AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HarmlessSquirrel said:
SoTxBob said:
No one is saying it was the Stone Age. But the 80' WERE a long time ago. I realize as we get older, the time passes faster, but pulling some ego crap about how many decades, presidents, technology changes you've seen doesn't sit right with me.

There doesn't need to be a rivalry between "old fucks" and "young'ns", and I also don't think people approaching or in their 30's should be labeled as such.

Many of my friends know I hate being called "kid" for this sort of reason. It's condescending.

Nope, no need for a rivalry. I spend a fair amount of time around seniors, so I get called a kid myself sometimes too. I don't think most people mean anything by the references in either direction. It's just human nature to view time from your own reference points. I do get that it's annoying if it sounds like someone's implying you don't have the experience to know anything.

I wanted to let you know that you quoted the wrong person. SoTxBob didn't say the above statement (in bold). It was AmberCutie that said it. :)

Reactions: HarmlessSquirrel
The_Brown_Fox said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
SoTxBob said:
No one is saying it was the Stone Age. But the 80' WERE a long time ago. I realize as we get older, the time passes faster, but pulling some ego crap about how many decades, presidents, technology changes you've seen doesn't sit right with me.

There doesn't need to be a rivalry between "old fucks" and "young'ns", and I also don't think people approaching or in their 30's should be labeled as such.

Many of my friends know I hate being called "kid" for this sort of reason. It's condescending.

Nope, no need for a rivalry. I spend a fair amount of time around seniors, so I get called a kid myself sometimes too. I don't think most people mean anything by the references in either direction. It's just human nature to view time from your own reference points. I do get that it's annoying if it sounds like someone's implying you don't have the experience to know anything.

I wanted to let you know that you quoted the wrong person. SoTxBob didn't say the above statement (in bold). It was AmberCutie that said it. :)

Oops, you're right. I knew it was Amber, but I must've cut out the wrong bits when trimming layers of quotes. Sorry folks.

schlmoe said:
Calling anything that is a tiny bit above average "epic".
People who take exception to the proper use of the word "elite" and its derivations. Somehow the specific use of "elitism" has morphed from "a select group with a superior quality" into a colloquial meaning of undeserved bias.

My specific rage is inflamed when people become argumentative and cry "elitism" when they don't like someone/thing for other reasons they know aren't politically correct to express.

"No, I don't want the best surgeon in the country to perform Uncle Frank's coronary bypass. That would be elitist. Let's give the thrice-dropped-out intern a crack at it first..."

SweepTheLeg said:
Considering the time of year it may be odd to think of this pet peeve now, but girls who wear sweaters when the temperature is in the 80s.
I'm sorry, but sweater kittens trump everything.

Of course, I find unnecessary-sunglasses-at-night (perched on top of the head holding back long hair) pretty schmexy, too. :D

Reactions: SweepTheLeg
Adding onto what schlmoe said about the term 'epic'.....the other day I saw a pizza commercial (Pizza Hut?) where they said that the pizza comes "in an epic box." :lol:

Nah, Michael Jackson was epic. :)

That there's no 24/7 pizza delivery to my house and that Kroger won't deliver fried okra and blue cheese salads to my house. :angry4: Someone should really fix this. I NEED a triple pepperoni deep dish pizza with a salad and some blue cheese dressing right now.

I'd ask for your address and bring you said pizza, salad, and blue cheese just so someone could start another creepy love story topic.

Reactions: Rose
SweepTheLeg said:
I'd ask for your address and bring you said pizza, salad, and blue cheese just so someone could start another creepy love story topic.
Hey if you don't mind being my extra baby daddy. I could use someone to walk my pitbull and bear dog for me in the mornings too.

I'll warn you though, if you don't deliver promptly I'll probably find more peeves to bitch about and my dogs like to pull on the leash when they get excited. They also jump when they meet new people. :lol:

I promise you would have a lot more peeves to bitch about before I complained about the dogs. Unless they nut punch when they aren't given any attention- My best friend's dog was a boxer, and I found out full well how they got that name.

Reactions: Rose
SweepTheLeg said:
I promise you would have a lot more peeves to bitch about before I complained about the dogs. Unless they nut punch when they aren't given any attention- My best friend's dog was a boxer, and I found out full well how they got that name.
Only the bear dog, my pitbull prefers to head butt or paw in the face. :lol:

Here's a pet peeve: Getting hit in the genitals. It really hurts. And now let's all remember when Amber put on multiple pairs of her panties (What was it again Amber? like 37?) and had her husband punch her in her cuntcushion.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Adding onto what schlmoe said about the term 'epic'.....the other day I saw a pizza commercial (Pizza Hut?) where they said that the pizza comes "in an epic box." :lol:

Nah, Michael Jackson was epic. :)
beowulf was epic :cool:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Got another one for you:

Those pricks that think because you can't count a woman's ribs from half a mile away, she's fat.
It's incredibly frustrating. I know a few sites where some women like a post a few pictures (suggestive or explicet) purely for the fun of it. They get nothing for this, and every time, without fail, there's some jerkass that decides to call the girls fat, regardless of what she looks like.
Some of these women could easily dominate the cam world if they were interested, but yet they're called fat.
I've also lost count of how many times I've been on MFC, and heard some random (guest normally) call a cam girl fat/ugly. It's stupid, it's rediculus, and it's dam hurtful.

Most of these girls don't ask for anything, sometimes a simple click to add one to their picture's score, but sometimes they don't even ask for that.
And yet, there's some jerkass out there that wants to make himself feel better by insulting these women.

I don't like to swear, I'm an aspiring author so swearing is somethig I very rarely do. But these guys, I will FUCKING BEAT TO DEATH if I ever meet one.

I could go on, but you know what? I'm done. I'm out.

On Twitter, when someone tweets multiple people (@yummybrownfox @ABCDEFG @123457), and then everytime those people respond, I wind up getting all sorts of their response tweets on my phone...since my name was in the original tweet. This often happens when people do those #FF things on Friday.

This is kinda like with Facebook.....when someone tags you in a photo (please don't tag me in a photo I'm not even in), and then everytime someone comments on that photo, you get a crapload of FB notifications saying "So and so has commented on a photo you were tagged in."

:twocents-02cents: I agree with cupcakeattack. There's no need to be abusive. If you think the model is "fat" or "ugly", keep your mouth shut and click on "next model" :hello2:
cupcakeattack said:
Got another one for you:

Those pricks that think because you can't count a woman's ribs from half a mile away, she's fat.
It's incredibly frustrating. I know a few sites where some women like a post a few pictures (suggestive or explicet) purely for the fun of it. They get nothing for this, and every time, without fail, there's some jerkass that decides to call the girls fat, regardless of what she looks like.
Some of these women could easily dominate the cam world if they were interested, but yet they're called fat.
I've also lost count of how many times I've been on MFC, and heard some random (guest normally) call a cam girl fat/ugly. It's stupid, it's rediculus, and it's dam hurtful.

Most of these girls don't ask for anything, sometimes a simple click to add one to their picture's score, but sometimes they don't even ask for that.
And yet, there's some jerkass out there that wants to make himself feel better by insulting these women.

I don't like to swear, I'm an aspiring author so swearing is somethig I very rarely do. But these guys, I will FUCKING BEAT TO DEATH if I ever meet one.

I could go on, but you know what? I'm done. I'm out.

I am waiting for Amber to come verify. All I know is that no matter how many pair of panties you wear, it will not soften the blow if you get punched in the ladybits, Amber's reaction told me so.

Reactions: AmberCutie
SweepTheLeg said:
I am waiting for Amber to come verify. All I know is that no matter how many pair of panties you wear, it will not soften the blow if you get punched in the ladybits, Amber's reaction told me so.
I can vouche for the pain. Doesn't matter if you wear jeans either and it hurts twice as bad if the person is wearing a shoe. :crybaby: I was bruised for a couple weeks and had to sit on ice packs at school. Talk about awkward.

when you ask someone for a favor... but they do it wrong... and you can't get mad cause they're doing you a favor..
ie current example, text convo with friend:
me:can u bring me food?
friend: sure what?
me:mcnuggets lol (I HAVENT HAD A CHICKEN MCNUGGET IN LIKE 8 MONTHS I WANT WHAT I WANT I DONT CARE)
friend: sure lol
me: yay! :)
friend two minutes ago: got something better for you....
me: whyyyyyy lol (inserting lol's to minimize actual anger and frustration)
friend: you'll like it! i swear..

:snooty:
now i have to sit here in angry anticipation of what is not chicken mcnuggets. and pretend to be grateful and like it.

i know.. i know...i'm a brat.. but COME ON the whole reason i asked this person is because i cooked them like a 3 course meal last weekend when they were broke so i knew it wouldnt be too much effort for some nuggets arghhhh

LuckySmiles said:
when you ask someone for a favor... but they do it wrong... and you can't get mad cause they're doing you a favor..
ie current example, text convo with friend:
me:can u bring me food?
friend: sure what?
me:mcnuggets lol (I HAVENT HAD A CHICKEN MCNUGGET IN LIKE 8 MONTHS I WANT WHAT I WANT I DONT CARE)
friend: sure lol
me: yay! :)
friend two minutes ago: got something better for you....
me: whyyyyyy lol (inserting lol's to minimize actual anger and frustration)
friend: you'll like it! i swear..

:snooty:
now i have to sit here in angry anticipation of what is not chicken mcnuggets. and pretend to be grateful and like it.

i know.. i know...i'm a brat.. but COME ON the whole reason i asked this person is because i cooked them like a 3 course meal last weekend when they were broke so i knew it wouldnt be too much effort for some nuggets arghhhh

You're not a brat. :) I know that if I told someone I wanted a McDonald's Big Mac, but they came back with a Burger King Whopper instead, I'd be pretty disappointed too. Yeah, they're both delicious, but dammit, why couldn't they just follow directions? LOL.

Nordling said:
Ha! Now I really want to know what the friend thought was "better."

now I feel like an aweful human because it WAS better... brought me fried chicken from the bar they happened to be eating at when I text.. AND stopped special for mickey d's fries and a soda to go with it... awesome friend.. im a bitch.. lol i was just afraid "better" meant "healthier" and I was gonna be pisssed lol... :dance: now im too bloated to work ughhh.. but I will... but I willl... lol camgirlproblems..

Reactions: Nordling
My new peeve is wireless printers that have to be plugged into my router to work. Fuck you Epson and your inability to overcome network interference found in the home. I feel bad for any businesses that bought this thing.

qJTCj.jpg

LuckySmiles said:
Nordling said:
Ha! Now I really want to know what the friend thought was "better."

now I feel like an aweful human because it WAS better... brought me fried chicken from the bar they happened to be eating at when I text.. AND stopped special for mickey d's fries and a soda to go with it... awesome friend.. im a bitch.. lol i was just afraid "better" meant "healthier" and I was gonna be pisssed lol... :dance: now im too bloated to work ughhh.. but I will... but I willl... lol camgirlproblems..
Ha ha! That's what I was thinking too. Something like "steamed eggplant with pure apple cider vinegar dipping cup." lol

Fucking teenagers. Yes, I know I techincally was one a couple months ago but holy shit.
Its football season, and the local highschool has a deal with my gym where in order to be on the team, the boys have to log a certain number of their phys ed credit in the gym. They are seriously the most poor mannered people I have had to encounter...They leave plates lying around, leave bags in the middle of the floor, never unload the machines, and gawk at the women like they've never left a house before. And they're LOUD, always hanging off the machines too. You do not need 6 people gathered around a bench to spot one person..aaagh.

Someone restrain me, or so help me I'm going to beat up a 16 year old...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
People who don't understand the word 'no'.

Mother fucker, no means no. It does not mean annoy the shit out of me. :angry4:

Members who meet a Model, or another member, and a week later act like you're billing them for sessions at $60/30 min They are Cam Models, not our personal shrinks.

That MFC doesn't have a option for members to take other members private. It would cut down on all the jackasses who want you to hear their side, and NO, I won't tell her what you said, or ask her to unban you.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.