AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Launched Stripchat Explorer - stats for Stripchat models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 7, 2020
cbexplorer.com
Twitter Username
@cb_explorer
I just launched Stripchat Explorer, a new sister site to CB Explorer. As with CB Explorer, you can see your Stripchat model stats at stripchatexplorer . com + your model name, e.g. https://stripexplorer.com/IsabellaEtthan

1723866580883.png

Many of the model stats gathered might look familiar to you:

• viewers/followers and Stripchat ranking over time for your most recent stream
  • avg/max viewers over time for all streams
  • cam time for all streams
  • followers and follower gains for all streams
  • best Stripchat ranking overall / gender rank for all streams
  • best time to watch based on your cam time (day)
  • model cam schedule for the last 1/2/4 weeks

Additionally there's currently 3 types of top charts (most followed / daily top 100, fastest growing last 7 days).

There might be some data glitches in some of the older stats. Please let me know if you see a bug, have general feedback or have suggestions for specific stats that are missing! 🙏

7qsyhw.jpg

I just launched Stripchat Explorer, a new sister site to CB Explorer. As with CB Explorer, you can see your Stripchat model stats at stripchatexplorer . com + your model name, e.g. https://stripexplorer.com/IsabellaEtthan

View attachment 101005

Many of the model stats gathered might look familiar to you:

• viewers/followers and Stripchat ranking over time for your most recent stream
  • avg/max viewers over time for all streams
  • cam time for all streams
  • followers and follower gains for all streams
  • best Stripchat ranking overall / gender rank for all streams
  • best time to watch based on your cam time (day)
  • model cam schedule for the last 1/2/4 weeks

Additionally there's currently 3 types of top charts (most followed / daily top 100, fastest growing last 7 days).

There might be some data glitches in some of the older stats. Please let me know if you see a bug, have general feedback or have suggestions for specific stats that are missing! 🙏
Great work !👏

• Hugs
Reactions: cbexplorer