AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, if you look closely, some asswipe on there was offering to give out a model's video if someone would send him some tokens. That's fucked up. I can't stand guys like that! I've seen someone do this in TJHeart's room. While she was away in group or private, some guy in public was asking other members if they could give him her video. When she returned to public chat and caught his begging, she told him off. :mrgreen:

LovelyLemon said:
I was wondering if anyone on this thread would eventually draw a correlation between what I did on new years and Agent99s antics! ...

LL, I do disagree on several points, but you do acknowledge the rule-breaking on the site(s) as significant in drawing comparisons between the two cases and in judging either. I happen to think that has more serious implications in your case than A99‘s but, although you said you'd debate the legalities, it would probably be fairer to put my views on that in PM.

What interested me was the principled objections raised in her case, followed by the charge of hypocrisy over her assertion of her image rights, when the same principles and judgement might equally be applied elsewhere. So what seems to distinguish her in terms of the response may be a little more to do with the personality and the impact of what I see as a cult of personality she’s developed around herself.

harry said:
LovelyLemon said:
I was wondering if anyone on this thread would eventually draw a correlation between what I did on new years and Agent99s antics! ...

LL, I do disagree on several points, but you do acknowledge the rule-breaking on the site(s) as significant in drawing comparisons between the two cases and in judging either. I happen to think that has more serious implications in your case than A99‘s but, although you said you'd debate the legalities, it would probably be fairer to put my views on that in PM.

What interested me was the principled objections raised in her case, followed by the charge of hypocrisy over her assertion of her image rights, when the same principles and judgement might equally be applied elsewhere. So what seems to distinguish her in terms of the response may be a little more to do with the personality and the impact of what I see as a cult of personality she’s developed around herself.

How could they be more serious in LL's case???

-A99 has the people in the background actually physically there, in LL's case they're able to turn her off at will.

-A99 has several occurrences of children having wandered into view, and debateably some even seem to have seen her boobs etc, or were at least acting as though they might have. LL on the other hand was on an adult-oriented website, which no parent in their right mind would let their child near, and ran no more risk of running into kids than any of the guys on there jerkin' their gherkin every night.

-A99 has unwitting participants, LL's co-stars not only knew she was there watching, they were also broadcasting themselves on the internet to stranger(s) and behaving in a sexual manner of their own free will.

Let me just stress this last point because it's a significant difference.

The people in LL's show were not being spied upon, nor going about their everyday business in public. They were willingly interacting with her sexually, live over a webcam, because they enjoyed that interaction.

She didn't trick them. They knew a stranger was watching them jerk off into a guitar or what-have-you, and were there to do things like that publicly, broadcast. The only thing they weren't aware of was that other strangers were watching them too. Hell I think they were happy to be rewarded by the gorgeous half-naked blonde live on the other end, don't you?

Big fucking deal anyway, it's the internet, if you're on here jerking off live on webcam for strangers and a few people you'll never meet see it you should count yourself very, VERY lucky.

The difference between that and some kid looking for the Harry Potter shelf stumbling across a top-heavy mummy in too much makeup whispering to a laptop and fingering her snatch is...vast.

Finally, do you not see the hypocrisy of demanding her pictures be removed and not posted while she consistently fails to respect the privacy of anyone she happens to show on cam?

Jupiter551 said:
harry said:
LovelyLemon said:

How could they be more serious in LL's case???

-A99 has the people in the background actually physically there, in LL's case they're able to turn her off at will.

-A99 has several occurrences of children having wandered into view, and debateably some even seem to have seen her boobs etc, or were at least acting as though they might have. LL on the other hand was on an adult-oriented website, which no parent in their right mind would let their child near, and ran no more risk of running into kids than any of the guys on there jerkin' their gherkin every night.

-A99 has unwitting participants, LL's co-stars not only knew she was there watching, they were also broadcasting themselves on the internet to stranger(s) and behaving in a sexual manner of their own free will.

Let me just stress this last point because it's a significant difference.

The people in LL's show were not being spied upon, nor going about their everyday business in public. They were willingly interacting with her sexually, live over a webcam, because they enjoyed that interaction.

She didn't trick them. They knew a stranger was watching them jerk off into a guitar or what-have-you, and were there to do things like that publicly, broadcast. The only thing they weren't aware of was that other strangers were watching them too. Hell I think they were happy to be rewarded by the gorgeous half-naked blonde live on the other end, don't you?

Big fucking deal anyway, it's the internet, if you're on here jerking off live on webcam for strangers and a few people you'll never meet see it you should count yourself very, VERY lucky.

The difference between that and some kid looking for the Harry Potter shelf stumbling across a top-heavy mummy in too much makeup whispering to a laptop and fingering her snatch is...vast.

Finally, do you not see the hypocrisy of demanding her pictures be removed and not posted while she consistently fails to respect the privacy of anyone she happens to show on cam?

Okay, a thanks isn't enough for this post. It is very articulate and perfectly states the point. Anyone who doesn't understand after reading your post never will.

Jup addressed the first part of harry's post rather well and I agree 100% with what he said.

Now...
harry said:
What interested me was the principled objections raised in her case, followed by the charge of hypocrisy over her assertion of her image rights, when the same principles and judgement might equally be applied elsewhere.
Where else, specifically, could the same principles and judgement be equally applied?

harry said:
So what seems to distinguish her in terms of the response may be a little more to do with the personality and the impact of what I see as a cult of personality she’s developed around herself.
Again vague generalities... please clarify the terms of response you are referencing.

JickyJuly said:
It's clear that some of our houses are glass in this situation. Since none of us knows her personally enough to clarify why the $ is worth the risk to her, it's really not fair to judge. This whole thread has gotten sort of ugly and mean spirited

JickyJuly said:
It's clear that some of our houses are glass in this situation. Since none of us knows her personally enough to clarify why the $ is worth the risk to her, it's really not fair to judge. This whole thread has gotten sort of ugly and mean spirited

I fully agree that this thread has gotten kinda nasty. I didn't even read past the second page. What fucking get's me, is the amount of time people fucking have. I mean holy fuck. I barely have time to log on here && reply or read threads - LET ALONE - to creep on a model that I don't like, don't respect, or am just going to talk shit about to anyone who will listen. && people taking the time to screencap her all the time... Really, bitch really?

When I first started camming, I would be like holy fuck, this chick is doing this, that, etc. Then I realized that I had better things to worry about;; like my own life.

I totally get why some people get pissy. Yeah, some of the shit she does is majorly controversial, etc. But if you don't like her, or don't like/approve or what she does in her room... Why in the living shit fuck do you keep watching her? No one's MAKING you watch her, right? [My apololgies if someone in here was being forced by gunpoint or other deadly force] So then, I cease to understand why watch her, then go talk shit on a forum, with a thread that is what... 7 pages deep?? Kind of ridiculous much, no? && yeah, I get it, everyone has a fucking opinion [myself included] but there's def some people in here that I would say must actually secretly love her by way of their actions. - shrug

I think for a lot of people it's a hobby to be part of gossip like this. It's a form of entertainment to rage/whine/gossip about stuff you find and share those thoughts with other people who are like-minded. Just reading peoples' rage/whine/gossip posts is entertainment for me some days. :)

SNATCH said:
JickyJuly said:

JickyJuly said:

I fully agree that this thread has gotten kinda nasty. I didn't even read past the second page. What fucking get's me, is the amount of time people fucking have. I mean holy fuck. I barely have time to log on here && reply or read threads - LET ALONE - to creep on a model that I don't like, don't respect, or am just going to talk shit about to anyone who will listen. && people taking the time to screencap her all the time... Really, bitch really?

When I first started camming, I would be like holy fuck, this chick is doing this, that, etc. Then I realized that I had better things to worry about;; like my own life.

I totally get why some people get pissy. Yeah, some of the shit she does is majorly controversial, etc. But if you don't like her, or don't like/approve or what she does in her room... Why in the living shit fuck do you keep watching her? No one's MAKING you watch her, right? [My apololgies if someone in here was being forced by gunpoint or other deadly force] So then, I cease to understand why watch her, then go talk shit on a forum, with a thread that is what... 7 pages deep?? Kind of ridiculous much, no? && yeah, I get it, everyone has a fucking opinion [myself included] but there's def some people in here that I would say must actually secretly love her by way of their actions. - shrug

First, I have to say thank you for this post. I feel the same way. For all the people that don't like Agent, then why are you wasting all this time and energy on her? Obviously your watching her, thinking about her and letting her get to you. I do watch her just for her antics. I may not agree with some, but its entertaining to say the least. She found a way to make money camming and its working for her.

If you really don't like her, dont watch her, there are plenty of models on MFC to watch. If she is doing something wrong, immoral or illegal, then feel free to report her, then move on.

AmberCutie said:
I think for a lot of people it's a hobby to be part of gossip like this. It's a form of entertainment to rage/whine/gossip about stuff you find and share those thoughts with other people who are like-minded. Just reading peoples' rage/whine/gossip posts is entertainment for me some days. :)

For the people who can't read all of what it stated (as another post was made after the quoted completely ignoring it) I'll say it simply.

AGENT R ANNOYING AND R DO BAD THINGS AND R GOOD ENTERTAINMENT WHEN I R ANGRY AND AS SHE R VICTIMIZE OTHERS IT R NOT A BIG ISSUE TO SCREENCAP HER OR TALK ABOUT HER STUPID AND ILLEGAL EXPLOITS.

This has been said at least once a page so maybe if you don't want to read this (my apologies if someone WAS forced by gunpoint or other deadly force to read then and then comment on how they have better things to do) you ummm SHOULDN'T READ THIS. Or at least read the most recent so you can avoid asking questions (why is this happening read the caps above and the last three pages of this thread) that have been answered a milion times that you don't even care to have an answer to.

Reactions: LilyVonShtupp
AngelAndrea said:
AmberCutie said:

For the people who can't read all of what it stated (as another post was made after the quoted completely ignoring it) I'll say it simply.

AGENT R ANNOYING AND R DO BAD THINGS AND R GOOD ENTERTAINMENT WHEN I R ANGRY AND AS SHE R VICTIMIZE OTHERS IT R NOT A BIG ISSUE TO SCREENCAP HER OR TALK ABOUT HER STUPID AND ILLEGAL EXPLOITS.

This has been said at least once a page so maybe if you don't want to read this (my apologies if someone WAS forced by gunpoint or other deadly force to read then and then comment on how they have better things to do) you ummm SHOULDN'T READ THIS. Or at least read the most recent so you can avoid asking questions (why is this happening read the caps above and the last three pages of this thread) that have been answered a milion times that you don't even care to have an answer to.
Ok your post totally made me LoL. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Rose
Anna_Swallows said:
SNATCH said:
JickyJuly said:

JickyJuly said:

First, I have to say thank you for this post. I feel the same way. For all the people that don't like Agent, then why are you wasting all this time and energy on her? Obviously your watching her, thinking about her and letting her get to you. I do watch her just for her antics. I may not agree with some, but its entertaining to say the least. She found a way to make money camming and its working for her.

If you really don't like her, dont watch her, there are plenty of models on MFC to watch. If she is doing something wrong, immoral or illegal, then feel free to report her, then move on.

First off, I'd just like to thank you both for being concerned for our mental health and energy conservation, but you may put your minds at rest.

Speaking for myself, as someone who's posted several times in this thread, let me reassure you that doing so is not depleting my time or energy reserves below a nominal level.

In fact right now I'm eating a chicken peri-peri salad and listening to winamp, I have a cup of coffee to my left and a packet of cigarettes next to the mouse for my post-meal smoke. The only way I could think of being any more relaxed is if I was getting a blowjob under the desk...and yes girls, I'm taking applications :lol:

Well she teamed up with egyptbeauty last night so....

Stand by for the shit to hit the fan.
And the wall
and a cup
and maybe someone's forehead.

Before she logged off (literally, forcing EB to gtfo of her room and off her laptop, in a nice but forceful way) you could see the stressful "wtf did I just get into and WTF are these people?" look on her face.

Stay tuned for more lulz.

oh and the night was filled with on and off camera people in the hotels.
Even the security guards who (I think) ejected them both from one hotel.

It was hard to follow. But entertaining. I'm starting to really like A99. She makes me lol

lol....I was watching it it last night. I would never have the balls to do some of the crazy shit she does but it is entertaining. I must have seen the part about her getting the laptop back. The last I seen was the camera freezing on Egypt. And who was she anyways? I totally missed that!! I thought someone said she was a stalker or something.

Paulie Walnuts said:
Well she teamed up with egyptbeauty last night so....

Stand by for the shit to hit the fan.
And the wall
and a cup
and maybe someone's forehead.

Before she logged off (literally, forcing EB to gtfo of her room and off her laptop, in a nice but forceful way) you could see the stressful "wtf did I just get into and WTF are these people?" look on her face.

Stay tuned for more lulz.

oh and the night was filled with on and off camera people in the hotels.
Even the security guards who (I think) ejected them both from one hotel.

It was hard to follow. But entertaining. I'm starting to really like A99. She makes me lol
She met up with Egypt? In Los Angeles? On cam? I'm so lost.

A bio from EB's website. She sounds like a such a nice girl.

Welcome to my website which I originally first launched back in 2001. I have been told by so many online that I am an internet sensation for my outrageous misbehavior which you will all see throughout the future. I decided to create comedy arabic porn as well as hardcore and softcore movies & photos with all kinds of nationality's and some of the movie's I produce for an example consist of shitting, peeing, puke, and I even have men gargle my douche ! Some of you may feel that the product's that I produce are rather disgusting which your entitled to your own opinion's about me, but I have no shame in the hilarious kinky stuff that will be added to my website and I hope to bring the best entertainment I can possibly provide to all of you in hopes that you get great laughs and of course ultimate sexual pleasure down below.Thank you for your support. Sincerely, Sarah

I dont think 99 knows...

Yeah it sort of went like this, 99 was in a hotel in LA, and for an hour (as I saw, it could have been several hours) EB's room was trying to find 99. As I saw it, someone had called the hotel 30 times (she says) and the management there was watching and said they saw her doing nothing. After a while she insisted she didnt feel safe and wanted her money back and a new hotel since she was being stalked.
So off to a new hotel she went.
When EB pinned down where she was she showed up in the second hotel lobby, ODDLY, right at the time the managers were hassling 99 abut complaints they had gotten about her flashing.
She was offended, and while being hustled by the management surprise... there is EB.
The security hustled them both off to her room. 99 is telling people coming into the hotel not to stay it was filthy and gross ect... she was pissed.

Anywho I got lost there for a while.... some how they left and EB took her to another (third) motel.... where the wifi was poor, and 99's room was over run by EB's troll patrol.

When they started talking about scat parties, 99 got a little nervous and pretty much shut the room down and EB left.

From what I was going back and forth watching, EB and her room had been looking for 99's location for a long while before she showed up.... Looked like a setup to me, since nobody in EBs room had 2 nice words to say about 99 all the while.

People were trying to get 99 listen to them about EB and the other room but she wasn't listening. I commented several times, she was being set up but there was so much chatter and confusion I doubt she saw it.

Personally I think EB and her room had been tracking her down since she hit LA and it was a setup. I could be wrong.

I hope by today sometime 99 figured that all out. I think by the time the lights went out.... she had a good idea.

And lulz were had by all.
:shifty:

I only watched A99 during her time in LA for a couple of minutes the other day and she was talking on the phone with someone and being *very* especific about where in LA she was. I knew that wasnt going anywhere good.

If anyone isn't watching right now, do it.

TSA agents let her get naked and operate her laptop in a cell?!

Attachments

• what_the_hell_cookie_monster.jpg
    what_the_hell_cookie_monster.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 95
Some people really DO use the minimum tip feature.

Attachments

• tipsunder50.jpg
    tipsunder50.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 74
This is actually very entertaining to watch.

However, what the fuck is this? Seriously. There is some guy that is actually telling her how long she needs to be 'in there.' Whatever the heck 'in there' is.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. I'm sure you all heard the story, but if you didn't, she flashed an officer at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.