :oops:

Mario Kart Double Dash, fuck yeah. Me and my little bro spent one glorious, warm summer playing that game together on the couch in the living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.