AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Introduction and a couple of questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella27

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 20, 2016
los angeles
MFC Username
Sinderella27
Hi ladies, im Holly. About a month into camming and i like it a lot more than i thought i would! A few things I'm wondering about:

Why do the models sometimes say "ask before pvt" ? Wouldn't any pvt convo be good?

Why did you choose the particular site you're on?. I'm on icamz and i find much less traffic than mfc or the others, but so much simpler to figure out. The tokens thing on the other sites drives me crazy! I like to know in dollars! Haha

Also, the skype requests, i know its against the rules, but do a lot of you do it anyway for gifts n such?

Thanks so much for any input!
Xoxo
Holly

If a random premium showed up in my room and asked for a private right away I would be hesitant for a couple of reasons. First, going private causes others to leave your room and it can be hard to get your room count up again. They could also ask for things that are beyond your boundaries and not only will you lose viewers, you won't get paid much for the time in private because they will leave quickly if you can't perform the way they want. I've had a couple of guys ask for very nasty things once we got into private so I like to make sure I know what I'm getting into.

If a random premium showed up in my room and asked for a private right away I would be hesitant for a couple of reasons. First, going private causes others to leave your room and it can be hard to get your room count up again. They could also ask for things that are beyond your boundaries and not only will you lose viewers, you won't get paid much for the time in private because they will leave quickly if you can't perform the way they want. I've had a couple of guys ask for very nasty things once we got into private so I like to make sure I know what I'm getting into.

The way I see it: 10% of my earnings come from privates. Most of it is tips.

Soooo... logical conclusion: I only do 'em when I feel like it... rarely.

I dont do Skype shows but am doing a raffle were they have a choice of Skype or a vid. And i get bugged about Skype all the time. I'm not comy with it. So maybe the winner will be a regular and it will be smooth sailing. Or hopefully they pick a video instead. It's just I don't understand how you can ask about Skype and then not take the chance in my raffle. Idk I wish Skype didn't exist sometimes!sorry if I got too off topic. Hope I helped!

As a member I am with you...all serious pvt convo should be good..I am also confused with the ask before pvt posts. As a member I risk taking an unknown model pvt far more than the model loses in a bad 30 minutes with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.