AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deadelvis said:
NerdCandy said:
deadelvis said:
We use the term `girl` as a term of endearment
i.e : what a loverly girl,you don`t have to be under 16 to receive such a compliment.
I remember a us tv show called `The Golden Girls` and they were in their 60`s
I am 68 so am old enough to be your grandfather but even at my age we can appreciate a pretty girl like the one in your avater.Is that really you ?

regards/Chris

Yes, it is really me.

It would be nice to hear you in person,are you on mfc and if so is that the avater
you use ?

Regards/Chris

C'mere grandpa wants a big sloppy kiss! :whistle:

Jupiter551 said:
deadelvis said:
It would be nice to hear you in person,are you on mfc and if so is that the avater
you use ?

Regards/Chris

C'mere grandpa wants a big sloppy kiss! :whistle:

Indeedily doodily! Hahaha!

It's almost as if the "Verified Model" status isn't enough to let on...

Ok, I have a confession. I was perving in CammiStar's room last night and found her funny and awesome! I do have a screen cap of something she was doing that I found very funny but won't post it unless she gives the go-ahead...but a hint is in this image. :)

wtlWC.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
CammiStar said:
Nordling said:
Ok, I have a confession. I was perving in CammiStar's room last night and found her funny and awesome! I do have a screen cap of something she was doing that I found very funny but won't post it unless she gives the go-ahead...but a hint is in this image. :)

wtlWC.jpg

LOL! You should have said hi! I know what it is...and post away! :D
lol I will next time, I promise! :) And now for the very fun lady:

2lDT3.jpg

Nordling said:
CammiStar said:
Nordling said:

LOL! You should have said hi! I know what it is...and post away! :D
lol I will next time, I promise! :) And now for the very fun lady:

nice tatas Cammi :drool:

Reactions: 1 person
Teh thread has ended?

Nooooooooooo!

Attachments

• nooooooo.jpg
    nooooooo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: AmberCutie
"I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD I THINK IT SHOULD END SO I'LL SPAM WITH PICTURES TO FORCE IT TO END".

Nice...

btw, the mudkip? That animal, or amphibian, is an Axolotl! We used to have two as pets. Originating from Mexico, they're sadly on the endangered species list. :(

But cool animals :)

Zoomer said:
"I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD I THINK IT SHOULD END SO I'LL SPAM WITH PICTURES TO FORCE IT TO END".

Nice...

btw, the mudkip? That animal, or amphibian, is an Axolotl! We used to have two as pets. Originating from Mexico, they're sadly on the endangered species list. :(

I want one and Im gonna name it....wait for it......MUDKIP!

Zoomer said:

Nice...

Aaaaaaand on that note.... we shall end this thread. We have another thread (somewhere, I believe) dedicated to cute bugs and odd creatures, let us continue the madness there, and leave Agent99 to Rest In Peace in this thread. If she somehow returns from the dead, we may discuss her again in another lifetime.

Reactions: GreatDane
Status
Not open for further replies.