AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music on a Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last interaction I'll have with this fool. click to enlarge.

emRyE.jpg

yCmSv.jpg

qjTfB.jpg

Capped the post I put on his profile as it'll probably be deleted. He says I'm not objective, but probably erases TONS of negative comments from his profile regarding his lame music.

BTW (ETA) I should include this too. It wasn't too long ago that he had a moment of clarity.

kpE0x.png

LOL my comment was already deleted from Szia's profile. What a goober.

Super off topic, and I am sorry, but your name CutieNoodle really put me in the mood for noodles for dinner. :D

Sort of off-topic, but our friend and fellow doghouse group member SZIA has proposed to have a meeting in my model chat this afternoon. I'll be on within 30 minutes, and he claims he'll go on member cam and explain verbally why we all dislike him so much. This could be interesting. I'd suggest bringing the popcorn!

It went well, aside from problems with echo due to mic/speaker conflict.

He admitted that he started up again due to people ragging on him about it even after he stopped and just wanted to annoy them, AND for the few models who told him they liked it. I pointed out that there's a whole thread on it here, as well as it being mentioned in the member pet peeves thread multiple times, without it even being pointed at him to prove that we aren't just saying it because we don't like him. He said again that he'll stop doing it. I had about 300 witnesses to this.

I'll be letting him out of the doghouse group soon.

AmberCutie said:
It went well, aside from problems with echo due to mic/speaker conflict.

He admitted that he started up again due to people ragging on him about it even after he stopped and just wanted to annoy them, AND for the few models who told him they liked it. I pointed out that there's a whole thread on it here, as well as it being mentioned in the member pet peeves thread multiple times, without it even being pointed at him to prove that we aren't just saying it because we don't like him. He said again that he'll stop doing it. I had about 300 witnesses to this.

I'll be letting him out of the doghouse group soon.

Amber, even though the audio problems were horrible (a good demonstration why a member should never ask a model to do audio cam to cam ) , you were friendly, patient, and your questions were fair. I did promise not to post any more auto-play on model profiles, and will try not to let some member-tards goad me into doing that again. Once the name-calling starts, the mob-mentality takes over and I'll not take it personally. If you read back through these threads, you will see a lot of personal attacks and name-calling by some who have another agenda.

One of these days, I'll tell you how some of these guys humiliated themselves over a "female" member named CowGurl , and you will have a better idea where some of this hate is coming from.

SZIA said:
I did promise not to post any more auto-play on model profiles, and will try not to let some member-tards goad me into doing that again. Once the name-calling starts, the mob-mentality takes over and I'll not take it personally. If you read back through these threads, you will see a lot of personal attacks and name-calling by some who have another agenda.

One of these days, I'll tell you how some of these guys humiliated themselves over a "female" member named CowGurl , and you will have a better idea where some of this hate is coming from.

Who goaded you? We were all just sick of being bombarded with your noise at every turn, and your self-righteous denials of anything we said to try to get you to quit it.

Interesting how he opens with his complaint about name-calling by calling other members, "member-tards."

Nice.

Nordling said:
Interesting how he opens with his complaint about name-calling by calling other members, "member-tards."

Nice.
I was referring to some but not all, and most members I was referring to hang in the Lounge but not very many who contribute to this forum.

SZIA said:
Nordling said:

Nice.
I was referring to some but not all, and most members I was referring to hang in the Lounge but not very many who contribute to this forum.
Understood. You did say "some" rather than all. But still, in the next sentence you said, " Once the name-calling starts, the mob-mentality takes over . . . "

So, maybe name calling should be abandoned by both sides?

Not sure but I think what Szia did is called a backhanded apology, because it's like backhanding someone across the face while simultaneously apologizing for kicking them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.