AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's Lulu on the left. And the image above, I feel like you owned yourself and me for looking at it.

Spotted 2 more

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-20 at 5.58.36 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-20 at 5.58.36 PM.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 619
  • Screen shot 2011-10-19 at 5.37.14 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-19 at 5.37.14 PM.png
    251 KB · Views: 619
Bocefish said:
Trans-girl (?) was the description I think.
What the heck is going on in that picture? I'm not sure I even know what I'm looking at :shock: :? :eek: :crybaby:

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Bocefish said:
Trans-girl (?) was the description I think.
I can't figure this out. Is something tucked? *runs off to find glasses and/or husband*
EDIT: Husband doesn't know either, and is less amused than i was. :?

look_of_disapproval_cannot_unsee_poster-p228694618885399512trma_400.jpg

:think:

Attachments

• peaches.jpg
    peaches.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 416
nzhere said:
If she wasn't getting naked it's hard to fault her for showing something interesting (the process of a camera shoot) in a cool location.

I wonder how many "suck the cameraman's dick" comments there were.

I don't know if it was a recording being played back or actually live. I did not stay around to view it.

Should she ask for tips if it was a recording?
:think:

FifthElephant said:
Wait - what?
Alas - this fails to capture the full effect - playing in the background was "Macho Man - Village people"

LOL.. i was there and wondered if it qualifies as "man boob".. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rommies are fun.....

:naughty:

Attachments

• jasmine_sexy-2.jpg
    jasmine_sexy-2.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 211
SoTxBob said:
FifthElephant said:
Wait - what?
Alas - this fails to capture the full effect - playing in the background was "Macho Man - Village people"

LOL.. i was there and wondered if it qualifies as "man boob".. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rommies are fun.....

Rofl omg...is that Julia and CanaryDiamond and co??! I'm not even 100% sure I just recognise that kitchen behind them

Jupiter551 said:
SoTxBob said:
FifthElephant said:
Wait - what?

Rommies are fun.....

Rofl omg...is that Julia and CanaryDiamond and co??! I'm not even 100% sure I just recognise that kitchen behind them

yup ... "in the flesh" so to speak. :mrgreen: Julie was bored with the lack of tips and 'attempted' to sell name space on her body. JolieJais gave up completely after an hour and started watching the fun.

Just a few minutes ago in GinnyPotter's chat room.

Attachments

• ginnypotter road show.jpg
    ginnypotter road show.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.