AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Huge drop in viewers please give any advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 14, 2024
I posted this on another thread but I don't want to monopolize their post. Does anyone have advice for what to do if you have a huge drop in viewers suddenly? Last Saturday I had a very above average day. I logged back on 2 days later and now I'm struggling to even get over 100 viewers for the first 2 hours! My highest since Saturday has been 200 viewers and a hugeee huge drop in my average hourly income. Today I logged on and I finally just called it quits because it was 50 viewers. It's like my page has no discoverability now? What am I doing wrong 😭 it was never like this before. I checked CBhours and Saturday was a high of #46. The next time was #712! Looking back over the past year it floated around #100 or higher when I was online. Please send advice I'm really stressing about this

Reactions: EllaM
@punker barbie do you have any advice? I'm worried that maybe because I did so well Saturday out of nowhere that maybe my account was flagged? I'm super alarmed by the huge drop please help 🙏

Upvote 0
I posted this on another thread but I don't want to monopolize their post. Does anyone have advice for what to do if you have a huge drop in viewers suddenly? Last Saturday I had a very above average day. I logged back on 2 days later and now I'm struggling to even get over 100 viewers for the first 2 hours! My highest since Saturday has been 200 viewers and a hugeee huge drop in my average hourly income. Today I logged on and I finally just called it quits because it was 50 viewers. It's like my page has no discoverability now? What am I doing wrong 😭 it was never like this before. I checked CB hours and Saturday was a high of #46. The next time was #712! Looking back over the past year it floated around #100 or higher when I was online. Please send advice I'm really stressing about this
They're talking about it on Reddit now. Only like real top model looking girls are making it or the one that these websites algorithm like to favor which is not me and I've been doing CB since 2014. Google : "Why Chaturbate is so slow this week June 2024" and you'll find it on reddit. Basically people are saying it is because of the Summer, (people being out) sports games, etc. I would use this forum mostly for technical issues. Girls that are real good looking, thin, with striking features, or that have a large base of regulars because they became popular will tell us all that we are crazy and that we are making excuses, we are lazy, unmotivated, not creative, etc. Just beware. I'm just waiting on one of them to eat me out alive for saying this. But you are not alone. I've always said on this forum that the industry is slowly dying, inflation going up, people resorting more to camming so the industry is very saturated. In January 2022 I had to start taking action because I started noticing the changes so I had to add other forms of income. When I first started CB was great for a few years, until I hit year #8. When people started getting out of their houses after covid. Take advantage of what you have now, I remember the days I had a lot of viewers like you. A lot of people wish they had even 100 viewers you are actually lucky in that sense.

Upvote 0
They're talking about it on Reddit now. Only like real top model looking girls are making it or the one that these websites algorithm like to favor which is not me and I've been doing CB since 2014. Google : "Why Chaturbate is so slow this week June 2024" and you'll find it on reddit. Basically people are saying it is because of the Summer, (people being out) sports games, etc. I would use this forum mostly for technical issues. Girls that are real good looking, thin, with striking features, or that have a large base of regulars because they became popular will tell us all that we are crazy and that we are making excuses, we are lazy, unmotivated, not creative, etc. Just beware. I'm just waiting on one of them to eat me out alive for saying this. But you are not alone. I've always said on this forum that the industry is slowly dying, inflation going up, people resorting more to camming so the industry is very saturated. In January 2022 I had to start taking action because I started noticing the changes so I had to add other forms of income. When I first started CB was great for a few years, until I hit year #8. When people started getting out of their houses after covid. Take advantage of what you have now, I remember the days I had a lot of viewers like you. A lot of people wish they had even 100 viewers you are actually lucky in that sense.
I did come across those reddit threads about slow season. This doesn't feel like slow season though the way it hit my account immediately after having an extremely above average day. I was coasting around average and then the viewers completely crashed the very next day. I checked a couple times last night and I didn't even have the unregistered "guests" viewing at times. If it was on average slower I'd understand the "slow season" but this was a complete crash like my account was being shut down or something. It's insanely weird I've never had this happen in 6 years and I my viewers have never been this low since I made my account 😭

Upvote 0