AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model can't see my camera

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 6, 2024
Hi,
A model has invited me to do C2C.
She's not done it before.
I've initiated it at my end, can see my picture, but nothing happens at her end.
Is there a setting she needs to set in order to see this?
Thanks.

It might be important to know what site it is on to answer this question, but as far as I've experienced, there's no setting on the sites that they should enable for this to be an option..

on Stripchat it kind of just starts in the exlusive privates if the user enables it
on Chaturbate they have to open the camera however

Sorry... should have said it is on Chaturbate.
Does the model need to do a c2c in the same way that I do?
Thanks

as we talked about what the model sees in private messages, I will post some screenshots of how the settings for C2C looks HOWEVER, when testing this, I actually ran into the same problem, it does not show up for me on my model account when I get a request for C2C currently... this might be a problem with the website! (Have you had this for several days?)

anyways, this is the options you have as a model pretty much:
1723458839046.png