AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie - I loved giving Chaturbate my money, then i got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 2, 2024
Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with Punker Barbie who a model told me may be able to help with my ban.

I love the site and spent a lot of money (tens of thousands of dollars spent). So I upgraded my account so i could broadcast too. I tried a few times and didn't have much luck. But I kept on spending.

Then during a private with a model last month, I had met someone at a bar who came home with me. We did a pvt with a model and i was paying. During the chat, this person on my camera and I was banned. It was a huge error on my part. I didn't realize that I couldn't have people on with me when i was paying and not the model, but apparently not. Because I upgraded my account to broadcast, i was held to that standard. Major bummer. I don't want to broadcast again, I just want to use the site again.

@Punker Babrbie, can you help me?

I would love to give Chaturbate more money. I previously spent several hours a day tipping and doing pvt chats. I loved spending time and money there. If you look up my account, you can see how much I spent. Is there anyway to get it back. I've received no response from official Chaturbate support despite numerous attempts to reach them.

Oh and i did manage to track down the person i was with (super embarassing, it was a one night stand on vacation) and they provided me with photos of their drivers license for Chaturbate, but Chaturbate didn't accept that. As I said, I don't ever want to broadcast again. Just watch (and spend money).

My cb handle is SpeteyPete

Upvote 0
@SpeteyPete make sure you also send an email to their official support, as making posts here is just an unofficial backup contact AFTER you've contacted their support.

ACF is not affiliated with Chaturbate, cannot help with bans so you must contact them directly. The rep account here (Punker Barbie) merely checks that support has seen your email on their own contact form/site.

Upvote 0
Shower love with someone who deserves. CB only knows how to screw in return so don't waste your valuable time & money..

Upvote 0
Shower love with someone who deserves. CB only knows how to screw in return so don't waste your valuable time & money..
Oh do stop. You were in direct violation of your own accord.

Upvote 0
How on earth is there an American Bias and obsession!? seriously you trying to blame everything on CB and them being biased towards Americans, but they aren't...

STOP being so angry at you losing your account and move on, Jeez...
It isn't easy to move on as it's hard earned account .. It might be easy in your part of the world with other options available while everything is restricted here.. It's the way CB operates based on American rules which aren't applicable in this part of the world and support's high inclination towards North American favouritism .. They just can't walk away and steal without giving proper reason when the fault is from their end which is pretty bothering..

Upvote 0