AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get the whole room involved.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 29, 2024
Hi I am a model on chaturbate and I really want to know if their is a activity that can get the whole room involved. I was thinking covering myself in colour coded balloons to pop but then I can't pose, does anyone have and fun or visual things to do in the room?

Reactions: Highlander884
Put a note inside each balloon for some kind of tease activity or something from the tip menu. Viewers can pay a certain amount of tokens and you will pop one balloon and do what is inside. I have mainly seen this done at birthday or holiday parties. In my experience as a viewer - the models with outgoing personalities that are answering questions or responding to messages in the public chat get the room involved. Or just talking to people as they come in. Especially engaging regulars in conversation in the public chat. And then viewers start responding to each other.

*twitch* I have a bone to pick with the statement "outgoing". We're all outgoing. We all put our image online and go through the hoops it takes to get verified and all that jazz. While one may be more effervescent than another it doesn't take away anyone else's shine.

I don't think any offense was intended.

Balloon pops are definitely a good idea and popular at the right price (don't ask what the right price is, I don't know as long as its not hundreds).

Painting and drawing can also get people socially chatting, particularly if you r painting/drawing something that a member asked for. Doesn't matter if its good.

Could also try some game you would play on a board, like hangman, noughts and crosses etc.

Good luck getting guys social and tipping!