AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting music requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Right? It was Daydream Believer. It's one of my all time favorite songs.
They had some of THE best song writers creating songs for them!

Admittedly some of their live stuff goes off into meandering wanky self indulgent musical solos, but that seems to have been almost mandatory for most bands back in the 60s/early 70s.

Reactions: Vixxen81
They had some of THE best song writers creating songs for them!

Admittedly some of their live stuff goes off into meandering wanky self indulgent musical solos, but that seems to have been almost mandatory for most bands back in the 60s/early 70s.
So true, I tried to watch A Hard Day's Night the other day (yes, I know it's The Beatles) and I was like WOW this is some serious circle jerking right here. I studied music in school, won awards in competitions at school, so music is like a really big freakin deal with me. I like it when people can banter with me about songs and artists.

Reactions: Ozzie_
So true, I tried to watch A Hard Day's Night the other day (yes, I know it's The Beatles) and I was like WOW this is some serious circle jerking right here. I studied music in school, won awards in competitions at school, so music is like a really big freakin deal with me. I like it when people can banter with me about songs and artists.
Many of the extended guitar (or god forbid, DRUM!!) solos in live recordings back then were just tuneless meanderings as someone just whacked away on their instrument (no pun intended!) for 10 minutes.

I think some of it could have been integrated into public service announcements: "Don't do drugs kids, it leads to musical masturbation"

Many of the extended guitar (or god forbid, DRUM!!) solos in live recordings back then were just tuneless meanderings as someone just whacked away on their instrument (no pun intended!) for 10 minutes.

I think some of it could have been integrated into public service announcements: "Don't do drugs kids, it leads to musical masturbation"
Fun (to me) Fact: The chords in Sweet Child o' Mine by GNR was a fingering/picking exercise Slash did to warm up. Axl thought it was annoying as hell so Slash kept doing it and about an hour later, a greatest hit was born.

I might have posted this before but a model would sometimes (usually in her playlist) play a new version of old Italian song - Bella ciao, Bella ciao, Bella ciao ciao ciao…

There’s an old busker man under the Millennium bridge in London who plays the accordion. On the way to work in the morning, after I’ve got my coffee, I’ll walk past him and I can hear it from 200 yards away. He’s playing the song… It whisks me back into the room for a minute or two.

How funny.

Reactions: Ozzie_