AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
Nordling said:
And that leads me to another peeve. The member who's been in the room since it opened and every 20 minutes or so, he gives the EXACT same stupid complement. "damn, ma, I love ur pussy." Or similar.

Maybe it was Mother's Day?
I know that's a joke. :lol: But I couldn't help thinking of the possible implications. lol

Bocefish said:
How hard can it be to widen your song list? It's really kinda boring when we hear the the same chit over and over again in a 30 minute time span.

Music is vital to fappin' time, and that's what everyone gets on MFC for. The music. Yeah! The music.

...about as much as men go to Hooter's for wings. :twocents-02cents:

I've been thinking about new music as well!

Reactions: Nordling
MadisonLeigh said:
Ha, they do the opposite with me..."there is NO WAY you're 23, you can't possibly be older than 18 or 19!" It's a nice compliment I guess but when it goes on for forever, it becomes incredibly obnoxious...enough is enough.

Yup @ what Madison said.

"Yes, I AM 29. My birthday was just two weeks ago." LOL.

NerdCandy said:
Bocefish said:
How hard can it be to widen your song list? It's really kinda boring when we hear the the same chit over and over again in a 30 minute time span.

Music is vital to fappin' time, and that's what everyone gets on MFC for. The music. Yeah! The music.

:lol: And personally, I'd not mind if models didn't play music at all. Tastes are subjective, music is usually too loud or too soft, too distorted, etc. etc. Shoot everyone with a computer has access to music; why not just let everyone play what they want? :)

I know I know. Another "kids off the lawn!" post of mine. lol

Nordling said:
NerdCandy said:
Bocefish said:

:lol: And personally, I'd not mind if models didn't play music at all. Tastes are subjective, music is usually too loud or too soft, too distorted, etc. etc. Shoot everyone with a computer has access to music; why not just let everyone play what they want? :)

Try dancing sexy and gyrating to a room full of silence.

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:
NerdCandy said:

Try dancing sexy and gyrating to a room full of silence.
You're right of course. :) Coincidentally, you have one of the rare rooms that has her music set almost perfectly. Clear as a bell while not being too loud or soft. You should write a manual for others. :)

Bocefish said:

Ugh tell me about it, I've had to leave a model's room on a couple occasions because they had the same song playing on repeat, makes me wonder if they're paying any attention at all.

Another peeve is if a girl bans people or threatens to ban people for simply not tipping, even if the member is being quiet or being nice. Only come across this once but I will not mention any names.

Another one that I wanted to add that might seem petty to some... when models are really strict about what gets tipped with ##-## countdowns. I don't mind those countdowns, but it makes things easier if you can get rid of the high numbers as well as the low numbers, or tipping one big amount to get rid of several numbers at once... again, most models I've seen are not strict about so it's not really an issue, just what I don't want to see from models.

As for what other members do... easy, demanding things without tipping, using bb in a non-joking manner, asking for private when she's about to do a show or specificly has "no privates" in her topic, and ones that can never be pleased (ie. if face is showing ask to see tits, if tits are showing asking for anal, if doing anal or something like that then asking to see face). In other words... what most models hate.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Other members (other than my friends) peeve me right off. I want the models all to myself :shhh:
No seriously those members who try to dictate to others, telling others to tip & how much. It's the ones who usually are regulars in a models room, they seen to think it gives them the right to tell others what to do.
Don't get me wrong If the member is a friend of the model I don't mind if they act like the police, someone needs to keep order if the model cannot, but don't tell me to tip!

Reactions: WickedTouch
JustLooking said:
Other members (other than my friends) peeve me right off. I want the models all to myself :shhh:
No seriously those members who try to dictate to others, telling others to tip & how much. It's the ones who usually are regulars in a models room, they seen to think it gives them the right to tell others what to do.
Don't get me wrong If the member is a friend of the model I don't mind if they act like the police, someone needs to keep order if the model cannot, but don't tell me to tip!

This indeed is a great way to lose a potential loyal member before they even get to know you. Without mentioning any names of course, there are some rooms that have very vocal klans of drones that essentially run the rooms and try to strong arm tips for the girl. In one particular room some months ago, I stepped in and was there watching the chat for maybe 5-6 minutes tops to get the feel of the room. I got 3 almost simultaneous PM's asking why I hadn't tipped yet and calling me a freeloader and freetard. I am by no means any sort of 'whale' but I've been here since 09 and do know the ropes and carry my own weight. These clowns dont know me at all and were members themselves no more then 6 months. I let the girl know what happened in the chat and it didnt seem to phase her a bit as she read it and said.."Mhmm ok" and went on with business as usual.. X that holier than thou Goddess off the visit list.

:twocents-02cents:

My newest pet peeve is the trend of models looking down their noses at my tip amounts. I usually tip 20 tokens at a time, but lately, 3 different models have informed me in no uncertain terms that 20 tokens just isn't enough and that they are clearly worth more. One model actually typed that my 20 tokens wasn't gonna get her in the Top 20. Well, guess what? My 0 tokens from now on probably won't achieve that either.

ComicOzzie said:
My newest pet peeve is the trend of models looking down their noses at my tip amounts. I usually tip 20 tokens at a time, but lately, 3 different models have informed me in no uncertain terms that 20 tokens just isn't enough and that they are clearly worth more. One model actually typed that my 20 tokens wasn't gonna get her in the Top 20. Well, guess what? My 0 tokens from now on probably won't achieve that either.

That is a knew pet peeve of mine. I do not like the topic: Give me more money than the everybody else on this site gets. I know this is a job for you but that is asking for a lot if you are ranked in the low 20s and some of the women asking are in the hundreds.

Reactions: Jessi J
JustLooking said:

I hate that too, and I also lately have noticed female members in a model's room seem to somehow get away with telling others the model "needs to be tipped guys". Being female doesn't mean a member gets special permission to freeload while telling others to tip lol. :roll:

I doubt I'm in the minority in the fact that one thing guaranteed not to get me to tip (even if I was about to hit that button) is being told to.

ComicOzzie said:

I've not seen this sort of thing myself, but yeah, models who have the time to shit all over your 20 token tips don't often get into the top 20, in any event.

Sevrin said:
ComicOzzie said:

I've not seen this sort of thing myself, but yeah, models who have the time to shit all over your 20 token tips don't often get into the top 20, in any event.

Plus, if they REALLY cared, they could set minimum tip amounts.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
ComicOzzie said:
I'd tell her "well, bitch; that attitude won't get you in the Top 20 either."

Jupiter551 said:
I hate that too, and I also lately have noticed female members in a model's room seem to somehow get away with telling others the model "needs to be tipped guys". Being female doesn't mean a member gets special permission to freeload while telling others to tip lol. :roll:

I doubt I'm in the minority in the fact that one thing guaranteed not to get me to tip (even if I was about to hit that button) is being told to.

It makes me really uncomfortable when females have done this in my room. I never know how to respond. I know these female members are just trying to be helpful, but it makes things incredibly awkward for me, and probably ends in me getting fewer tips, which is unfortunate because I'm not the one making things weird.

One thing that sorta bugs me is when I head into a models room and I see other premiums advertising for that said model. Goes something like this.

:gay-imgay: something something tokens to win a something something 20 minute of so and so , info - link

Its just irritating to see that spammed every 30 seconds... granted it makes the guy spamming feel important in a way...whatever floats his boat but usually hes on ignore lol..

MadisonLeigh said:
Jupiter551 said:

It makes me really uncomfortable when females have done this in my room. I never know how to respond. I know these female members are just trying to be helpful, but it makes things incredibly awkward for me, and probably ends in me getting fewer tips, which is unfortunate because I'm not the one making things weird.
Wait whos there are female members? I thought they just said they were female just to get you to be more freindly towards them lol.

sxycherrypie said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Jupiter551 said:

Wait whos there are female members? I thought they just said they were female just to get you to be more freindly towards them lol.

Usually the female members I'm referring to are other models.

I feel uncomfortable when anyone asks others to tip... be it a male, female, guest, basic, or premium. I banned a friend for the six hours once when he wouldn't stop pushing the tips.

MadisonLeigh said:

I can totally understand how awkward of a situation that could be...

Some of the blame from that idiotic trend of other people insisting on tips is due to that so-called brilliant and genius banned model who had the "Tip Mutha Fuckers" mantra.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
MadisonLeigh said:

I can totally understand how awkward of a situation that could be...

Some of the blame from that idiotic trend of other people insisting on tips is due to that so-called brilliant and genius banned model who had the "Tip Mutha Fuckers" mantra.

like it wasn't around before her? please.

Oops. I knew there was a reason I had this thread opened before...

Ok, so back in July, several models in the top 20 had their members who they listed on their friends lists on their profiles, profile bombed by some really desperate model. I was unfortunately part of this. She probably went through hundreds of profiles spamming her shit. I only remembered it, cause I went to see the last time a friend was on, and he still had her annoying thing on his profile. Her profile says she's from the UK, but, having never watched her, I can't say if that's a lie or not. Spamming huge images that say she rated and admired is very annoying. I even went to her profile, and said she should probably stop doing that before some dick comes and spams shit on her wall for that. It wasn't hateful, or anything, but it was deleted. Well, took her like a week to even read it.

My peeve is getting banned for actually typing something in a quiet room. Whats up with that!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.