AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MzMarche said:
People who take up my screen space in PM repeating how hard I make them. Good. That's kind of the point of you being on the site. Really happy for you. Now hush and tend to it.

:D

OH!

How, every time I show my ass in doggie, I get the question "Do you like anal?"

DUDE- Anal is loved cause the ass is usually tighter than the pussy.

1- My pussy is tight already
2- Doggie makes my pussy tighter. The point of doggie is to make the pussy tighter, making anal irrelevant.

LadyLuna said:
How, every time I show my ass in doggie, I get the question "Do you like anal?"

DUDE- Anal is loved cause the ass is usually tighter than the pussy.

1- My pussy is tight already
2- Doggie makes my pussy tighter. The point of doggie is to make the pussy tighter, making anal irrelevant.

I totally understand how getting the same questions over and over and over again can get tedious, especially if the info is in your profile. However, some women do enjoy anal, so it's really not that far out of the ballpark to ask.

I do understand that, it's the point that, they usually are there for awhile, and then when I show off in doggie, that's when they ask. They didn't ask when they first came in, they assumed that since I was showing my ass, I must like it.

Arrr yeah that's just reminded me, also when I'm totally naked and have my FLANGE AND BOOBIES on display, people want to see my bloody arse!!! As if they'd rather see my hairy arse crack than boobies and flange WTF. I thought people would rather the boobies and stuff.
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY SEE?!?!
I think camming on MFC gives me high blood pressure sometimes from all the numpties annoying me haha. People even call me crazy ban woman. :eek: Ruuuude. So I ban them too. :D Fuckers. :D

Oh and and and when people want to know your exact location! Or they keep asking me questions about my fake location and I have no idea what there on about.

And people thinking they can tell me what to do, grr. Even with tips, it'd be nice to be ASKED first if I'll actually do the thing they tipped for. Someone yesterday tipped me 5 tokens for my arsehole arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, really don't understand why guys like arseholes so much, think it must be coz they love themselves and it reminds them of themself coz they're arseholes. :D

People who think just coz there sitting on a pile of tokens they can be as rude as possible/demand lots.

Sometimes I really think the basics are nicer than the premiums!

Oh oh oh!!!!!
PEOPLE WHO LEAVE A SHOW WHEN I USE LUBE!!!!
Oh my giddy aunt that one pisses me off the most I think. I can have like 6 people in group, get my lube and they all leave, wtf. I'm sorry if I'm not always dripping wet like a leaking tap!!! Pffffffffffft.

I think I could sit here and rant all day.
I do like MFC though, lol! Hahaa my posts must make it look like I hate the site. I just love the ban button. :D

You make me laugh so much!!!! :-D

lol at arseholes!!! I think sometimes the guys just want to see what you're not showing to get you moving. They like to see the girl moving, even if it's only to change position, so that they can get a good idea of your body shape. But 5 tokens is taking the piss!

The ban hammer is fun. I often unmute basics so I can ban the twits if I haven't banned a premium for a while. I've been getting ban-guilt recently though so it hasn't been happening as much. Which reminds me.. I've been so close to banning ArseMonkie (think that's his name) because he is sooo insulting! But he's funny too. Does anyone know him? I think my love of banning is fading now that I think about it more.

And for the lube, I don't always have to use it but do if I'm asked to fuck myself immediately with no tease. I keep it out of camera shot, and reach for it when I'm busy talking or flapping my boobs about. It's best not to make a big deal of using it because it will shatter their wanking illusions and if that happens then they leave and find someone else. It's good to get one in a pump action bottle because then you can get some out with one hand.

We are providing a service and these guys are spending their hard earned cash on us. I think it's only fair that we make an effort to please them.

Not a model, but ...

Why do people want to know bra size ? What does it matter ? Do you have a stack of bras of every size that you pull out once you know so that you can better visualize it? Do you work in a breast implant factory? This is so irrelevant.

tightlockup said:
Not a model, but ...

Why do people want to know bra size ? What does it matter ? Do you have a stack of bras of every size that you pull out once you know so that you can better visualize it? Do you work in a breast implant factory? This is so irrelevant.

Because clearly the model is not worth the member's time if her bra size isn't a certain number. :icon-rolleyes:

Even though so many don't even know WTF the numbers mean.

tightlockup said:
Not a model, but ...

I thought it was just people with big boobies that got that question, but I've got it recently too.
Maybe we should ask them what their waist measurament is, or their inside leg measurement to be annoying back to them. :D

Also sorry if I ranted too much earlier I was in a right grumpy mood after a spider the size of manny the mamoth was in bed with me. It was a huge post so hopefully no one will read it haha. :D

Luv your rants AngelicTease, they're awesome. :lol:

Although I've never asked a model her bra size, I do find it interesting to know and wish more models would put their measurements on their profiles. It gives guys that are interested a better understanding of their stature, since height alone does not, and the camera can often be deceiving.

tightlockup said:
Is knowing a model's bra size going to make you more or less hard ?
Not at all, but as stated above, I just find it interesting to know more about her stature. It's not all about the cup size, at least not for me. Other sites find it pertinent enough to require models to post their measurements. By measurements, I mean all three, not just the bra size. It's really not that big of a deal to me, which is why I never asked, just thought I could help shed some light on the topic of why some guys do ask.

Haha bra size.. it's funny. I say "Extra large" or "34A"... I'm sometimes honest about it but I get asked at least thrice an hour so it gets boring. Love it when a premium answers for me though :)

AmberCutie said:
tightlockup said:
Not a model, but ...

Because clearly the model is not worth the member's time if her bra size isn't a certain number. :icon-rolleyes:

Even though so many don't even know WTF the numbers mean.

i love when they ask the romanians thier bra size and after explaining for 5 minutes WHAT the want she says 34/70 or some such number and the member is like what cup size and then i get to chime in with it is in METRIC DUMBASS, everything on the planet does not revolve around america. i am proud to be american, those are the americans that i am not proud of.

AmberCutie said:
One word demands in chat.

ASS

PUSSY

Being called BB or other lazy camgirl related conversation. HRU, etc.

More to come... I'm on cam now so I'll put my thinking cap on later.

Exactly. Demands, begging, & being an asshole are the easiest ways to get the BAN HAMMAH in my room.

Also, people who tip 10 tokens with "dildo in ass" as the comment. You gave me a $0.50 and you want wha...? I appreciate the tip n all, but you're fk'n kidding me, right?

Cassidy Nicole said:
I hate guys that try to debate my bra size... I am like "Really Dude?!" lol

No kidding. Like I haven't bought bra's to know what size I need.

AedanRayne said:
AmberCutie said:
One word demands in chat.

ASS

PUSSY

Being called BB or other lazy camgirl related conversation. HRU, etc.

More to come... I'm on cam now so I'll put my thinking cap on later.

Exactly. Demands, begging, & being an asshole are the easiest ways to get the BAN HAMMAH in my room.

Also, people who tip 10 tokens with "dildo in ass" as the comment. You gave me a $0.50 and you want wha...? I appreciate the tip n all, but you're fk'n kidding me, right?

Ohhh yeah. The 10 or 20 token tip... then they either put an outlandish request in tip comment, or repeatedly say it in public chat. Some days I ignore them, some days I reply with "sorry, I can't do that, but ty for the tip."

It's especially bad when it's in group show. I am laying there clearly trying to make myself cum, and then in come the demands. No, I am not going to turn over and do this doggy. No, I am not going to put this toy in my ass. No, I am not going to go "harder, faster, louder" I do what feels good for me. No, I won't do it with my feet up close to the camera, the other 10 ppl in here don't want to see that.

Haha we sound like such picky bitches, but it's true that these things get annoying when they come in such bulk. For you non-model folks, put it in perspective. Think about your job, and the little annoyances you have. To an outsider, they may think you're just being too picky, but to you, it makes sense and is completely justified.
Bocefish said:
Well...studies have shown that 80% of women wear the wrong bra size, just sayin'. :lol:

How can guys argue bra size over the internet? Sounds like a good ploy to get the boobies out though, lol. Hmmmm :think:

I also wore the wrong bra size for years before I got measured by professional. Not those bozo bimbos at Victoria's Secret or Fredricks, those girls have no clue. I wore a 34DD or DDD and wondered why my boobies would fall out in weird places. You have to have a tight fitting ribcage measurement, and a bigger cup to hold dem puppies in! 32E or F is the only way to go now (depending on the designer). The girls at VS or Fredricks STILL say "just go up to a 36DD." :shock: Seriously? How do you keep your job here?

• Hugs
Reactions: CallieSuxxx
I think I have brought this up on another topic but when you are in a group show and there is one guy who is just like "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AM GOING TO CUM, FASTER CUM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". It is like we have a switch and turn it on when we "need to cum" according to some people. I get that in private you cum with them they tell you when they are, but in group... lol... not all other 4 people want to know how hard you areand exactly when your cumming.. or do they? :think:

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Well...studies have shown that 80% of women wear the wrong bra size, just sayin'. :lol:

How can guys argue bra size over the internet? Sounds like a good ploy to get the boobies out though, lol. Hmmmm :think:

I also wore the wrong bra size for years before I got measured by professional. Not those bozo bimbos at Victoria's Secret or Fredricks, those girls have no clue. I wore a 34DD or DDD and wondered why my boobies would fall out in weird places. You have to have a tight fitting ribcage measurement, and a bigger cup to hold dem puppies in! 32E or F is the only way to go now (depending on the designer). The girls at VS or Fredricks STILL say "just go up to a 36DD." :shock: Seriously? How do you keep your job here?

Amber, who do you recommend women go to for a proper measurement ?

Nordstrom bra dept. They hire respectable smart ladies. They take their time and make sure you understand your needs. :)

I shall most definitely have to see if I can find a nordstorm around here...

-non tipping guys who tell other guys who do tip what to request.
-guys who get pissed when at me if a member tips me and doesn't want me to do anything.
-guys who act like attention whores if i'm not responding to every little thing they write or am not replying fast enough. "bb are you mad at me???"
-guys that clearly have no idea how bra sizing works yet argue with me about my bra size. "no way you're like a 36C" i weigh 100lbs no my back is not 36 inches.
-"you look mad" "bb what's wrong?" just because i'm not smiling.

I hate when people come in my room and type in another language. I had one today and told him to type in english or buzz(but not a word as poilte as that :shhh:) off, and I got accused of being racist!!! Eh?

Also, not really peoples fault, but it'd be nice if people told me if I did something wrong. I usually have like 5 tokens for bum, 10 for tits, and then whatever for flange, and the other day I got the bum and boobs mixed up, and all night I'd been showing people the wrong body parts, coz I was used to it being the other way, and no one thought to tell me, even thought they'd tipped for something else! It was only when I was about to go offline that someone told me! People must have thought I was a right numpty, showing my bum instead of my boobs, haha.

Oh and people who buy something, and it doesn't work, so they anounce it to the whole room, instead of PMing me about it, and it's usually a problem their end anyway, like they type passwords in totally wrong and blame me!

ARGHHH AND AND AND OH MY GIDDY UNCLE IN LAW!
Guys who say 'I only have 70 tokens can I get you 100 token offer for that much/can I get just 2 weeks' and I check their tokens and they have over 100! My stuff is already super cheap, and it pisses me off when people want me to go even bloody cheaper grrrrrrr pffffffffffft.

OR they ask if they can pay for my videos/pics with a group or private show. WTF. Bloody numpty arsed morons.

Also something that isn't their fault, but people who come in my room with really hard to pronounce names and say hi to me so I have to say hi back and struggle for ages trying to say their bloody names, grrr pfft. I actually look at my userlist and hope certain people don't say hi to me coz their names are so odd/hard to say!
I want to make it a rule so only people with easy to say names are allowed in my room, haha. Or only easy to say names are allowed to say hi to me/talk to me/expect me to talk back. Pfffttt.

And people telling me about how much they've spent on another model/telling me they tipped someone else. Why do I need to know that?! Bloody stupid braggers. PPFFFTTTT.

Oh and people asking me if I'm really british!!! I have british in my name, it says I'm british in my profile, I have a british location and a british location, I'm even wearing a TESCO bag in one of my profile pictures, how could I possibly not be british and if I wasn't why would I go through all the effort of doing that and why would I have it in my name and oh my gosh this is a really long santance without a full stop and my english teach wont be happy especially as I'm sure I spelt sentance wrong but I can't be bothered to go change it and ahhhh BREATHE.
Yeah that's annoying too. I think that's more annoying than everything put together actually. I mean, when I had UK in my name, okay people would be a bit dumb and not realise it stands for united kindom. Oh shit, have I spelt my own country wrong now, eeek. But yeah anyway when I have BRITISH in my name, how can people still be as thick as to not get I'm blooody british. ARGHH. GRRR. PFFT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

entitlement issues. i also feel like mfc gives guys entitlement issues because of all the girls doing free shows and the sheer volume of models. oh your boring ... click next! they feel like they can tip me less than their waitress to show my body to them and let them see something very private. oh its so fucking lame. just because you have a few tokens doesnt mean im going to shove random things up my vag or fist. which brings me to another thing i hate
fisting? why? what is the point? why do you want me to prove to you that i have a stargate vagina? i asked one guy once who was pissing me off and he said "i just wanna see it it might look cool " neat my vagina does tricks now.
also the 10 token tip with the unreasonable requests.
also rich guys who act like cheapasses and try and bargain if you have 2000 tokens and you ask me how much it is for an oil show and i say 500 it is not unreasonable to expect 500 tokens.
uneducated guys who demand like they are at the meat market
i hate to say it but mfc kind of makes me lose faith in males in general it is scary to think that these hey bb i love you show pussy types walk among us in real life. ew
end rant :)

Ahem, I had this happen yesterday:

Dude: I have 200 tokens, I want to see you stick your anal toy in your ass and cum

Yeah, I'll get right on that .
:roll:

I convinced him to initiate a group show instead, but dude! I love anal, but I can't just jam my dildo in my ass in just a few seconds and cum. How can some guys not understand that anal requires slow, gradual insertion?

Status
Not open for further replies.