AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NFL Football 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my kicker went from the field and is out for the season, my RB Peterson and Michael Turner didn't really perform but Tom Brady saved my ass so i won the first FFL-game. :dance:
so - i am happy with the weekend.

For the next game i am in a bit of luxury dilemma. i have Michael Turner,Adrian Peterson ,Cedric Benson,Matt Forte,LeSean McCoy as RB and can only start 3.
Any suggestions welcome!

Id go Turner McCoy and Peterson. I think Falcons are going to run as many times as they can on the eagles Turner is going to be a big part of that, McCoy is going to get his touches and look what Forte did against that Falcons D, and Peterson is simply going to get his numbers. Cedric Benson and Forte i think are two of the more inconsistent and I don't know if they'll be getting the same numbers in week 2.

Reactions: Traditio
Well, for the 2nd straight year, the Cardinals secondary was ripped up by the #1 overall draft pick. And yet, the Cards won both times.

But while I think Sam Bradford is going to be a very good QB for a long time (and thought so after that 1st game last year), I'm still not sold on Cam Newton.

As someone who follows the SEC closely (Gamecocks fan) and a Panthers fan, I find myself terribly conflicted. I really think Cam Newton knew what was up and don't like that he got away with it... but DAMN he looked pretty good for his first year in the NFL last week. I cannot decide if I want to see him fail or not. :(

1- Can we give Peyton Manning the MVP award without him playing a game? Clearly, there's no one more valuable to a team than he is.

2- The Cardinals didn't deserve to win today. Too many penalties and too much shitty play on defense.

3- OK, Cam Newton; I think you might have a future in this league after all.

4- The Detroit Lions are 2-0. Just let that sink in for a moment.

I had expected lions to be 2-0, in my pick em league I've picked them both times. Bears Vikings and Lions I fear the Lions most of all.

Cam Newton does have a future it was a nerve wracking game to watch if Packers could have scored touchdowns instead of field goals though it'd have been a blow out. I think his yards throwing are inflated, they pass so often are a one sided offense only running the ball 11 times all game, a lot of drop down passes to the running backs. He made some huge throws to receivers, but I think it's only a matter of time where you'll see teams drop back 7 into a zone coverage and just wait, and have the defensive ends play containment so he can't run to the outside.

Chargers had a real good shot to keep the game close or win today and they were their biggest enemy, 2 interceptions and a fumble by rivers, one HUGE fumble by Tolbert, and 4 running plays at the 1 yard line? Chargers will not win anything with Norv Turner as head coach

The niners' oline channeled their inner bears' oline, just fucking terrible, and the one turnover that Alex Smith did was costly, and defense to grow a pair.

A lot of my coworkers have been making trades for Calvin Johnson.

Here is an example

Matt Ryan Mike Sim Walker for Joe Flacco Calvin Johnson

Drew Brees Robert Meachem for Joe Flacco Calvin Johnson

Mike Tolbert Greg Jennings Chad Henne for Chris Johnson Calvin Johson Joe Flacco

9ers win an ugly game , 13-8 against the Bengals ...glad they beat that Ginger Qb Andy Dalton :mrgreen:

Im liking their chances next week against the Eagles, considering Michael Vick just broke his non throwing hand today...

Now watching the Bills take it to the Patriots ... WTF lol..

Proud of the 49ers today . :-D

Seriously I almost gave up when they were down 23-3 , but with Jim Harbaughs style of coaching, (i hate to say this, but Alex Smiths guts and non suckiness) and a total meltdown of Con-Vick and their offense , 9ers made a come back and won 24-23.

Eagles are the dream team? More like a bad dream haha...

JerMajesty said:
Proud of the 49ers today . :-D

Seriously I almost gave up when they were down 23-3 , but with Jim Harbaughs style of coaching, (i hate to say this, but Alex Smiths guts and non suckiness) and a total meltdown of Con-Vick and their offense , 9ers made a come back and won 24-23.

Eagles are the dream team? More like a bad dream haha...
Everyone thought it would be the Rams and the Cardinals in the NFC West. Instead...

The Niners are 3-1.

The Seahawks nearly won against Atlanta today.

The Rams are 0-4 and sucking.

The Cardinals commit too many fucking penalties and when that's not enough, the GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING REFEREES FUCK THEM OVER! Seriously. NY Giants player trips, falls down, lets go of the ball without being touched, Cardinals pick up ball. Should be a turnover right? Official rules that he "gave himself up" and thus, he's down and the play is dead. AND that can not be challenged. Very next play- Giants score the game winning TD. Mike Perriera on FOX even said it was a blown call, saying they shouldn't "protect him from his own stupidity."

Throw in my baseball team sucking in the playoffs and I just want to rage fuck a girl right now.

As much as I hate the cardinals for being a division rival, I think that call was bullshit and fucked them over big time, well at least the Jets got fucked really last night by the Ravens

Only time Im gonna say that the Raiders deserved to win today.

R.I.P Al Davis

On a much happier note.... 49ers whooping on the Bucs ...Pick 6 by Carlos Rogers and seeing him doing the Dougie in the endzone was nice :-D

That 48-3 was so sweet, it was nice to see Harbaugh have a killer instinct mind set, sure Josh Morgan got injured on unnecessary 4th down play,

Watching ESPN 360 and they mention that the Giants weren't the first to do the gatorade shower but did make it popular, if anything the Bears did it once and only once

Lions 5-0. Bills 4-1. Eagles 1-4. Colts 0-5.

Hell isn't freezing over, but it's cooling off. I bought a new Bills jersey recently with #83 (my birth year) and my real-life last name on the back. :-D Also got a Bills Flexfit hat for $18 on sale, regular $30. Most comfy hat I've ever worn.

I snuck out of church to catch the 4th quarter of the 9ers lions game...fuck yea... 9ers knock off the unbeaten lions team 25-19

Laugher what happened after the game though... Jim Schwartz (lions head coach) got mad he got a slap handshake from Jim Harbaugh ...haha...

You're a Patriots fan? :eek: Hollie... Hollie... tsk tsk. :naughty:

Bills lost but at 4-2 we're still in good shape. Before the season I thought we'd finish 4-12, so I'd be happy with at least 8-8 at this point.

Colts 0-6. There's a legit chance they'll get Luck-y and be able to draft a certain QB.

That victory against the lions was so sweet, my coworkers made fun of me for being into the game, but fuck em the shit is awesome.

Also Sweep the niners did a small little favor your packers by giving them some breathing room against the lions

Was watching a few games this morning.

Tebow Time has officially begun. Nice 4th quarter comeback albeit against the hapless Dolphins.

Nice to see the Jets on the right track , beating the Chargers.

Now currently watching the Raiders game...they looking stupid not starting Carson Palmer against the Chiefs of all teams lol.

Packers have yet to lose a game since my cousin's baby was born...last year when we played the giants. Pretty nice heading into a bye week undefeated and with the win over a division rival on the road.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes every time a girl said her favorite team was the patriots.

The nfl might want to consider flex scheduling their Sunday Night football game early in the season that way we don't get stuck with a blow out win that the Saint had

SweepTheLeg said:
Packers have yet to lose a game since my cousin's baby was born...last year when we played the giants. Pretty nice heading into a bye week undefeated and with the win over a division rival on the road.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes every time a girl said her favorite team was the patriots.

blame pretty boy brady ...lol.. you never see girls swooning over say the Colts because of Peyton and his ugly mug... :lol:

That's why i roll my eyes. I remember the days when Patriots were just another football team for people in Mass. to watch while waiting for the Red Sox to play again and I wait for those days to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.