AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 25, 2013
I have been a MFC member since 09. I found myself visiting a model that is somewhat new. She works in a studio, but there are no other models there that work on MFC. Her account was set up by the studio meaning that she doesn't know how to use the MFC modelweb. Is there a link Is there a link that has detailed instructions on how to use it that I can give her? I would very much appreciate it.

Or, I should say, according to their wiki page they have not accepted new studio models since April 2022.

So, how new is she?

Reactions: MarieElise
There are, and have been studio models on mfc for as long as I can remember. She has been on mfc for a few months, but also works SC and CB. So her attention is divided. Her studio has not helped her to understand the ins and outs of the sites. I want to help her with mfc if I can. It would be good for her I believe. The mfc wiki is shit for "real" information. A simple link to a page, or thread (not mfc wiki) with detailed instructions is what she needs.

Last edited:
Then google it yourself. I'm not your personal secretary.

All threads on ACF about studios on MFC are pre-May 2022 and April 2022 is when the page was updated to say they are not accepting new studio models.

Anyway, I'm out. Good luck, or not. IDC.

I have been a MFC member since 09. I found myself visiting a model that is somewhat new. She works in a studio, but there are no other models there that work on MFC. Her account was set up by the studio meaning that she doesn't know how to use the MFC modelweb. Is there a link Is there a link that has detailed instructions on how to use it that I can give her? I would very much appreciate it.
That's the job of her studio to do that's what they're getting paid for LOL if they even really exist and this just isn't a bunch of garbage. Like vixen said why would we help. Personally I think it would be great if Mfc doesn't allow studios I don't think any of the sites should. Make them actually do something for the cut that they are taking, and all the rules that they put on models about hours and productivity and all that shaite

there is a mfc model wiki that mfc directs all new models to and what her studio should be as well. If im not mistaken, its pretty obvious to find in the model login.

In addition to the link that Audri posted above, you should recommend this forum to the model, so she considers joining. This is a great community, and she can learn a lot from here.