AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not tipping for countdown

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursavannah said:
Evvie said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
In an ideal world there'd be the equivalent of a streammates gold show on MFC. A model could specify a minimum tokens that needed to be tipped/paid to see a show. I know this doesn't exist today, but ACF could act as lobby organization/models union to help push it.
Ursavannah said:
I also agree it would be awesome if MFC could incorporate the gold show strategy in some way.
Good news, everyone. There is already a very popular and high-paying camsite that has GOLD shows. You can sign up for it today and start doing GOLD shows without having to wait and hope that MFC will start doing them!

Which, in my opinion, they won't.

MFC *already* has a mechanism where a member can pay X amount to see a show. It's called the Group Show.

The drawback to the Streamate gold show is that if a member is willing to pay and see more, he cannot; the show is cut off at a certain amount of minutes no matter what. In the MFC group show, members who are willing to stay can pay as much as they want. The MFC group show is a MUCH cheaper and more flexible version of the combined Streamate GOLD and Private settings.

To me, there is no difference between "Join my group show to see X, Y, and Z for as long as you want!" and "Join my gold show to see X, Y, and Z for ten minutes!"

Whether or not the member pays a lump sum to watch an entire show, or pays by the minute to stay as long as he wants, is minor.

Not every woman can make money through group shows, nor can every woman make money from gold shows. Regardless of what you call it, they're the same thing.

making 10tk a min compared to a set amount of tokens or dollars like 3000tk or whatever....How is that the same? To me the gold show idea is similiar to the mfc concept of x amount of tokens for a show. Only when it happens only those who pay see. Why not have that but no time limit. Like why couldnt MFC have it so we can do a show set a token amount then go into another chat like group(tho you already paid) rather than just go into group and make practically nothing. I am not knocking the MFC way but saying the concept would be nice to see on MFC and in my opinion better but I guess models are expecting all their tips to come while in the show? I don't get it. I like the idea of a countdown to cum but would like it so once the goal is reached non paying members could not see. I am just thinking of ways to make it better I dont see why we cant suggest things that could be better. oh and FYI Streamate only pays 35%

It's essentially the same thing (only paying members can see the show) except Gold shows are pre-paid and MFC group shows are pay by the minute. Streamate just took the pressure off for during the show since you've already been paid, you can just relax and do your thing without worrying about if your group show count is high enough to even continue doing the show.

------

Groups never worked for me, I'd say if I was able to manage getting one started, I would have considered myself pleasantly surprised to see that I maintained 3 or more people for the duration. I'd guess I maintained 2. And while privates are what I preferred, my regulars simply couldn't afford it so I learned to like public shows and ultimately, I found it less stressful to know that when my show(s) started, I had hit at least my minimum goals and anything else was just a bonus.

Reactions: SatanJonez
MrRodry said:
nervous101 said:
Ursavannah said:
making 10tk a min compared to a set amount of tokens or dollars like 3000tk or whatever....How is that the same? To me the gold show idea is similiar to the mfc concept of x amount of tokens for a show. Only when it happens only those who pay see. Why not have that but no time limit. Like why couldnt MFC have it so we can do a show set a token amount then go into another chat like group(tho you already paid) rather than just go into group and make practically nothing. I am not knocking the MFC way but saying the concept would be nice to see on MFC and in my opinion better but I guess models are expecting all their tips to come while in the show? I don't get it. I like the idea of a countdown to cum but would like it so once the goal is reached non paying members could not see.

I like the suggestion of a show that has no time limit but has a fixed price. Sometimes I *feel* that some models deliberately lengthen their group/private shows because they don't want to earn too little, and I don't blame them. Having a fixed price for a show that has no time limit would remove some of that pressure.

I am just thinking of ways to make it better I dont see why we cant suggest things that could be better. oh and FYI Streamate only pays 35%

Just to be clear no one is knocking on your suggestions. If anyone here *seems* to disagree with you, I think it is just them having a different preference and doing things differently, and not a deliberate attempt to discount your suggestions.

Your suggestion is good, and I especially like the fixed price and no time limit show suggestion. I have actually sent that suggestion to MFC (if they ever read it). I think we all can agree that there is always room for improvement for MFC. More choices is always good. Some models will love your gold show idea, and some models are content with what they have currently. No one is wrong, it's just a preference thing that varies from model to model.

Having something like that and the camscore system working seems like a contradiction to me. And I believe they will not end with the Camscore/Top 20~100 any time soon because that is system that works for MFC. A proof of that is the amount of tokens a model needs to be tipped to keep a high camscore or a position at the Top nowadays.

I'm probably confused, but I don't see how it will negatively affect camscore.
The suggestion is basically just like a group/private show, except that instead of pay per minute, it has already been paid for. So it's no different to, say, tipping a model for a shower show on skype.

Many MFC members already have a habit of emailing support with "I tipped her to xxxx but she didn't do it!"

Many MFC models already have a habit of promising xyz for tips, then logging off without doing them.

I do not see how allowing models to kick out those who didn't pay for the show would make the scamming factor any better or worse. It would allow models who don't like freeloaders watching to make sure none do, and it would allow members who don't like other people watching what the model does for him to be sure no one does.

For now, if members complain about freeloaders, I'll stick to telling them to take me private if they don't want other members to see what I do.

mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
I remember one time I literally had credit card in hand was preparing to buy 900 tokens and Megan's Dude appeared in Megan's room dropped a modest tip and my card when back in my wallet and I went back to making a few 10 token tips. Oh and MD I owe you for that thanks. :handgestures-salute:

I didn't notice this until now.

You were seconds away from putting $45 in Megan's pocket, but then decided against it after MegansDude tipped. I'm sure it happens often on MFC, but it probably would've been better for you to not admit that out loud...lol.

Ha. I missed it too. I don't know why you'd say that. In any context.

"Hey, I was gonna give you x but then someone else gave you y so I decided to give you fuck all instead"
"Oh. Thanks?"

How you spend your tokens is your deal, but why would you let a model know you were going to tip her 900 tokens only to decide against it because someone happened to tip her before you did? :?

Well you and Brown Fox quoted me badly out of context, which makes me look a douche so thanks for that :evil: Here is the context.

3. Tips encourage more tips
3A. Yes they do up to a point but at some point they become counter productive. If every time a model complains about non getting tips the regulars start tipping the non-tippers know they can sit on their tokens and still enjoy a show. The whale effect is observed in many/most rooms. Several times I've been in Megan's room when she was struggling to hit countdown and the 3-5 of us who were tipping either in public chat or PM we'd ask where is Megan's Dude. I remember one time I literally had credit card in hand was preparing to buy 900 tokens and Megan's Dude appeared in Megan's room dropped a modest tip and my card when back in my wallet and I went back to making a few 10 token tips. Oh and MD I owe you for that thanks. :handgestures-salute:

Now Megan was naked and flashing pussy and ass, and I don't remember the exact room count but 400 is decent guess. So among those 400 there were 4 of us tipping and 400 waiting for the show contributing zero. Now I already had tipped 200 tokens $16 for the cum show. While I've always had my favorites, I tip 20+ different models a month, so Megan's was not getting the whole 900 maybe 300-500 at most. Megan's a stunning girl and puts on a hell of show but $16 isn't cheap entertainment for 15 or 20 minute show. If I really am going to spend $40 on a sexual show, I am better of going to the local strip club where my good friends wife is a dancer,and have her hook me with up with some of her friends, get a lap dance by some hot Hawaiian girls, a beer and the all important conversation for $40. If there had been 15-20 guys, tipping I wouldn't have hesitated to buy more token. But there was not 15 tippers, instead there were 4 of us tipping (which I find increasingly common even in popular models rooms) and 1200 -1500 countdown remaining and it was far from certain than Megan wasn't going to log off no matter what I did. Megan's Dude and I have PMed often and he is very generous guy, and he has said it doesn't bother to help freeloaders because he tips to help Megan. So when he started tipping I knew the countdown would ended quickly. I continued to tip Megan during the show.

As to why I'd said this, because there is a belief that tips encourage more tips. I think what is true is that lots of small to medium tips by a variety of tippers encourage more tippers. I was providing a real life counter example of what happens when a few heavy tipper start tipping. Rather than encouraging tipping I think it triggers the "awesome I'm going to see a free cumshow response, even for guys with 5,000 reward points.

But honestly, that fact I am getting criticized is just crazy. If everybody watching Megan had been as generous as I was she would have made $6500, not bad for couple hours work. Hell if just the premiums all contributed $16 she would have made more than grand. If everybody had just contributed 20 damn tokens, Megan would made $400 a lot more than she got from me the 3 other tippers and Megan's Dude. Plus Megan's Dude wouldn't be juggling credit card payments. Now how many of the 400 freeloader do you think PMed MD to thank him for making the show happen, or much less the 4 of us would contributed 40% of the countdown. Believe it or not I don't get excited about a handful of :clap emotes, MD has gotten a lot more than I, I hope he enjoys them. So if I am being an asshole by letting Megan's Dude pay more than his fair share, what words do you use to describe the 400 who paid 0?

HiGirlsRHot said:
So if I am being an asshole by letting Megan's Dude pay more than his fair share, what words do you use to describe the 400 who paid 0?
You're missing the point sir, they don't care that you did or didn't tip, it's insensitive to explain after the fact that you were going to tip and then didn't.

Example:

You're in a cafe and strike up a conversation with this gorgeous blonde. You just chat about this and that and you know she's way out of your league so you're not expecting anything other than a good conversation. Eventually she looks at her watch and announces it's time to go and suddenly she leans in and whispers in your ear: "Oh, just so you know I totally would have let you fuck me if you had ordered coffee instead of tea. Bye." And leaves.

Disappointing huh? You can't unknow it once she tells you but there's no good angle to it either. Just mindfuck.

Jupiter551 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
So if I am being an asshole by letting Megan's Dude pay more than his fair share, what words do you use to describe the 400 who paid 0?
You're missing the point sir, they don't care that you did or didn't tip, it's insensitive to explain after the fact that you were going to tip and then didn't.

Example:

You're in a cafe and strike up a conversation with this gorgeous blonde. You just chat about this and that and you know she's way out of your league so you're not expecting anything other than a good conversation. Eventually she looks at her watch and announces it's time to go and suddenly she leans in and whispers in your ear: "Oh, just so you know I totally would have let you fuck me if you had ordered coffee instead of tea. Bye." And leaves.
. Just mindfuck.

Well see, I'd personally look on that as a valuable lesson, and slightly ego boosting that an out of my league blond wanted to fuck me, and reinforce why I'm no coffee fan :).

I seems to me the most insensitive things said on MFC I don't think it rates very high.
A. I continued to tip
B. Megan has said "she doesn't care who tips her as long as she makes her goal". so why should she care if it is me or Megan's Dude who complete the countdown, other than having an understandable soft spot for MD?. She got my tokens in subsequent days. Now what happened to the tokens of the other 3 tippers who also slowed tipping down I don't know.
C. If anybody should be offended it is Megan's Dude, it is after all his money he used to give Megan as opposed to potentially my money. Rather he said this "WOW. I didn't realized I had the superpower to cause a guy to put his credit card back in his wallet. If only I could create a reflective shield that points my superpower back at me.... :)"
D. Of all the posts I've made in this thread it is the only post where both Megan's Dude, Playboy Megan thanked me. So if I offended them, I think they would have told me in a PM in on MFC in the last two or two.

Anyway Megan is not shy about offering her opinion so if she was offended I know from past experience she is capable of letting me know, and I find it silly for people to be offended for other people when they are in the same thread. See I was offended and let you all know a much better system than making ASSumptions.

I didn't start this thread as exercise in sensitivity training cause I'd fail, but rather in the hopes of having an open and honest discussion about an issue that affects my satisfaction and potentially models income.

I was very gratifying to read this post by you.
Jupiter551 said:
I don't mind tipping for countdowns if others are helping, even though I don't often stick around long enough for countdowns to finish. What really puts me off though is feeling like I'm the only one tipping - it literally makes me feel crappy to tip for something that 300 freeloaders are going to enjoy, and gives me conflicted feelings about tipping (even though I'm not doing it FOR them).
Sometimes I feel like the best tactic is to tip for half a flash or something, that way at least someone else has to contribute as well before the crowd can enjoy their free lunch.

I feel exactly the same way. Instead of feeling happy when I make this tip, I feel worse. I have PMed enough regulars in rooms I've visited to know that many share our feeling although obviously plenty don't care.

So when something makes me unhappy I stop doing it, and while I appreciate the efforts of JJ and "other saying HiGirls you are looking at this wrong way." My feeling are my feelings, and when other agree it makes it easy for me to stick to my principals.
I've worked out an arrangement with my favorite model, which I think will work out well for both of us, essentially I support her in other ways beside countdowns.

However, I remain open to suggestion of other models of how I can best tip without supporting the countdown system.
More importantly, since there are other regular who feel the same way, it maybe worth a discussion with them, rather than risk them not tipping or going to model who doesn't use countdowns for public shows. If this discussion made people more aware of problem for some us, I hope it is useful.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
Well, I dunno what to say other than what I've learned about women over the years is you can try to tell them why they shouldn't be offended...or you can just stfu and say "yes, I understand, I'm sorry".
That's beautiful :D

Higirls, what I don't quite get is well, you've stated your opinion that you don't want to tip for countdowns so freeloaders can wank for something you've paid for, fair enough. But you're also willing to watch what someone else has paid for.

What I'm also not getting is that you have made out that in this situation you wouldn't tip for countdown but would instead drop a tip afterwards. In Megans case you just saw someone else pay and so didn't bother.

In this case we're talking about a completely different thing.

What I'm saying is for this to work out realistically if you're not tipping for countdowns anymore yet still watching the result and don't want to be a douchecanoe then those of us who you watch should be expecting a lovely appreciation tip of what you would have tipped in one go after we've finished our show whenever you're in our rooms. I am thoroughly looking forward to this :)

@HiGirlsRHot:

Have you read the thread on the purpose of the 'thanks' button? Just because people thanked your post doesn't mean they're 100% in agreement with you. Your posts are usually long (mine too sometimes...it happens...lol), but they're often WISE posts, so naturally you'll have a lot of people in agreement with at least a portion of what you've said. I've thanked many of your posts too.

Some people may actually be offended by your actions, but they're not comfortable confronting you about it. Now you are just making excuses for what you did/said, which is a little disappointing. This STARTED OUT as a thread explaining why you don't tip for countdowns, but then it went slightly downhill for me after you basically said "I was about to tip Megan 900 tokens, but changed my mind after MegansDude tipped her instead." How is a model even supposed to respond to that? You were better off keeping that tidbit of information to yourself. In fact, all this could've been avoided if Megan and MegansDude hadn't been put on the spot in the first place. Also, I did not personally attack you in my post and call you a "douche" (your words...not mine) or anything like that. Think of it as me trying to help you out so you can avoid putting your foot in your mouth next time.

Isabella_deL said:
Higirls, what I don't quite get is well, you've stated your opinion that you don't want to tip for countdowns so freeloaders can wank for something you've paid for, fair enough. But you're also willing to watch what someone else has paid for.

What I'm also not getting is that you have made out that in this situation you wouldn't tip for countdown but would instead drop a tip afterwards. In Megans case you just saw someone else pay and so didn't bother.

In this case we're talking about a completely different thing.

What I'm saying is for this to work out realistically if you're not tipping for countdowns anymore yet still watching the result and don't want to be a douchecanoe then those of us who you watch should be expecting a lovely appreciation tip of what you would have tipped in one go after we've finished our show whenever you're in our rooms. I am thoroughly looking forward to this :)
But I did tip in Megan's case for the countdown and during the show.
Your expectation is quite reasonable although it maybe a series of tips during the show to show appreciate or games like stop and go as well as tip at the end..

Jupiter551 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Example:

Disappointing huh? You can't unknow it once she tells you but there's no good angle to it either. Just mindfuck.
Better example:

You're in a cafe and enjoying a very nice meal as well as fantastic service by a cute waitress. She has been attentive and made you smile as well as serving you delicious food. When the check arrives, you decided you were going to give her a 75% tip because you want her to know how much you appreciated her service. Suddenly the table next to you hands their check to the waitress and she gasps and says "oh wow thank you that's SO generous!" You then complete your receipt to only give 20% gratuity and also write on it "I was going to leave you 50% more because you are a fantastic waitress, but the table next to me obviously gave you a very large tip, so I didn't. But here's a still decent tip."

Waitress would probably have really appreciated your 20% (as the standard is 15%) and gone about her day with a smile, but the fact that you pointed out that due to something out of her control, she lost out on a very nice tip, she will now go about her day feeling a little bitter and sad.

Hommie, what you did was not horrible. It was not a sin and you wont be going to hell. Ya still tipped and hang out, and I am sure Megan is very appreciative. But, going out of your way to point it out. Not the best idea. Might not have realized it. But, still the reality.

AmberCutie said:
Better example:

You're in a cafe and enjoying a very nice meal as well as fantastic service by a cute waitress. She has been attentive and made you smile as well as serving you delicious food. When the check arrives, you decided you were going to give her a 75% tip because you want her to know how much you appreciated her service. Suddenly the table next to you hands their check to the waitress and she gasps and says "oh wow thank you that's SO generous!" You then complete your receipt to only give 20% gratuity and also write on it "I was going to leave you 50% more because you are a fantastic waitress, but the table next to me obviously gave you a very large tip, so I didn't. But here's a still decent tip."

Waitress would probably have really appreciated your 20% (as the standard is 15%) and gone about her day with a smile, but the fact that you pointed out that due to something out of her control, she lost out on a very nice tip, she will now go about her day feeling a little bitter and sad.
Amber, can I just say I want to hug your brain?

AmberCutie said:
Better example:

Men are from Mars.... :whistle:

I cannot say that I remember that specific day. If you did tip, thank you. But even if you did, I don't like the fact that you rubbed it in my face, on a public forum, that you WERE going to tip more, but didn't.
I haven't confronted you about it, because honestly, I just don't have the energy. There have been days where I didn't let everyone know I wouldn't be on cam and you sent me the longst email I have ever seen in my life. You've done that a couple times now, and it looks like your long emails have turned into long forum posts. I haven't been in a good place mentally lately, and I just didn't want to deal with the back and fourth argument it might cause. The other girls (and guys) nailed it on the head. Everything I wanted to say and was feeling, they said for me. So thank you all.
It looks like you still don't get it after all of that, and that's what I was afraid of and why I didn't speak up to begin with. No matter what I said, I knew you wouldn't get it, and I would waste more energy (that I really don't have) than it's worth.

HiGirlsRHot said:
[Anyway Megan is not shy about offering her opinion so if she was offended I know from past experience she is capable of letting me know, and I find it silly for people to be offended for other people when they are in the same thread. See I was offended and let you all know a much better system than making ASSumptions.

For the record, I wasn't offended by your post. I commented on it because I couldn't (and can't) fathom you'd post that. It's like if some dood started walking around with his pants on his head. It wouldn't offend me, but I'd feel compelled to ask him why he's wearing his pants on his head, ya know?

Also, as I'm sure has been explained (I skimmed) and as I said in my first post, the issue isn't your rationale for tipping. How and who you tip is your business. It's your money and it's your right to spend it how to choose and stuff. The issue is you needlessly pointing out to a model, "hey, I was gonna tip you 900 tokens but then hilariously decided not to lol kthnxbai". Why would any model ever need or want to know about the tips that they missed out on?

I feel exactly the same way. Instead of feeling happy when I make this tip, I feel worse. I have PMed enough regulars in rooms Ive visited to know that many share our feeling although obviously plenty dont care.
If you ever find yourself in the same model room as me, please do not PM me to discuss your strategies and feelings on tipping. I would probably tell you that I did not care one way or another, but it would really make me feel uber-uncomfortable. Thanks!

However, I remain open to suggestion of other models of how I can best tip without supporting the countdown system.
Send an offline tip ;)

OK, personally I don't care what anyone's tipping strategy is. I've posted mine, not that anyone would care about that either, but what's done is done.

Now that this thread has gone off the rails, here's what I have to say about the direction:

The situation with (paraphrased here) "I was gonna buy a significant amount of tokens to tip, but someone else did so I put my wallet away" brings me to this. As has been said (numerous times) earlier and more eloquently than I could, that was not a smart thing to type out loud. Some things are better left unsaid. That's a given. And that is not going to be my point

Here's the thing that I find especially distasteful: People were called out by name. Not only does the poster come off like a rube, but now two other people are dragged into it (both of which happen to be members of this forum), as well. That puts them in a bad position.

Predominantly when models' names are mentioned it is in a good light, innocuous at worst. While this was not malicious, it was uncomfortable.

I make it a point not to mention names on subjects cam-related. The only time I mention names if something is directed to someone on this forum, within the confines of this forum.

That is all. Carry on.

Reactions: LadyLuna and n0_0n3
If a member is more concerned with what other members are doing opposed to what the model on cam is doing, then MFC is not a good site match for you.

PlayboyMegan said:
I cannot say that I remember that specific day. If you did tip, thank you. But even if you did, I don't like the fact that you rubbed it in my face, on a public forum, that you WERE going to tip more, but didn't.
I haven't confronted you about it, because honestly, I just don't have the energy. There have been days where I didn't let everyone know I wouldn't be on cam and you sent me the longst email I have ever seen in my life. You've done that a couple times now, and it looks like your long emails have turned into long forum posts. I haven't been in a good place mentally lately, and I just didn't want to deal with the back and fourth argument it might cause. The other girls (and guys) nailed it on the head. Everything I wanted to say and was feeling, they said for me. So thank you all.
It looks like you still don't get it after all of that, and that's what I was afraid of and why I didn't speak up to begin with. No matter what I said, I knew you wouldn't get it, and I would waste more energy (that I really don't have) than it's worth.

Megan I'm very sorry for this whole incident please accept my apologies. It was bad for me not to tip you in the first place, and particularly stupid not keep my mouth shut. Lesson learned.

HiGirlsRHot said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Megan I'm very sorry for this whole incident please accept my apologies. It was bad for me not to tip you in the first place, and particularly stupid not keep my mouth shut. Lesson learned.
Thank you, I really appreciate that! :)

What an awesome thread. I guess I fell into the countdown as a newbie because it was the first thing I saw and members actually suggested it. I guess it's not a bad way to start out but it's no longer working anymore and I'm tired of it. Like some of the other posts I read, it seems to really be little incentive and it's a sad time when the countdown just isn't going...down. I want to read every post in this thread. I know it's a lot. I probably won't do it but I have a feeling there's some useful shit in here. I love hearing from the members about this stuff. Not to mention the other girls who are trying to make this happen. Thanks for all the contributions. Again, great thread. I need this.

LaceyLyn said:
What an awesome thread. I guess I fell into the countdown as a newbie because it was the first thing I saw and members actually suggested it. I guess it's not a bad way to start out but it's no longer working anymore and I'm tired of it. Like some of the other posts I read, it seems to really be little incentive and it's a sad time when the countdown just isn't going...down. I want to read every post in this thread. I know it's a lot. I probably won't do it but I have a feeling there's some useful shit in here. I love hearing from the members about this stuff. Not to mention the other girls who are trying to make this happen. Thanks for all the contributions. Again, great thread. I need this.

Countdowns are not bad. If you read the whole thread you will see there are pros and cons for both sides. If they are not working for you then it might be a good idea to change it up. Some models have found the opposite, started out not doing countdowns, but now find they work best for them. As with everything in the cam world, nothing will work 100% of the time. Variety is never a terrible idea.

HiGirls, I also don't remember the specific day you were referring to. I'm sorry I didn't respond until now. I've been exhausted lately and didn't feel like responding. My friend and mentor Zig Ziglar passed away recently so I was a little bummed out, but I also knew he lived life to the fullest. The gals and guys on the forum here basically mentioned what I was thinking and thank you for everyone for that.

I made the "superpower" comment because I was surprised that I had become a person of influence. One time a family member said that I caused his car accident because I made him mad. When in fact, it was the person's reaction to what I did (made a simple phone call which caused internet disconnection to his dialup pc) that caused him to get in the car upset and not paying attention to the road. I saw the decision for you not to tip more as the same type of thinking. I wasn't offended, I was just embarrassed. It needs to be about the model, not me.

What got me off guard was your final whale analogy which you seem to took it to a whole different level. I'm not a whaler or a fisherman. I don't get the comparison when it comes to whether I tip small or big. I do enjoy the clapping, but the only gratification I'm looking for is seeing the model happy. That is what fuels my heart and gives me the greatest high. Giving to a woman I really care about makes my world a better place.

Thank you for apologizing to Megan.

I am reminded of what Zig always said, "Yesterday ended last night and today is new day." I'm probably the "chief sinner" when it comes to making mistakes. :)

MegansDude said:
One time a family member said that I caused his car accident because I made him mad. When in fact, it was the person's reaction to what I did (made a simple phone call which caused internet disconnection to his dialup pc) that caused him to get in the car upset and not paying attention to the road.

You should have told him it was his fault for being to stupid not to turn off Call Waiting. *70

To the OP.

Seems like everyone on this forum knows how other people should spend their tokens. They are all wrong unless they agree with what I have to say.

They are your tokens. You bought them with your God damned money. You can spend your tokens anyway you fucking see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.