AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kick and twitch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's. I'm not very familiar with non nude broadcasting.
But currently exploring none-nude Kick and twitch.. for something different .. to try and see what happens..

Is it possible to add stream-mate to that / SM+Twitch+Kick ..
And if someone asks for a private .. switch twitch and kick off ??

+ never used SM before .. because model is usually naked in public / using a menu...

Thanks.

Hello's. I'm not very familiar with non nude broadcasting.
But currently exploring none-nude Kick and twitch.. for something different .. to try and see what happens..

Is it possible to add stream-mate to that / SM+Twitch+Kick ..
And if someone asks for a private .. switch twitch and kick off ??

+ never used SM before .. because model is usually naked in public / using a menu...

Thanks.
I don't think it would be appropriate to stream both adult/mainstream at the same time, nor would it be a good use of resources for the streamer.

Upvote 0
Twitch streams have gotten more adult the past couple of years but who knows how long things will stay that way? Personally I would do them separately though, you can always do a stream on Twitch and then move to adult streaming after ... there are some camgirls that do this and convert some Twitch followers. But don't ask me how, I don't have mastery over Twitch at all, just have an account where I sometimes (rarely) stream art making with very little goal beyond having a fun chat while I make stuff.

Upvote 0
Twitch streams have gotten more adult the past couple of years but who knows how long things will stay that way? Personally I would do them separately though, you can always do a stream on Twitch and then move to adult streaming after ... there are some camgirls that do this and convert some Twitch followers. But don't ask me how, I don't have mastery over Twitch at all, just have an account where I sometimes (rarely) stream art making with very little goal beyond having a fun chat while I make stuff.
Thanks .. At the moment broadcasting multistream to chaturbate / bonga / stripchat / cam4 / eplay
But looking for something different. Because a couple of those are dead and could be replaced.

Will open cherry.tv now / today.. (not sure much about the platform / but it looks ok from what I've seen)

And exploring options for trying to multibroadcast to twitch/kick/stream-mate for later if possible / depending on how things seem (Never streamed to these before / except for streaming gaming to twitch in the past for work.. / since I managed a gaming company up until recently)

Regards

Upvote 0
Unless she is non-nude/non-explisive, this seems like a bad idea.

Regardless it sounds like a bad idea overall. Even though streamate doesnt allow genitals in freechat, its still a very explicit site. I have a feeling twitch would have an issue with it, even if stream was marked for mature.

Like she wouldnt be able to accept tips for flashes, that inclued feet and clothed butt which for me is usually a 1/3 of earnings.

She should stream the site and try it out before trying to stream it with vanilla sites.

Upvote 0
Even though streamate doesnt allow genitals in freechat, its still a very explicit site.
She should stream the site and try it out before trying to stream it with vanilla sites.

Etc

Thanks.
At the moment she's naked in public most of the time.
And paid for doing things while naked..(Dancing / dildos / squirting) (Chaturbate + etc etc)
And targeting an English audience with a very limited English capability.
When she gets paid for squirting etc .. she switches off the platforms that don't allow it.

She wanted to explore Kick/Twitch for non nude.. And targeting Spanish
x days a week.. or x hours a day
+ Maybe doing that will end up with more people following her back to her adult streams / other platforms

Then the............. ok if you are going to try non nude streaming for a change.. Can we add streammate to that?

>>its still a very explicit site.

I wasn't aware..
Just heard it was None Nude in public .. So never even looked at the site.

I guess I'll go exploring more / Thanks

And work out

1. Add cherrty.tv to existing streams
2. Streammate solo
3. Can she tone down existing streams to add streammate to them
4, Kick/Twitch Solo/Duo

And work out ^ which of those she will try next

Upvote 0
I wasn't aware..
Just heard it was None Nude in public .. So never even looked at the site.

All of those monitors you have, you didnt think to type in streamate.com into a browser...

You can still be topless in freechat and use topless profile photos. You can also show your venus mound and labia majora. No clit or labia minora.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
All of those monitors you have, you didnt think to type in streamate.com into a browser...

You can still be topless in freechat and use topless profile photos. You can also show your venus mound and labia majora. No clit or labia minora.

No.. Decided not to use it 3-4 years ago.
+ was mainly exploring Kick at the moment.
Then when exploring Kick .. I got sidetracked with Streammate possibilities

Thanks for the info

Upvote 0
I recently launched Kick and twitch in addition to stripchat and chaturbate. I'm completely non-nude. And yes I have had privates where I have had to shut down Kick/Twitch. I do make sure to mark all my streams as 18+ just in case and a lot of the music I play has explicit lyrics. OBS makes it pretty easy to shut the feeds down.

Twitch always complains about my stream, but that's twitch I think. I've got nice fiber internet. Both Kick and Twitch seem to require more work building a following.

Upvote 0