AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NFL Football 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't want to be shown up by people in LA beating up a san francisco giants fan and decided to involve guns.

And then I go back to stories and comments made by visiting fans of the other team when facing the Packers on just how nice everyone is. We hope your team loses but we'll have a drink with you before during or after the game.

SweepTheLeg said:
They didn't want to be shown up by people in LA beating up a san francisco giants fan and decided to involve guns.

And then I go back to stories and comments made by visiting fans of the other team when facing the Packers on just how nice everyone is. We hope your team loses but we'll have a drink with you before during or after the game.
I can't remember what the exact words were, but the Cardinals 1st 2 preseason games were at Oakland and at Green Bay. The radio sideline reporter for the Cards said that when the team bus arrived at the stadiums, the hand gestures were totally different. There is something to be said for Midwestern values.

I hate when they show show knee injury replays over and OVER. Having blown ACL and MCLs myself it makes me cringe EVERY TIME, bringing back that wonderful feeling and the fond memories of months of rehab. :-x

I remember when the Chargers had come to Lambeau for the first time in forever few years ago and they had told a story about LT's reaction to his treatment while in town and how it had caught him off guard compared to what he's been used to.

All visiting teams stay at the hotel in my city, a Christmas party a few years back for my work was held at a banquet hall at the hotel the same weekend Seahawks were in town for the divisional playoff game.

We are only mean to divisional rivals (though are being mean is incredibly tame compared to other cities I am sure) and to Warren Sapp no matter what team he played for. My parents had gone to the ravens game couple years ago and sat next to some raven fans and her response was "You can sit here but you can't cheer....AH I'm just kidding, good luck. Hope you guys have fun."

Looks like no one mentioned yesterday so I guess I will, Al Davis couldn't resist DAT 40 and took Terrel Pryor with a 3rd round pick being given up for 2012

SweepTheLeg said:
Terrel Pryor > Any QB on the 49ers. ok that was too easy

Aw man now I'm sad

linkinpark6le4xj1fv.jpg

Mikeythegeek said:
Seems like His Holiness Tim Tebow is blowing it in Denver. Some are saying that he would be the 4th string QB right now.

Not even Jesus can save him, Josh McDaniels fuck him over

joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Problem Tim Tebow

Thats what happens when you let a 12 year old draft your players. Broncos can't cut him too much money, can't trade him because no one wants him they're stuck with him. I still find it hilarious he was drafted in the first round, what a waste of a pick.

Well, Peyton Manning might have to miss a game finally. Rumors coming out of Indy saying that he might have to have surgery on his neck again because it's not recovering from his offseason surgery.

And with Week 1 almost here- any predictions? Here's mine-

AFC East winner- New England
AFC South- Houston (best of a mediocre bunch if Manning is MIA)
AFC North- Pittsburgh
AFC West- San Diego
AFC Wild Cards- Baltimore and NY Jets (sorry Amber and Jawbs but the Fins aren't good enough to get past the Feets and the Pats, probably 8-8 this year)

NFC East- Philly
NFC South- Atlanta
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC West- St. Louis (Rams go 9-7 and the Cardinals come up just short at 8-8)
NFC Wild Cards- New Orleans and Dallas (I hope I'm wrong there)

AFC Championship- New England over San Diego
NFC Championship- Green Bay over Philly

Super Bowl- Green Bay over New England

Had my fantasy draft yesterday and i am quite happy with the result :)
Have to start 1QB/3RB/4WR/1TE/1K/1DEF

QB
Aaron Rodgers QB - GB
Tom Brady QB - NE
Matt Ryan QB - ATL
RB
Michael Turner RB - ATL
Adrian Peterson RB - MIN
Cedric Benson RB - CIN
Matt Forte RB - CHI
LeSean McCoy RB - PHI
WR
Anquan Boldin WR - BAL
Brandon Lloyd WR - DEN
Santonio Holmes WR - NYJ
Miles Austin WR - DAL
Kenny Britt WR - TEN
Percy Harvin WR - MIN
TE
Antonio Gates TE - SD
Kellen Winslow TE - TB
Dustin Keller TE - NYJ
K
Nate Kaeding K - SD
DEF
Green Bay Packers DEF
New York Giants DEF

How many people are in your league? I ask this because I am surprised how you got aaron rodgers and tom brady for QBs and Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner for RB's.

I have doing 4 FF leagues this year, one with 19 other MFC pervs, one with family, other with friends, and tonight is the draft for the one that'll probably be the most competitive with former co-workers and friends.

As for predictions for this year I will go

AFC East: Patriots
AFC South: Colts (until texans can actually prove they arent the new jacksonville jaguars where they get picked to knock off the colts but never could I am going to still choose the colts)
AFC North: Ravens
AFC West: Chargers
WildCard: Ravens Texans
I will say the Jets take a step back this year and miss the playoffs

NFC East: Iggles
NFC South: Saints
NFC North: Packers
NFC West: Rams
Wildcard: Falcons Lions (provided they stay healthy)

It is only a 4ppl league and i had the first pick. Kinda hard to find ppl here that are interested in nfl and also want to play ffl.

Though I am in 4 leagues this year probably the most competitive one just had the draft last night in a 12 team league

QB: Ben Roethlisberger Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB: Maurice Jones Drew DeAngelo Williams Mark Ingram Ryan Grant Fred Jackson Marshawn Lynch I am stacked at running back but will probably use one or two for trade bate to get receivers
WR: Larry Fitzgerald Miles Austin Johnny Knox Danny Amendola
TE Jermaine Gresham
Def: Houston Texans
K Nick Folk

Peyton Manning the real first casualty of the NFL Lockout, I wonder if it made a difference if he had access to the team doctors, also was the first game of the season fucking great, it came down to the final play which was pretty fun to see, the dive bar I was at was going nuts in the last minute.

Also here are my predictions for division winners

AFC South: Texans, Manning being out 2-3 months pretty much makes this one a no brainer
AFC East: Patriots, the team is just stacked every where and they might get Moss out retirement to play (rumors)
AFC West: Chargers, hopefully their special teams will take advantage of the new kickoff rule
AFC North: Ravens, call me crazy but I think it time for them to take the crown away from the Steelers

NFC West: Rams, it will only take them 8 wins to get win the division and not to mention they have a decent qb
NFC East: Eagles,they got the best secondary and d-line, but are a Mike Vick injury away from seeing their division hopes might go down the drain
NFC North: Packers the defending super bowl champs will win their division not to mention the bears are just a 1 hit wonder
NFC South: Saints sure they got beat by the packers, all those organized practice should do some good and not to mention not everybody can run a spread offense like the packers can

Will be fun to watch what happens

AFC South:Colts
AFC East:patriots
AFC West:Chiefs
AFC North:Steelers

NFC West: Rams
NFC East:Eagles
NFC North:packers
NFC South:Saints

I know this thread is named the NFL Football 2011, but did anybody see that thriller between Notre Dame and Michigan, nice touchdown towards the final seconds of the game to take the lead, not to mention everybody was wearing throwbacks including the ref.

My fantasy picks:

QB - Philip Rivers (David Garrard)
RB - Cedric Benson/Steven Jackson (Javon Ringer)
WR - Mike Thomas/Hines Ward (Donald Driver/Braylon Edwards/Steve Smith)
TE - Jason Witten
W/R - Lee Evans
K - Connor Barth
DEF - Baltimore Ravens (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Happy for the people of NY that the Jets won in comeback fashion last night.

Anyways Im wondering about next weeks match up of Cowboys vs 49ers ...who will show up as the sucky Alex Smith , will it be Alex Smith , or Tony Romo :lol:

Everybody in the NFC South is winless but yet they are all in first place how odd, pretty ironic that Ted Ginn took a pay cut and then explode with those two touchdowns, I'm pretty sure he's halfway there in term of the incentives of earning that money back

Status
Not open for further replies.