AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions like: Do you like white cock? Do you like white guys? Whats the biggest black cock you've ever had?

Crap like that or anything that involves race relations. I just ignore those kinds of questions or give the LOL smiley but they are still beyond annoying.
It's as if there's some random white dude that thinks to himself ''Wow, here goes an ebony girl! Let me ask her a question online that would normally get me slapped in real life''!

"Do you like black cock?"

"Color doesn't matter."

"So you do like black cock?"

"Color doesn't matter."

---

"u like blk coc?"

"I like intelligent cock of any color."

:p

My default reply is "I don't discriminate as long as it's clean and the owner knows how to use it."

I also very much enjoy the question, "Is there a difference?" Lol, why would there be? A dick is a dick is a dick. Melanin doesn't determine whether or not you're a good lay. Duuuuuh. :roll:

In defence of premiums that stay in a room without talking. You should consider that we might be really really boring and anything we say might put you to sleep.
Also, we're trying to impress a really hot woman and as Lincoln said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

And I'm acutley aware that any joke based on your name/room/pets etc you will have heard a bajillion squllion times so that's not gonna endear me. I've read your profile so that answers most of my questions.

And finally, I'm masterbating my brains out so putting a coherent sentence together is difficult, let alone typing one.

One thing that does grind my gears is people speaking on behalf of the model like they own the room.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Just_mark__ said:
One thing that does grind my gears is people speaking on behalf of the model like they own the room.

I do this a lot (but not as if I own the room). Some times when a model is busy doing other things, the regulars pitch in and help with general crown control, answering general questions (yes they are real, no she doesn't fist, no she doesn't fist, no she doesn't fist...)

pyrite1965 said:
Just_mark__ said:

I do this a lot (but not as if I own the room). Some times when a model is busy doing other things, the regulars pitch in and help with general crown control, answering general questions (yes they are real, no she doesn't fist, no she doesn't fist, no she doesn't fist...)

This is required so the model doesn't go crazy. If I had to answer the "what size are those" and "do you fist" and "pvt bb" and "how tall are you" and... (ok you get my point)... every 3 minutes on my own I'd go insane. Especially while I am dancing or doing something sexy. Try getting into the music and feeling sensual when you're reciting off your stats to each person who asks in such a short period of time. Impossible. :) I'd rather the new member read my profile for the answers to all of these, but they should at least accept the answer from my regulars if they're going to be too lazy to read it themselves.

Just_mark__ said:

I believe he might be talking about things like the guys saying "tip her and she'll fist for you!" in my room... where they're not informing members about my rules, but rather acting like they control my actions.

interestingly enough, since I became open about having a master, no one's tried to do that any more.

AlexAvery said:
I hate when I get taken into private and then the person doesnt say anything! They're paying for it so I absolutely don't get it... what do they want me to do!? So I just start a striptease :roll: One of these times I wanna just sit there in silence and see how long before they say something.

I hate that too, especially when they don't even say HI, and if they can't type a lot they could at least post a smiley to let us know they're enjoying it! Or a mmm! Anything would be better than sitting there saying bugger all, grrr.

I had a show like that on another site, he had two 10 min shows, both times saying nothing, then left me neatral feedback saying 'ok' GRRRRRRRRR!

I had one time where I didn't say anything at the start of a private because MFC was sucking... so the cam simply wasn't loading properly for me. It was frustrating on my end too though I will admit... I'm fairly quiet once a private gets going. 90% of my privates are me asking a model to do whatever she will enjoy. Seems like it would be somewhat distracting to have to read what I am typing if you're really getting into it. I've only had about 2 privates that I would consider disappointing so far.

I like when my regulars talk for me, its usually during shows. I tend to get people asking if I will my dildo in my ass, at which point my regulars say "Can you put it in your ass?" I think that's funny :p. I love them, they crack me up!

AlexAvery said:
I hate when I get taken into private and then the person doesnt say anything! They're paying for it so I absolutely don't get it... what do they want me to do!? So I just start a striptease :roll: One of these times I wanna just sit there in silence and see how long before they say something.

I have to admit I did take a model private once and never said anything to her. She was not one of my regulars I was just curious about what she did, because all she ever did in public was show her abs on cam. I was just watching her move and enjoying her trying to think of something to do the longer the private went. She finally just stopped and asked me what I was doing and wanted my me to turn my cam on kind of panicky. She calmed down after I told her she was like a moving piece of art and I was just enjoying watching her move. Looking back it was kind of creepy just sitting there but I refuse to type dirty and she never asked me anything. I always do general chit chat if I know the model.

I don't like quiet guys. I always have some people in my room who never talk. Instead of paying attention for them i'm chatting with whoever joins the conversation. I always find some nice basic to chat with. And also i leave the premiums to run out of my room if my naked body is not enough for them just to say a compliment or a simple hello.

The other thing which is pissing me off a little bit is the pm's option. I have few guys who are added to my friend list because they are nice and because they are giving little tips sometimes. Actually they are filling my time when i have no tippers or people to participate in the public conversation but when same friends decide to write in pm it's just killing me. I'm always trying to encourage them to join the public fun and most of the times they are taking it normal but few of them are "o.k... i'll stay you to work..." and they leave the room. :shock:

Now my thinking about that job is that i totally enjoy it but also it's my only job and i have to live and pay my expenses too. And specially if right now i'm at that level when i'm doing my best to perform because i was kicked out of this flat and i'm collecting money to rent another place - i'm doing my best to be interesting but it always looks like it's not enough for the guys ...

So i'm planning very soon to become a pure bitch. I can't live the way i do always making compromises with the guys because they are so friendly and nice. I'm giving them a finger and they bite whole my hand to the shoulder. :roll:

I tried to make a forum just like this one cause I didn't know this one existed so here is my peeve

I know what bugs me the most is when members find your Facebook with out giving a name which is very creepy then ask you to add them when it is for your rl friends and family and plus to add to this your high school is also on it and where you live is on it as well. I explain this to this person that it is for my real life friends and family.He tried to get me to do it by a guilt trip oh so I'm just a paycheck to you? I'm not your real friend? I say to him dude I have a twitter for my camming friends that's it none of my rl friends and family are on twitter and shit, and he keeps going on and oon and on and how I don't deserve him as a friend and that he was trying to help me out and that he doesn't care about the info on my Facebook page ugh I finally banned him and he replied to me on twitter so that's it huh? And I blocked him from my twitter to thank god that guy was a serious nut case.Glad I got rid of him. Oh and let me add he gave me his life story on how one of his daddy left them and alot of bad shit happened to him and that's why he is so insecure but ya banning and blocking him was the best thing ever!

Oh and I forgot to mention when I told him I was riding the cotton pony (my monthly) he's like how am I going to keep in touch with you I want to be able to hear your voice here's my phone number call me and im like ummm no you know I do not call people you just gonna have to wait and he's like I see hoe you are your just selfish (this was b4 i blocked him) and i said yea i am so selfish I added you onto my twitter and I'm tell you im not gonna be on cam for a few days that's how selfish iam yup and after that I blocked his ass.

LadyShark said:
I don't like quiet guys. I always have some people in my room who never talk. Instead of paying attention for them i'm chatting with whoever joins the conversation. I always find some nice basic to chat with. And also i leave the premiums to run out of my room if my naked body is not enough for them just to say a compliment or a simple hello.

The other thing which is pissing me off a little bit is the pm's option. I have few guys who are added to my friend list because they are nice and because they are giving little tips sometimes. Actually they are filling my time when i have no tippers or people to participate in the public conversation but when same friends decide to write in pm it's just killing me. I'm always trying to encourage them to join the public fun and most of the times they are taking it normal but few of them are "o.k... i'll stay you to work..." and they leave the room. :shock:

Now my thinking about that job is that i totally enjoy it but also it's my only job and i have to live and pay my expenses too. And specially if right now i'm at that level when i'm doing my best to perform because i was kicked out of this flat and i'm collecting money to rent another place - i'm doing my best to be interesting but it always looks like it's not enough for the guys ...

So i'm planning very soon to become a pure bitch. I can't live the way i do always making compromises with the guys because they are so friendly and nice. I'm giving them a finger and they bite whole my hand to the shoulder. :roll:
Yea I know it is like either talk or tip which on is it gonna be people?Both is nice =D.

Shaun__ said:
AlexAvery said:

I have to admit I did take a model private once and never said anything to her. She was not one of my regulars I was just curious about what she did, because all she ever did in public was show her abs on cam. I was just watching her move and enjoying her trying to think of something to do the longer the private went. She finally just stopped and asked me what I was doing and wanted my me to turn my cam on kind of panicky. She calmed down after I told her she was like a moving piece of art and I was just enjoying watching her move. Looking back it was kind of creepy just sitting there but I refuse to type dirty and she never asked me anything. I always do general chit chat if I know the model.

That is so sweet! of course, I always ask "what do you want to see", and the guys who don't answer I figure just want to see whatever, so I mostly tease.

sxycherrypie said:
Oh and I forgot to mention when I told him I was riding the cotton pony (my monthly) he's like how am I going to keep in touch with you I want to be able to hear your voice here's my phone number call me and im like ummm no you know I do not call people you just gonna have to wait and he's like I see hoe you are your just selfish (this was b4 i blocked him) and i said yea i am so selfish I added you onto my twitter and I'm tell you im not gonna be on cam for a few days that's how selfish iam yup and after that I blocked his ass.

Yeah banning him was the best move for both of you, he had one foot firmly in stalker territory, and needed to back off for his own sake as well as yours. Hopefully he hasn't found a new target for his.... 'affections'.

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:

Yeah banning him was the best move for both of you, he had one foot firmly in stalker territory, and needed to back off for his own sake as well as yours. Hopefully he hasn't found a new target for his.... 'affections'.

Poor girl he was telling me about a gf when he wasn't being such a stalker and I'm like that poor poor girl god.

LadyLuna said:
Just_mark__ said:

I believe he might be talking about things like the guys saying "tip her and she'll fist for you!" in my room... where they're not informing members about my rules, but rather acting like they control my actions.

interestingly enough, since I became open about having a master, no one's tried to do that any more.
Yeah! There's a thin line between regs who are trying to help a bit and full-fledged Gatekeepers who think they're in charge of the room; often, these guys will have a screen name that includes part of the model's name. "LolitasHubby," "LolitasMan," etc. I had a laugh last week when I was in a room when two of the Gatekeepers started arguing with each other over a bit of data one of them posted: LolitasHubby: "countdown now at 1145." LolitasMan: "No, you moron, it's 2780!" ETC!

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:
Just_mark__ said:

Yeah! There's a thin line between regs who are trying to help a bit and full-fledged Gatekeepers who think they're in charge of the room; often, these guys will have a screen name that includes part of the model's name. "LolitasHubby," "LolitasMan," etc. I had a laugh last week when I was in a room when two of the Gatekeepers started arguing with each other over a bit of data one of them posted: LolitasHubby: "countdown now at 1145." LolitasMan: "No, you moron, it's 2780!" ETC!

I've always thought if a guy has to put a model's name as part of his name he may as well just snip his nuts off at the door and put them in a little baggy and hand them to her.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jupiter551 said:
I've always thought if a guy has to put a model's name as part of his name he may as well just snip his nuts off at the door and put them in a little baggy and hand them to her.
Hey! I represent that remark!

Yeah I know, and I did think of that but you're not bad like most.

LadyShark said:

YES! I fucking hate PMs. Especially when it's somebody who isn't even IN my room.

I have an old regular who thinks he deserves all my time and attention in PM and he just talks about stupid shit. I only like to use PMs for useful things, things like negoiating privates or sending videos. If you want to chat with me chat in public. Most guys shouldn't have anything so personal that it cannot be said there, and if you're busy veiwing multiple models and can't even be in my room why the FUCK would I pull myself away from my room to have a conversation with you on the side? I swear some days I wish I could get by having PMs turned off altogether. It's so distracting and way too much to keep up with.

And I personally dislike coming across models who are PMing a lot and all clickity clackity while staring blankly at the screen.

I'm leaning towards this route as well. I'm such an accommodating, friendly, and forgiving model and I think it makes members think they don't have to tip as much to get something out of me (I guess they don't). Every now and then some bitchiness leaks out and my guys are usually both surprised and amused by it.

I guess the idea of kharma doesn't really hold true in the camming world. Just because I'm nice to everybody doesn't mean they're going tip me to return the favor. MFC is turning me into a bitch!

SpexyAshleigh said:
oh lord this might take awhile...lol.

1) Beggars. Nuff said.

2) Guys with entitlement issues...the ones that tip 20 tokens and then say "c'mon bb, show me dat pussy" :roll:

3) Guys who do the whole "but xxxxxx girl does this/that!" WELL IF THAT GIRL DOES WHATCHA LIKE, WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHIN HER INSTEAD OF MY PRUDE ASS!

4) Guys that tell me that my 120lbs is fat. Sure it is. :roll:

5) Guys that lie. Unfortunately, I get this alot. Guys tell me they'll tip/that they've sent me something to my p.o. box/that they sent a GC and yet I never recieve it and then they disappear off the face of the planet. So lame.

6) This is likely going to make me sound like a bitch, but the guys who get so attatched that they beg to meet me IRL, date me etc. I seem to attract alot of guys who "fall in love" with me and constantly harass me to meet them so we can date. Its scary how attatched some guys can get... :(

7) Guys who ask questions that they could easily answer themselves by reading my profile.

8) Guys who assume I'm some nympho whore. Truth is, I haven't gotten laid in over a year and have never had a one nite stand.

9) People assuming that I'm stupid or uneducated because I cam. I have a university degree, am a business owner and can't stand the dumb blonde stereotype that I get.

10) Guys who get all needy in my chat, whining about how I'm "ignoring" them. Sometimes us girls get alot of traffic and its impossible to see and respond to everyones messages...I get a few guys who'll pm me and be like "why are you mad at me, why you ignoring me"...like...ugh. lol.

K I"ll stop ranting. haha.
The constant "you sure you dont want to date me" and all that is a bit much. I seem to find those a lot too. :p

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:
Just_mark__ said:

What is really creepy is when some brand new bloob adopts a model's name and tries to act likes he's her best friend. There is a bloob named PervForLore that always hangs out in Lorellay's room. He sits at the very bottom of the list of premiums and sends her countless emotes, which she usually tries to ignore.

ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:

What is really creepy is when some brand new bloob adopts a model's name and tries to act likes he's her best friend. There is a bloob named PervForLore that always hangs out in Lorellay's room. He sits at the very bottom of the list of premiums and sends her countless emotes, which she usually tries to ignore.

I once shamed a regular into taking my name back out of his :p He changed his name and was all "see what I did for you?" I said "That's a little creepy... please change it." Now, I probably would've said something about "we're not married dude, get my name out of yours."

Looks like I'm one of those guys who changed his name into part of a model's name :whistle: But I think it's okay as long as the model approves. In my case she did.

The three things that annoy me the most in a model's room are:

1) Beggers: You can't expect something in return for nothing
2) Members that shit-talk each other in a model's room. If you are having a problem with another member use the private message feature.
3) Disrespecting a model: What's the use of talking bad about a model in her room or anywhere on the site? If you don't like her, just leave. It's that easy.

A minor issue I hold against a lot of members is that they don't interact with a model if it's nothing sexual related. But I guess that's how 75% of the members on MFC are.

Just my :twocents-02cents:

1) This thread is for model's pet peeves.

2) Unless you have a source for your statistics,, please stifle the urge to mention them. We know you're just making shit up.

Reactions: Allie Moore
Status
Not open for further replies.