AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
emamber said:
first post, probably supposed to make an intro thread but i tought you'd all wanna know if you dont already.

Leo, the owner of myfreecams goes by Tipmuthafucka on the site and frequents agent_99s room. today he tipped her over 1000 tokens in a few minutes so i hardly see him banning her anytime soon.
It's HIGHLY likely that this information is just a rumor started by someone in her room, or by Agent herself. I don't imagine Leo would do that. If he does... then :eek: .
I agree that it's probably bullshit. But it was brought up in another thread that AdminLeo was seen tipping a 2 girl show while they were 69ing. While there was no screen caps to verify this; if that is true, who's to say he's not doing that.

Which, of course means he's technically influencing the Miss MFC competition which shouldn't be allowed either.

If anyone believes Leo would go around under the premium name 'Tipmotherfucka', and spend his money on agent_99, you're fucking tripping.

Jupiter551 said:
If anyone believes Leo would go around under the premium name 'Tipmotherfucka', and spend his money on agent_99, you're fucking tripping.

Hmm, you seem pretty certain of that Jupiter, almost like you have inside knowledge.

Now that I think of it, the planet Jupiter must pass through the constellation of Leo sometime or other, perhaps it's a cunning disguise.

Maybe you're Leo?

:lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Lol, I'm not, but if I was I'd have better things to do than make a premium so I could go around bragging to everyone that "I'm leo!"

Looks to me like Catch99 (and perhaps a few others), have shut down A99's field trips by calling in law enforcement.

http://mfcmodelreviews.com site appears to be down for maintenance at the moment. Catch99's criticism and reporting of developments there, outside A99's control and MFC's, may have also had an influence given her previous responses to any criticism and the failure of MFC to act.

The last message from the owner on the homepage there said MFC threatened to ban his member account if he didn't keep his reviews positive. The one before that was offering the site for sale, so there is always a hustle. It may have played a useful role in clipping A99's wings.

She's good at manufacturing constant drama and quite creative, so she may be able to work it to her advantage, or at least minimise the damage, somehow.

The latest rumour seems quite improbable, there's more than one member called Leo on the site, and impersonating Admin is a banning offence. One that's probably enforced more strictly than some others.

I can't believe ANY dingbat on this thread believes that TipMuthaFucka is Leo!

Yes Leo did tip some top girls using his actual name. The dude in agents room is not Leo. I can not believe that some people whole heartedly believe everything that comes out of Agents mouth OR they heard from another member.

Its the GAWDDAMN interwebz. Jeebus!

Dazza235 said:
Jupiter551 said:

Hmm, you seem pretty certain of that Jupiter, almost like you have inside knowledge.

Now that I think of it, the planet Jupiter must pass through the constellation of Leo sometime or other, perhaps it's a cunning disguise.

Maybe you're Leo?

:lol:

Dazza! This made me shoot coffee out mah nose!

Reactions: RedHerby1
Lydia_Deetz said:

Yes Leo did tip some top girls using his actual name. The dude in agents room is not Leo. I can not believe that some people whole heartedly believe everything that comes out of Agents mouth OR they heard from another member.

Calm down there, everything's going to be ok.

reggieholtz said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

Calm down there, everything's going to be ok.

:lol: Thank you Reggie! The naif thinking of some people kills me :roll:

emamber said:
first post, probably supposed to make an intro thread but i tought you'd all wanna know if you dont already.

Leo, the owner of myfreecams goes by Tipmuthafucka on the site and frequents agent_99s room. today he tipped her over 1000 tokens in a few minutes so i hardly see him banning her anytime soon.

This is not true. She admitted the other day that someone in her room accused TipMuthafucka of being Leo, so they went with the joke and call him Leo.

I feel this thread dying....
It's the same feeling I got when I saw the end of "of mice and men".

Tell me about the rabbits lenny.....click... *BOOM*

Paulie Walnuts said:

Yeah it sorta is. Since she's not doing her controversial shows anymore, less gossip will result. She still has the same attitude while on cam, so that may be noteworthy to some, but all in all she's stuck doing more mainstream shows in non-public areas and has to be more like us "boring girls." But she's still going to finish in the top 10 MissMFC this month so, kudos to her. It will be interesting to see if she finishes so high in the coming months if she cuts out her public outing shows.

AmberCutie said:
Paulie Walnuts said:

Yeah it sorta is. Since she's not doing her controversial shows anymore, less gossip will result. She still has the same attitude while on cam, so that may be noteworthy to some, but all in all she's stuck doing more mainstream shows in non-public areas and has to be more like us "boring girls." But she's still going to finish in the top 10 MissMFC this month so, kudos to her. It will be interesting to see if she finishes so high in the coming months if she cuts out her public outing shows.

You mean the "Stepford Models" A, E, I, Oh my fucking god shut up already. :lol: Because unlike her, we are all cookie cutter models that don't have the balls to do anything risque and are only popular and liked because we put things in our butts.

Actually, I was the one who brought up the TipMuthafucka/AdminLeo thing. :) No need for peeps on here to get snippy about it, and I'm definitely not "dingbat"-ish...haha. Not a term you hear everyday, unless you're a fan of the All in the Family reruns like I am. :mrgreen:

In the many times I've been in her room, I've never heard anything about her currently having a husband or boyfriend (I think she's divorced, but I could be wrong), so I figured the TipMuthafucka thing was just a made-up thing for amusement...just to get people talking (as in "OMG, did you know Agent_99 is married to the owner of MFC?!"). Kinda like how her show from "behind bars" got people talking...haha.

I'm serious...some guy from her room PM'ed ME out of nowhere to ask "Why is she in jail?" :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Calling her a dead horse is kind of mean...but I guess I can see the resemblance. Zombie horse kind of.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Anna_Swallows said:
DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!

How many more rumors can we get started about Agent 99 when she doesn't even participate in this forum ?? Lets quit beating this dead horse already, ITS DEAD!!!!

Gurlllll! You're doing it wrong.

tell me about the bunnies, lenny...
BOOM!
ow... da bunnies I gonna feed and...
BOOM! dammit.. BOOM!
bunnies.. feed... bunnies...
BOOM BOOM BOOM goddamit lenny stop moving
da bunnies.. da bunnies....
(reload) BOOM BOOM BOOM kick kick stomp BOOM dammit lenny....

Bunnies? we gonna have a bunny farm?

AGGGGGHHHHHH! FUCK YOU LENNY! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Die already you bunny cuddling motherfucker!

Bunnies? I like bunnies...

*facepalm*

Paulie Walnuts said:
tell me about the bunnies, lenny...
BOOM!
ow... da bunnies I gonna feed and...
BOOM! dammit.. BOOM!
bunnies.. feed... bunnies...
BOOM BOOM BOOM goddamit lenny stop moving
da bunnies.. da bunnies....
(reload) BOOM BOOM BOOM kick kick stomp BOOM dammit lenny....

Bunnies? we gonna have a bunny farm?

AGGGGGHHHHHH! FUCK YOU LENNY! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Die already you bunny cuddling motherfucker!

Bunnies? I like bunnies...

*facepalm*

Minor nit. It's Lenny who asks George about the bunnies, and George who shoots him in the head to save Lenny from a lynching after he inadvertently breaks his best girl's neck after he inadvertently kills his puppy.

Jupiter551 said:

and on top that anyone claiming to be adminleo WILL get their ASS booted from the site.

I need a summary. What is all that story with Agent about? I don't mean the "banned" but.. I come the her room right now for the firts time and she is screaming with an unpleasant voice and talking to a member calling him Leo lol. What's wrong with that girl?

Short version: she's crazy and abrasive and constantly breaks rules, begs for tokens, and insists she's better than models who "have to stuff things up their vagina" to make money

WhiplashGirl said:
I need a summary. What is all that story with Agent about? I don't mean the "banned" but.. I come the her room right now for the firts time and she is screaming with an unpleasant voice and talking to a member calling him Leo lol. What's wrong with that girl?

Nothing is wrong with her. Hehe. She's pretty brilliant, but her occasional recklessness and brash nature make her a love it or hate it type dealio. I love her... from afar... where she can't yell at me. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.