AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PunkInDrublic said:
Biggest pet peeve for me is models that have too much going on when in private. I don't wanna hear the skype noise every five minutes and wait for you to respond to someone while I'm in private. When I first notice this I'll ask if I have her full attention and usually things work out fine but some models will continue to type on skype/yahoo/other sites and it makes the show suck
:lol: That's terrible! It's only happened to me once, but it was a model who kept yelling to someone off cam--a muffled male voice. I think I must have been in a very good mood because I found myself laughing because of the audacity of it. At the end, I asked her, "is that your husband?" She said, "no, just my neighbor." WTF?

I did suggest to her that that may not be a good idea, since a lot of members might get very pissed off. She apologized. lol

Had an interesting encounter this weekend. Tipped a real cute gal (not much, 50 tokens), included a simple tip note ("you're very cute"). I did get a nonsensical acknowledgment (but not a "thank you"). And she continued her conversation with the other 7 prems in the room. Could have been a bad night, who knows.

PunkInDrublic said:
Biggest pet peeve for me is models that have too much going on when in private. I don't wanna hear the skype noise every five minutes and wait for you to respond to someone while I'm in private. When I first notice this I'll ask if I have her full attention and usually things work out fine but some models will continue to type on skype/yahoo/other sites and it makes the show suck

:shock: You have got to be kidding! I like having my ipod going on my "sexy time" shuffle but I usually turn it down a bit for private time.
This is the image I have...
Model: "Oh yeah baby you like that?"
Backround: "coupon cabin..."
Model: "oh haha my brother just send me a message on yahoo, you want anal?"
You: :? "ummmmm... sure?"

schlmoe said:
Had an interesting encounter this weekend. Tipped a real cute gal (not much, 50 tokens), included a simple tip note ("you're very cute"). I did get a nonsensical acknowledgment (but not a "thank you"). And she continued her conversation with the other 7 prems in the room. Could have been a bad night, who knows.

Ugh. I'm so guilty of this some nights. It's like chatroom A.D.D. "ohhh a tip" "must say thank...oh a funny comment!" I have the attention span of Gir the robot. Sometimes, I go back and PM thank yous to tippers out of paranoia just in case. She should probably think about doing that too if her room overwhelms her.

Reactions: AbbyBratty
schlmoe said:
Worse, and I've had this happen more than once. You tip, she says a perfunctory "ty bb" then goes on chatting with BASICS. lol

Reactions: Mikeythegeek
NerdCandy said:
I definitely have to kick my ADD moments in the ass when it comes to that. I'll say a quick thank you and then go back into the conversation, sometimes I just can't help myself! But I know that it needs fixing and I will definitely do so.

Nordling: You used THAT word. Perfunctory. :bow-yellow:
:lol: Nerds unite! lol And for the record, I wasn't thinking of you when I posted that. :D

ComicOzzie said:
ComicOzzie said:
This happened to me just a couple of days ago:

I am in a model's room that has maybe 300 or no people in it. She is topless and dancing and nobody is tipping. Feeling bad for her, I tip her 20 tokens. She immediately types: "20 tokens? That's all?"

I immediately left.

Perhaps her attitude towards small tips has something to do with this trend:

http://www.camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=chantell

LOL should have just said Chantell from the start - always had a killer body and a bitchy attitude lol. Best to just watch that one from lounge, seeing her interact with people kills the buzz.

I have always hated when another member tries to tell a model what to do after I tipped her. And also members who stop tipping if they see a big tip in the room. I forget to hide my tip to buy a skype session with a model the other day and after they saw that she could not even get a 5 token tip to help clear her board. I felt guilty for that, but sometimes I just forget or if I just left from a room where my tips look tiny I do not think I need to hide it.

Shaun__ said:
I have always hated when another member tries to tell a model what to do after I tipped her. And also members who stop tipping if they see a big tip in the room. I forget to hide my tip to buy a skype session with a model the other day and after they saw that she could not even get a 5 token tip to help clear her board. I felt guilty for that, but sometimes I just forget or if I just left from a room where my tips look tiny I do not think I need to hide it.

LOL. Back when I kept my PMs open, I occasionally received a PM from some bloob after I had tipped a model, asking me to instruct the model to do what the bloob wanted. Good times!

ComicOzzie said:
Shaun__ said:

LOL. Back when I kept my PMs open, I occasionally received a PM from some bloob after I had tipped a model, asking me to instruct the model to do what the bloob wanted. Good times!
Ha! That reminds me of once after returning from a private, I suddenly got a PM from some fool asking me, "how big are her tits?"

Nordling said:
Ha! That reminds me of once after returning from a private, I suddenly got a PM from some fool asking me, "how big are her tits?"

And I'm still waiting for an answer.

:catwait

Nordling said:
ComicOzzie said:
Shaun__ said:

I always tell them more than a mouthful and leave it at that. :twocents-02cents:

:lol:
I cant help but laugh at some of the 'Eastern Block" girls with the sub 600 scores. I have a basic acct that I use sometimes when looking for new 'friends' on here. It's much easier to see the personality if theres no "teep mee BB" in the interaction. I'm never rude, always complimentary, try to make conversation as long as basics arent muted, dont just sleep and perv., etc etc.. Tonight the moon must have been wrong or something. In several rooms (1 Rom, 3 russian) with a tiny handful of members and 3x the basics and guests. I got banned ... LOL Personally, its funny to me. Say hi, pay a woman a nice compliment or 2 and bammo.... funny thing is that I usually go around the ban and come in with my plat. acct. They get real friendly ... oh well.... Life goes on and it still makes me smile every time it happens. :violin: What they lack in personality might explain why they're in the basement .....

:twocents-02cents:

SoTxBob said:
:lol:
I cant help but laugh at some of the 'Eastern Block" girls with the sub 600 scores. I have a basic acct that I use sometimes when looking for new 'friends' on here. It's much easier to see the personality if theres no "teep mee BB" in the interaction. I'm never rude, always complimentary, try to make conversation as long as basics arent muted, dont just sleep and perv., etc etc.. Tonight the moon must have been wrong or something. In several rooms (1 Rom, 3 russian) with a tiny handful of members and 3x the basics and guests. I got banned ... LOL Personally, its funny to me. Say hi, pay a woman a nice compliment or 2 and bammo.... funny thing is that I usually go around the ban and come in with my plat. acct. They get real friendly ... oh well.... Life goes on and it still makes me smile every time it happens. :violin: What they lack in personality might explain why they're in the basement .....

:twocents-02cents:

I hear you Bob, but this really makes me wonder what you said. It could simply be a language problem (she didn't understand or misunderstood), but it could also have been a cultural divide thing. We have a lot of sayings/colloquialisms that don't translate well to other languages to the point they are taken as insults. Unfortunately the burden shouldn't be on us, but you might have paid the price there. Or, the moon was not aligned properly.

lets see how or if this qualifies for 'lost in translation' [btw they all spoke english well]... :lol: :lol:

" Hi, hows your day/night?, I love your eyes, you have a gorgeous smile, You look incredible on my 36" monitor." Just basic intro stuff of a polite person... Im very conscientious of the language thing and a "mama raised me to treat women right" sort of guy anyway.
Its really no biggie BC it leaves more tokies for my regs anyway. Its a lot like real life.. try to give a person a hand and you frequently end up kicked in the teeth... :dontknow:

This leads me to another pet peeve of mine. When an American goes into a room in which the model speaks another language first but is fair to good at conversation English, and the member uses a plethora of English idioms, slang and current fad phrases. I really appreciate that the model has learned English, so why make it harder for her by using phrases that make no sense to her?

I was guilty of this myself once when I used the current fad word, "meh" in an Hungarian's room. lol She thought I had misspelled "muah!" And started sending me kiss emotes. lol

As a premium my biggest pet peeve is when models do not say thank you or acknowledge tips in any way.

It's understandable when there are a lot of small tips coming in at once but I think a stand alone tip of any amount, and especially when with friendly tip notes, should always be responded to.

Nordling said:
This leads me to another pet peeve of mine. When an American goes into a room in which the model speaks another language first but is fair to good at conversation English, and the member uses a plethora of English idioms, slang and current fad phrases. I really appreciate that the model has learned English, so why make it harder for her by using phrases that make no sense to her?

I was guilty of this myself once when I used the current fad word, "meh" in an Hungarian's room. lol She thought I had misspelled "muah!" And started sending me kiss emotes. lol

I spend most of my time with models whose first language is not English and this drives me up the fucking wall.

Oh, and another one: Members who can't be bothered to even so much as check a model's popup to see where she is (or claims to be) from, or how old she is (or claims to be).

Reactions: GingerAnn
Sevrin said:
Nordling said:

I spend most of my time with models whose first language is not English and this drives me up the fucking wall.

Oh, and another one: Members who can't be bothered to even so much as check a model's popup to see where she is (or claims to be) from, or how old she is (or claims to be).
Or they ask her age, and she says, "30" and the next half hour is him saying, "no way! you look 19!" I know he's trying to complement her, but in effect, he's saying that 30 is REALLY old.

LadyBakes said:
As a premium my biggest pet peeve is when models do not say thank you or acknowledge tips in any way.

It's understandable when there are a lot of small tips coming in at once but I think a stand alone tip of any amount, and especially when with friendly tip notes, should always be responded to.

I agree. I've tipped some girls who I will not tip again because they didn't acknowledge my tip. I know I usually am not a big tipper and you don't have to be over the top about it but at least say "thanks", ya know?

Nordling said:
Sevrin said:
Nordling said:

Or they ask her age, and she says, "30" and the next half hour is him saying, "no way! you look 19!" I know he's trying to complement her, but in effect, he's saying that 30 is REALLY old.

Ha, they do the opposite with me..."there is NO WAY you're 23, you can't possibly be older than 18 or 19!" It's a nice compliment I guess but when it goes on for forever, it becomes incredibly obnoxious...enough is enough. If you want to pretend I'm 18 when you jerk off, whatever, but don't call me a liar. :angry4:

(Sorry, I know this isn't Model's Pet Peeves, but I felt this was related. Don't spank me for posting in the wrong thread!)

MadisonLeigh said:
Ha, they do the opposite with me..."there is NO WAY you're 23, you can't possibly be older than 18 or 19!" It's a nice compliment I guess but when it goes on for forever, it becomes incredibly obnoxious...enough is enough. If you want to pretend I'm 18 when you jerk off, whatever, but don't call me a liar. :angry4:

(Sorry, I know this isn't Model's Pet Peeves, but I felt this was related. Don't spank me for posting in the wrong thread!)
What if I just want to spank you for the hell of it?

MadisonLeigh said:

I'm glad you posted! I sometimes find something bugs me but am worried I'm being petty. Really, I think MOST posts by members are annoying, so I'm kind of like the old man saying, "you kids get off my lawn!" lol

And that leads me to another peeve. The member who's been in the room since it opened and every 20 minutes or so, he gives the EXACT same stupid complement. "damn, ma, I love ur pussy." Or similar.

Nordling said:
And that leads me to another peeve. The member who's been in the room since it opened and every 20 minutes or so, he gives the EXACT same stupid complement. "damn, ma, I love ur pussy." Or similar.

Maybe it was Mother's Day?

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.