AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Fuller Figured/Plus Size Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some words: confidence, positiveness, smile, stay real, have fun, be you.
If you are happy with your body, then others will see that as well. I just joke around when someone calls me fat. I'm like hahahahaha that's funny, I did not know that. Also, remember this quote taken from my little cute notebook: "you are never fully dressed until you wear a smile". A smile can mean so much to someone.

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 364
Our very own AmberCutie would qualify as being "curvy" and "full figured" without crossing the line into BBW status. Same with my favourite Aussie, HollieCakes.

It's sad that women with a little fat and muscle are considered anything else besides normal. Emaciated Hollywood stick figures are not normal and not healthy, despite what the media portrays. I understand women can be naturally tiny and petite, but even they can look healthy and have muscle tone without looking like they haven't eaten in a week.

ViruSphere said:
Our very own AmberCutie would qualify as being "curvy" and "full figured" without crossing the line into BBW status. Same with my favourite Aussie, HollieCakes.

It's sad that women with a little fat and muscle are considered anything else besides normal. Emaciated Hollywood stick figures are not normal and not healthy, despite what the media portrays. I understand women can be naturally tiny and petite, but even they can look healthy and have muscle tone without looking like they haven't eaten in a week.
I'm afraid of what your definition of skinny is if you think HollieCakes is anywhere near full figured.

ViruSphere said:
I'd say Hollie's curvy, maybe not full figured. She's certainly not petite.
:shock:

I'm afraid of what VS models and the media has done to your judgment. She' ain't skin and bones, but she's most certainly petite.

AmberCutie said:
ViruSphere said:
:shock:

I'm afraid of what VS models and the media has done to your judgment. She' ain't skin and bones, but she's most certainly petite.

Agreed! Probably need to make a petite with curves list. I know who'd be at the top of my list... ;)

Hollie may not have washboard abs, but I mean, damn, look at dem ribs sticking out.

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 317
Reactions: HollieCakes
While yes AmberCutie and HollieCakes have curves and nice boobs, I wouldn't consider either full figured or plus size by any means. I'm looking for girls who have a little bit of chub on them, when I sit my stomach isn't flat, Amber, for example, has a TINY waist and is toned. I've never seen Hollie's show, but from her pictures she looks petite (at 5'3") and tiny, with some womanly curves. Curves in a body does not necessarily equal plus size or full figured by any means.

For example:

Girl 1: Skinny
Girl 2: Thin, with some curves
Girl 3: Plus Size, but still has curves.

I look more similar to girl three, except I'm pale, and not nearly as toned as she is. She kind of has my ideal body type.

Attachments

• okay.jpg
    okay.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 308
My rule of thumb has always been that you're fine as long as your stomach doesn't stick out further than your boobs.

This means that big-boobed girls can get away with being chubbier, and still look good (voluptuous).

If you are a member of the itty bitty titty committee, you need to be skinny to have any chance of being hot.

bawksy said:
ViruSphere said:

I think we have a new category of "troll"...
True, the kind of troll who has terrible judgment and doesn't realize how insulting he is to so many people so often.

Then again, if he's really a troll, then he realizes what he's doing and can't keep pulling the "I didn't mean it that way" line. :think:

I love women with a bit of curve to them makes them look like a woman not a skinny as a rail girl nope not for me though some are pretty. I would like the thin with curves better cause if it looks like you haven't eaten ewwww.You are beautiful my dear stop worrying so much (coming from the girl that constantly worries lol).

ga5457 said:
Pinkee is another think model that does pretty well with a 5440 camscore. Her profile says she is 127 lbs but that can't be right.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Pinkee

I think weight is very strange to look at exclusively. I'm 5'5 and weigh 115lbs but whenever I tell someone that weight, they question it because they assume less. Whether your body is mostly fat or mostly muscle changes a lot!! A girl who works out a lot but has some fat on her will certainly weight more than a girl of the same size who doesn't work out.

Not to mention, height is a huge factor in weight! And bone structure. I'm skinny but I am the DEFINITION of big boned.. I'm a jeweler so I make bracelets often and I always have to make mine larger than I would make to sell.. My extra few pounds that people think I don't have may just be in bone weight. Perhaps Pinkee is only 4'9 or 5'0 tall, she could easily weigh 127lbs and have the figure she has.. I'm always baffled by the girls who claim to be 106lbs with enormous tits, but the truth is that they're little tiny people!!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
ViruSphere said:

I think we have a new category of "troll"...
True, the kind of troll who has terrible judgment and doesn't realize how insulting he is to so many people so often.

Then again, if he's really a troll, then he realizes what he's doing and can't keep pulling the "I didn't mean it that way" line. :think:
There comes a certain point when you damn well realize that what you're saying/doing is very offensive. If it happens more than 3 times then you know and don't have an excuse for the "I didn't mean it that way" line...

bawksy said:
My rule of thumb has always been that you're fine as long as your stomach doesn't stick out further than your boobs.

This means that big-boobed girls can get away with being chubbier, and still look good (voluptuous).

If you are a member of the itty bitty titty committee, you need to be skinny to have any chance of being hot.
There goes my chance of being hot....Oh well..

Reactions: HollieCakes
blackxrose said:
bawksy said:

There are exceptions to every rule :)

blackxrose said:

The camera must be deceiving, because I never thought you had any issue...

bawksy said:
blackxrose said:

The camera must be deceiving, because I never thought you had any issue...
Must be because my stomach actually sticks out a lot farther than my boobs do and I'm not very far from 200lbs. In my off-cam life I regularly get asked if I'm pregnant or when I'm due. Padded bras do help a lot on cam though. ;)

blackxrose said:
Must be because my stomach actually sticks out a lot farther than my boobs do and I'm not very far from 200lbs. In my off-cam life I regularly get asked if I'm pregnant or when I'm due. Padded bras do help a lot on cam though. ;)

I'd still hit it.

bawksy said:

im in big trouble then lol
my leetle boobs have been offended.

BuxomZoe said:
For example:

Girl 1: Skinny
Girl 2: Thin, with some curves
Girl 3: Plus Size, but still has curves.

I look more similar to girl three, except I'm pale, and not nearly as toned as she is. She kind of has my ideal body type.

I hate the term "ideal body type." Your ideal body type is the one where you feel comfortable and can look yourself in the mirror and think "Damn, I'm sexy." The boyfriend should be helping you in thinking that too, but he should only be contributing a small amount. Believe in yourself and tell yourself how beautiful you are. Pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread has told you so, and I will add my voice to that chorus as well. You are gorgeous.

Pinkee and CurvyKirby have already been mentioned and both are insanely hot. OUSweetheart has curves and she just might be the sexiest woman walking this earth at the moment.

Jaydenrainey said:
bawksy said:

Me too! Let's gang up on bawksy and rub our lady bumps on him!! :mrgreen: That will show him!

blackxrose said:
Jaydenrainey said:
bawksy said:

Me too! Let's gang up on bawksy and rub our lady bumps on him!! :mrgreen: That will show him!
Yes lets do it!

I had a feeling this thread would end in some hurt feelings. Didn't expect to see my name in it though! Calling out girls on their body types/sizes usually isn't the smartest idea ;)

But for the record Zoe I find you gorgeous an super sexy and have perved on your profile many times but never caught you on cam. You have a great attitude too and I'm sure with some persistence will do great on MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.