AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NFL Football 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber is going to be pissed, Ronnie Brown decided he wants to be an eagle, how the hell do the eagles come up with the cap space to get everyone, and if I was DeSean Jackson I would be pissed seeing these players getting signed left and right

bigsancho said:
Amber is going to be pissed, Ronnie Brown decided he wants to be an eagle, how the hell do the eagles come up with the cap space to get everyone, and if I was DeSean Jackson I would be pissed seeing these players getting signed left and right
I want him to demand a trade to the Cardinals. I don't want them going for Edwards now after he allegedly was involved in an incident in Detroit last night. When will athletes learn that entourages usually equal trouble?

I have bad news for you Mike, if you want every player on your team to be a boy scout you're going to have a very slim roster.

Ronnie Brown gets injured as often as Michael Vick does, his numbers were as high as they were because of the system he played in. Bush is probably going to miss having him in Miami though.

SweepTheLeg said:
I have bad news for you Mike, if you want every player on your team to be a boy scout you're going to have a very slim roster.

Ronnie Brown gets injured as often as Michael Vick does, his numbers were as high as they were because of the system he played in. Bush is probably going to miss having him in Miami though.
I'm not asking him to be a boy scout. I'm asking players to THINK before doing something stupid. I'm saying that if you're trying to get a new contract, the last thing you should be doing is getting into altercations and tweet stuff out about that and then claim on twitter that your account was hacked at the same moment the shit was happening.

Mikey be happy that your team is actually doing something in free agency, and the sad part is the niners are 30 million under the cap, thank god the whole 89% floor cap doesn't go into effect until 2013

SweepTheLeg said:
And then I hear rumors that niners may trade patrick willis for asante samuel (wtf!?!)

That's a bunch of horse shit, why trade the guy who is right now the face of the franchise for a guy who is really not that much of a shutdown corner, I know management is retard but not that retard.

Braylon Edwards has signed a 1 year contract with the 49ers, now if only they had a quarterback that could give their numerous offensive weapons the ball

9ers sign Donte Whitner .... at least they are moving in the right direction...

As for the 9ers Qb position.. nothing is anointed ... if Jim Harbaugh says hes gonna let the players compete then hopefully Kaepernick outperforms shitty Smith and gets the starting role.

Since there always is so much turn over in the NFL who are the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year that you think will get in this year?

Considering how piss poor the west is, I am going to take a conservative chance and say the Niners will over come their faults last year and win their division, and I am going to say that the Lions will get in the playoffs on the wild card. Lions front line scares me, they have numerous weapons on offense their 2 big questions are their secondary and keeping their star players healthy.

In the AFC I think all pretty much stays the same except Chargers win the west this year and chiefs battle with jets and steelers (I have ravens winning the afc north this year) over a wild card spot.

With Desean Jackson ending his hold out yesterday, only Chris Johnson is left holding out and he doesn't give a damn he wants a new long term deal, and I don't blame him, runningback's careers are short.

SweepTheLeg said:
Since there always is so much turn over in the NFL who are the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year that you think will get in this year?

Considering how piss poor the west is, I am going to take a conservative chance and say the Niners will over come their faults last year and win their division, and I am going to say that the Lions will get in the playoffs on the wild card. Lions front line scares me, they have numerous weapons on offense their 2 big questions are their secondary and keeping their star players healthy.

In the AFC I think all pretty much stays the same except Chargers win the west this year and chiefs battle with jets and steelers (I have ravens winning the afc north this year) over a wild card spot.

Here's another prediction: Lions still can't win. What, 6 wins in the last 3 seasons?

If the lions players could stay healthy I would say they would have a real legitimate shot to make some noise this year, but their first round pick had foot surgery, 2nd round running back to be the thunder to Best's lightning tore his achilles and is out for the year. Maybe I give the Lions too much credit but I have been impressed by all of their moves since they fired Matt Millen.

A whole lot of pressure now on the Eagles, they now have signed Steve Smith of the New York Giants, well if anything there is going to be a whole lot pressure come playoff time for Mike Vick.

as many seasons as he's played he only has one season where he played in all the games, I'd be concerned there.

I was a big supporter of Ryan Mallet in the draft and when he dropped to the 2nd round I was thinking he'd be a great fit for the 49ers, a tall guy with a big arm but teams want boyscouts for quarterbacks instead of athletes and he only dropped over 160 yards and a touchdown in his time at QB. Kapernick or whatever that dudes name from Nevada is practically an Alex Smith clone I couldn't tell the difference between either one.

i hope the eagles are a bust this year, same for the patriots, all these teams trying to BUY a championship. pathetic

I know it preseason and all but I'm glad the niners beat the raiders, battle of the bay brings out a lot of stupid raider fans

After the 9ers game, a guy wearing a Raiders jersey, shot another Raider fan wearing a Fuck the 49ers shirt ...

Now thats just stupid...

Goooo Chargers!!! I dont follow NFL that much but I hope we get more SD games on our ESPN this season. Going to try this NFL Fantasy League feature for the first time too. Today we are going to do the draft. Hoping for good picks :pray:

JerMajesty said:
After the 9ers game, a guy wearing a Raiders jersey, shot another Raider fan wearing a Fuck the 49ers shirt ...

Now thats just stupid...

Those weren't fans, they're were pretty much dumb shit head gang members fucking shit up for everybody.

bigsancho said:
JerMajesty said:

Now thats just stupid...

Those weren't fans, they're were pretty much dumb shit head gang members fucking shit up for everybody.

Business as usual.

bigsancho said:
JerMajesty said:

Now thats just stupid...

Isn't that Raiders fans in a nutshell?

Just like LA Dodgers fans who damn near killed that SF Giants after a game in late March, the only people going to Raiders games who are safe are the ones with guns pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.