AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lush stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
so the past week, people have been able to control my lush for 1 minute tipping me 55 tokens.
is there a way to take that off? this never happened before until this week.

I am not a model, but my friend has told me that occasionally for no apparent reason, her Lovense configuration/settings will set back to the defaults. I suspect that 55 tokens for one minute of control is the "default" as I see most (but certainly not all) models on SC who allow the control tip have it set for just that: 55-75 tokens for 1 minute of control.

so the past week, people have been able to control my lush for 1 minute tipping me 55 tokens.
is there a way to take that off? this never happened before until this week.
It's the default setting for the lovense tool indeed

I only know how to change this if you use the Stream Master browser, but if you do

For me, it's on Stripchat, so I find stripchat on my list:
1722764022527.png

Go to "Interaction & Apps"
1722764042091.png

and here you can allow the Give Control option or you can disable it, or change the price or for how long the tipper gets control..
1722764077739.png

Remember to press save when done changing the settings, I hope this helps!!

It's the default setting for the lovense tool indeed

I only know how to change this if you use the Stream Master browser, but if you do

For me, it's on Stripchat, so I find stripchat on my list:
View attachment 100923

Go to "Interaction & Apps"
View attachment 100924

and here you can allow the Give Control option or you can disable it, or change the price or for how long the tipper gets control..
View attachment 100925

Remember to press save when done changing the settings, I hope this helps!!
thanks so much, tired of people wanting to control it, especially for cheap.